Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

sheep? wrote: »
    I'm all about the barrels exploding.

Standard issue really. What's in the barrel? F*ck if I know, just better go boom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Skerries wrote: »
    some leaked gameplay and effects

https://vid.me/p41b

Hype!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

• Registered Users Posts: 29,564 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

You already posted that in post 223 a two months ago.:D

Ah WTF man...i feel like I'm in delayception

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,736 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Ah WTF man...i feel like I'm in delayception

Wouldnt worry too much, it was unofficially official two months back, EA let it slip, bioware just confirmed it today. I actually seen this coming back in january

And tbh, it's non-news too, for all they had to say, they didnt say much at all

Any chance of a remastered collection this year then?

TBH I'd rather a delayed game to one being released barely finished and buggy as hell.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

TBH I'd rather a delayed game to one being released barely finished and buggy as hell.
    Or more likely a delayed game (but not delayed enough!) that's barely finished and still buggy as hell :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

It's Mass Effect, it will probably be buggy! :pac:

• Advertisement

E3 Behind the Scenes footage

Slow on the uptake, but I just realized that there's going to be Krogan and Salarians in this for sure.

Can't believe they didn't announce a Trilogy Remaster :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Can't believe they showed us f**k all again

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Can't believe they showed us f**k all again

Nothing to show clearly and yet the release date is still March 2017.... not a hope.

Christmas '17 to March '18 is more likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

See you all back here next year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

New galaxy.....same species? :pac:

Hope they're saving the 8 tentacled pink and orange aliens for later!

I want more of the Mole People and the Guys that are pink blobs (is that who you are on about Sheep?) or and the ones that look like Elephants.

Bascially make it Star Trek but sexier and more violent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Cormac... wrote: »
    I want more of the Mole People and the Guys that are pink blobs (is that who you are on about Sheep?) or and the ones that look like Elephants.

Star Trek was already sexy

sexy-captain-kirk.jpg

tng-captainsholiday8.jpg?w=468

Cormac... wrote: »

Yes! The ones with the telepathic form of communication....Hadar? Hathar? Hodor? Can't remember...

But also a little bit of a criticism...I mean, I sincerely hope we see a whole host of new and original aliens, it is a new galaxy after all.

I don't mind having some old species, because it would make sense that they'd be part of your team. However I hope it's not solely based around them.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I want like 50/50 old and new. But where the old ones aren't just the Krogan, Snake, Garrus Types trifecta

What was that assassin guy? Thane? and the guy from the DLC, the asian dude? Was he human (all ME 2)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I was under the impression that you're colonising/exploring and so bringing a crew with you so that'll be the "old" Citadel involved species and that everything you run into will be "new?"

In that case...

Yay \o/

Shiminay wrote: »
    I was under the impression that you're colonising/exploring and so bringing a crew with you so that'll be the "old" Citadel involved species and that everything you run into will be "new?"

That's the impression they're giving anyway. We've gone to Andromeda to find a new home for Humanity no?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,512 ✭✭✭✭Varik

That's the impression they're giving anyway. We've gone to Andromeda to find a new home for Humanity no?

They do say that but it'd a bit odd, think the idea is that this was a group effort incase the reapers win.

Varik wrote: »
    They do say that but it'd a bit odd, think the idea is that this was a group effort incase the reapers win.

Oh really? So the start will probably be before the ending of ME3? That's a great idea.

On the new species thing:

New? yay!
    Old? yay!
    only old? boo!

Is sheep? just being cranky cos he hasn't seen any sexy new andromeda aliens?

Yes.

sheep? wrote: »
    Oh really? So the start will probably be before the ending of ME3? That's a great idea.

On the new species thing:

New? yay!
    Old? yay!
    only old? boo!

Is sheep? just being cranky cos he hasn't seen any sexy new andromeda aliens?

Yes.

Ask and you shall receive.

latest?cb=20070917193329

• Registered Users Posts: 45,232 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Ask and you shall receive.

latest?cb=20070917193329

That's an ai in human form, not an alien. *snort*

That's an ai in human form, not an alien. *snort*

True that. How's this one then?

bed768e1b831993482de56799fa63e02.jpg?itok=AT1CsfgS

• Advertisement