Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

34/60 packages delivered, hopefully all the rest will be making their way soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭fredweena

Frank got his today!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I can't get to the post office until Friday, I leave before it opens and am back after it closes.
    I work to far from home town to go at lunchtime, and I know I've missed a parcel. :(

I will pm you sillymangox as soon as I pick them up if it's secret Santa.
    Apologies to our animals SS!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Yeay just got word from the parents, both of mine arrived :) so I'm sorted now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

my neighbor just showed up with mollys present!! its going to be very hard to be restrained till the 22nd!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

this is actually so bad, i am more excited for molly to open her present then i am for christmas!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Freds arrived! It rattles so im assuming its for him. Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

Jago received his package!!!
    Oh I am so curious!

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Missed a parcel today so it has to be SS as I'm expecting nothing else. Will collect tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

Its arrived :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

Roux and Maxi's presents have arrived ! :D:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Rustys ss arrived today!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭jellybear

Rosie's arrived safe and sound! Thank you so, so much to her SS!:) roll on the 22nd!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Missed another parcel today and didn't make it to the parcel place either because my work hours got changed but will be going tomorrow.

Any advice on how to resist temptation to open early? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Ive gotten both of mine in the post :) cant wait for the kittys to open them!

I have to admit... I opened one of the packages that came for Dude (with permission from anniehoo :P) because I wanted to give him something to cheer him up and with all the vet bills I can't afford to buy him anything new. Well he is absolutely delighted with his 3 little mice. He's been running (well sliding) around the sitting room with them, throwing them around the place and trying to pick up all 3 at once which is incredibly adorable. So thank you so much to his SS for making his night so much better because he was miserable from fasting. The rest of his packages will wait until the 22nd :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

The 22nd seems so far away :(. .. So hard to wait.. Can't wait to open them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,034 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Ah but you're on a slippery slope now - how will you be able to resist opening the rest!! :D I moved one of ours the other day and just hearing the the things move inside and me going mad to open it but I held strong lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

I caught Henry stealing one of Louise's presents last night. Managed to get it off him before he ripped the wrapping paper off. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

Peppers has arrived at my house in Ireland! Hopefully mammy will send it over stat! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

sparkle_23 wrote: »
    Peppers has arrived at my house in Ireland! Hopefully mammy will send it over stat! :)

He he, I'm in the same boat, ringing mammy this morning to see if she sent Jack's over yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

sambuka41 wrote: »
    He he, I'm in the same boat, ringing mammy this morning to see if she sent Jack's over yet :D

She sent me a pic of the package!! Maybe it's a good thing it's not here id wanna open it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Mine has arrived, sorry about the delay in collecting it as I was away for work this week.

Mine was posted yesterday, again sorry for the delay and hope the pet likes it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Collected both mine today.
    Had to hide them under the stairs so I can resist temptation!

So that's 50/60 packages delivered so far, hopefully the remaining 10 will arrive next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

One of the parcels I collected today was a beautifully wrapped present for Ruby!
    Thank you to Ruby's secret Santa.

Okay 51 of 60 then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I got 2 of 3. Shadow the Hamster is anxiously stalking the postman every morning. She only escaped once in the last few mths so has been a good girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I'm glad my boys hasn't arrived yet, the temptation will be a lot easier to take the when it arrives closer to opening day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭KDII

Harry's parcel has arrived. Much excitement. It's the first present we put under the tree this year :)

Advertisement