Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭fredweena

They're in the post, very badly packaged I might add.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

We got sandies secret Santa present today!! Thank you to her secret santa. Had it under the Christmas tree but both her and Rosie were going mad for it so its locked away now till the 22nd!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

It has been very difficult for me!!
    I kept buying presents and giving to my dogs :D:D!!
    Finally yesterday, last day, I've been able to resist the temptation and I sent it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Eddie's pressie arrived \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I collected my parcel from the Post Office. There is no name on it but I can safely presume that due to the fact something is rolling around in it that it is probably not for the fish or the hamster!

Abbi the BT will be very very happy!

*yep I did give the box a little rattle*

Thank you SS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Package arrived all the way from Canada for cream! He's very excited :D he's just after running off with one of the presents and I don't know where he put it...

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

Kiwi the chicken's present just arrived!! It's going to be VERY hard not to peek at this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Sent all mine off this morning, haven't received any for my pets yet so really looking forward to it :)

Spoke too soon the postman just arrived with Vogues present (her name was on the parcel too cute!) the box is bigger than her haha thank you SS!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

I'm way more excited that I should be for opening day to see what everyone got and see all the photos :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Best thread ever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

Mumbles present arrived today, so I've received my two now and sent both mine off..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

My two are gone off in the post this morning :-) picked up my two parcels, it's harder than I thought not to open them, the 22nd is a long way off :-P had to explain what they were here at work when I came in with 2 big boxes, got a strange look to say the least :-P

I opened the card biggrin.pngbiggrin.png (cards always have to be displayed as you get them in my house) plus Eddies in work with me today.

He's secretly very impressed as you can tell as the cat on the front is just like him tongue.pngtongue.png

vcza6w.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Tara's present arrived today - getting exciting! Although she nearly attacked the poor postman:( needs more xmas spirit!

Cream keeps looking under the tree with a very worried expression because I had to move the presents into the spare room to stop him stealing them, I think he thinks that they have disappeared!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

My mom text to say nala's ss parcel arrived! Have to leave it there in case i give into temptation and open it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Aaahhhh my neighbour just knocked in with a package addressed to my first name, Harley and phoenix, my second name. The postman left it with her as we weren't in.

We ended up having a chat for ages at the door for the first time ever, so not only is this loads of fun, it gave my neighbour a great laugh :)

Whispered wrote: »
    Aaahhhh my neighbour just knocked in with a package addressed to my first name, Harley and phoenix, my second name. The postman left it with her as we weren't in.

I know. Great laugh in work today when the procurement guy drops by and goes "ehhh...Anniehoo...dya know a lad called Eddie around here? I know I'm new and all but it says it's C/O yourself!"

Me: "Ah yeah I do".

Points to Eddie sitting on top of my colleagues locker.

Procurement guy cracking up laughing: "Grand so"! Doesn't ask anymore questions.

I looove my job! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I had an awful time last year getting Oliver's parcel.
    Oliver (mymo's real surname) on parcel, no number on houses, regular postman was off, he knows Oliver well. Turns out a few years back there was an Oliver (mymo's name) living around here, but he died!
    Dopey cow in post office kept telling me there was no parcel for me, it took regular postie having a look to find it!

I missed a parcel today, can't wait to see if it's one of the ss ones!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

Henry's present just arrived, so I'm 3 for 3. Big, huge thanks to my Secret Santas. Can't wait for opening day. :)

Hmmm I'm starting to worry we posted our ss presents last week and still haven't seen if they've been received!? Hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 14,034 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Bailey's parcel has arrived. :D

All my 4 have arrived, gonzo the chinchillas stuff came in a huge box really wanna see what's in it ! Moone got over excited so I opened one if her little gifts inside (everything's wrapped) a bouncy tennis ball that she's flinging around the sitting room right now , she's delighted :D thank you secret Santa you've made her week :D

Peach's package arrived today, it's chirping and I have never seen her so excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

My guys parcel arrived yesterday. Thanks ss! Dying to open it

Rosie's parcel arrived this morning!!! Yey!! Thank you to her secret Santa!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Missed a parcel delivery today, so off to the post office tomorrow. Excitement!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

A fairly large size box arrived for "The Famous Five"

The neighbour's kindly took it in!

Thank you SS. I'm very curious about what could possibly be in there for fish!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,919 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Sorry for the delay, in the middle of a pretty huge family crisis so today was the first time i've been able to get near the post office in over a week.

Posted our 2 out and picked up 2 packages for Brodi & Ozzy which the postman left a note for on Monday

Advertisement