Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rant Thread(a place to dump ur baggage)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭gerard_65

Psychopathic women, the celibate life for me from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

gerard_65 wrote: »
    Psychopathic women, the celibate life for me from now on.

Have you got a stalker?

SamforMayo wrote: »
    Have you got a stalker?
    Ha ha, nothing like that, just a messy breakup. Only a couple of months, lovely girl when I met her but didn't have to scratch to deep to find the two-faced selfish lying nutter.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x59kS2AOrGM

gerard_65 wrote: »
    Ha ha, nothing like that, just a messy breakup. Only a couple of months, lovely girl when I met her but didn't have to scratch to deep to find the two-faced selfish lying nutter.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x59kS2AOrGM

There is a lot of nutters out there, beware of the full moon and stick to the path. ( I think that advice is given about wolves as well)

Rant- small children who are tired but won't admit or give in to the tiredness and then behave like Little Lord Fauntleroy. I can understand why some animals eat their young.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Finnt

SamforMayo wrote: »
    Rant- small children who are tired but won't admit or give in to the tiredness and then behave like Little Lord Fauntleroy. I can understand why some animals eat their young.

Who was lord Lord Fauntleroy?!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Rant: Those dog leads that extend and their stupid ****ing owners (usually with headphones on) who pay no attention whatsoever to runners trying to get past.

The new series of Doctor Who:(

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭notsofast

SLOBs. Get your beer belly off the barstool, get off the couch, stand away from the cigarette machine and get the f&@k out of the drive through. I want my tax euro to pay for people who are sick through no fault of their own!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Leaving Jack Wilshire on the bench in my fantasy team :(

• Advertisement

Finnt wrote: »
    Who was lord Lord Fauntleroy?!

The small fella in the book/filmthat becomes an heir to an earl and has to go to England to learn to be an Earl if I remember correctly. I remember at school children that were always moaning were referred to as Little Lord Fauntleroy. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

That X-Factor ****e is back, time for a run!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,961 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Forced D4 accents. Serioulsy, wtf? They spend so much time focusing on how they sound they end becoming unintelligible; oh, and the women sound like men.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭PaulieC

No rants yet today ? Amazing.

Here's one. Two runs, yesterday and today, one in PP, the other through Irishtown nature reserve, both littered with gel packets. C'mon runners, hold on to your rubbish until you get to a bin, ffs. It's less than a mile to the nearest bin wherever you are, there's absolutely no need to be a littering scumbag...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Garmin f*king express

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭laura_ac3

Garmin f*king express

It's a nightmare!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

PaulieC wrote: »
    No rants yet today ? Amazing.

Here's one. Two runs, yesterday and today, one in PP, the other through Irishtown nature reserve, both littered with gel packets. C'mon runners, hold on to your rubbish until you get to a bin, ffs. It's less than a mile to the nearest bin wherever you are, there's absolutely no need to be a littering scumbag...

Regardless of if the nearest bin is 10metres away or 10miles away only a lazy **** litters the place,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Cabaal wrote: »
    Regardless of if the nearest bin is 10metres away or 10miles away only a lazy **** litters the place,

Actually it's not just runners. I saw a coffee cup that was wedged into the protective mesh around one of the trees on the trails just off the North Road. Whatever about just dropping your litter on the ground, someone actually went out of their way to do that and that was definitely less than half a mile away from the nearest bin at the Ashtown gate.
    Who are these people that they expect someone to come around and clean up after them ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

Cronyism.....Nice decision lads..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

ultraman1 wrote: »
    Cronyism.....Nice decision lads..

cryptic :confused: (or maybe I'm dim ...)

• Advertisement

PaulieC wrote: »
    Actually it's not just runners. I saw a coffee cup that was wedged into the protective mesh around one of the trees on the trails just off the North Road. Whatever about just dropping your litter on the ground, someone actually went out of their way to do that and that was definitely less than half a mile away from the nearest bin at the Ashtown gate.
    Who are these people that they expect someone to come around and clean up after them ?

There was a fella who used to walk his dog past my house and throw his take way coffee cup on the Side of the road outside the gate. It was driving me mental until my 5 year old saw him one evening and informed him that I had said it was sheer laziness to throw rubbish and expect others to pick it up. It stopped it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

People leaving their stupid bags on the seat of the bus beside them. Did you pay for a seat for your bag?

Bullies and how people are afraid to stand up to them.

Destroying beautiful cities with distasteful unsuitable modern architecture.

Pregnant women smoking and not even being ashamed of doing it in public.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Realising that you have separate visible "tan" lines from your running tops and your trisuit visible in the summer dress that you're wearing for work because of random mid-20s in mid-September weather...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭RubyK

RubyK wrote: »
    Robbing f*cking b*stards!!

Never using venere.com again!!! I made a booking for a hotel, but had to cancell it nearly 2 months ago, got confirmation that there was no charge, but notice today, that my credit card has been debited by €630 for the hotel :eek: It wasn't even taken by venere.com it was taken by hotels.com.

Shower of sh*ts.

I will never ever again use venere.com hotels.com or any expedia sites. The most useless crowd of robbing f*****s I've ever had the misfortune to try and deal with!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,849 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Ososlo wrote: »
    People leaving their stupid bags on the seat of the bus beside them. Did you pay for a seat for your bag?

Bullies and how people are afraid to stand up to them.

Destroying beautiful cities with distasteful unsuitable modern architecture.

Pregnant women smoking and not even being ashamed of doing it in public.

Going outside the gate of the hospital to smoke makes my blood boil

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

RubyK wrote: »
    I will never ever again use venere.com hotels.com or any expedia sites. The most useless crowd of robbing f*****s I've ever had the misfortune to try and deal with!!!!

Have you contacted your credit card company about a Chargeback?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback#Chargeback_in_the_United_Kingdom

• Registered Users Posts: 19,502 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Going outside the gate of the hospital to smoke makes my blood boil
    Absolutely. They should have smoking shelters that are more convenient for the hospital entrances. Right? :confused::)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭RubyK

Have you contacted your credit card company about a Chargeback?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback#Chargeback_in_the_United_Kingdom

Thanks for the link TFB, yes my cc company are aware of the problem, and they put an immediate freeze on the charge while an investigation is being carried out. What's bugging me is the total lack of response to my emails from Venere.com. I did speak to a customer service agent of theres 3 weeks ago, but that was like pulling teeth :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

The only solution to having bruised ribs being sit there and wait, regardless of that getting in the way of ones running plans :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,961 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Waterford Whispers. Ok, we get it, the first few stories were a bit funny, but F off now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement