Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNG run-through...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Just watched the ep where crushers grandmother dies, with the ghost. Weird. Very weird.
    Parallels was a good ep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

SarahBM wrote: »
    Just watched the ep where crushers grandmother dies, with the ghost. Weird. Very weird

That's the episode that everyone HATES (Sub Rosa), tbh I've watched worse TNG eps :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

We ended up not watching TNG last night, as has become our weekly routine, and watched Eureka instead.

I actually missed seeing the adventures of Picard et al... I may be becoming addicted!

I was actually thinking I might take a break tonight. Becoming slightly obsessed myself. Or maybe just watch one.......

I was actually thinking I might take a break tonight. Becoming slightly obsessed myself. Or maybe just watch one.......

Wrap them up & do a DS9 run through. I know you said you weren't mad into DS9 but I guarantee you if you do a TNG style run through you'll be a fan.

• Advertisement

Myrddin wrote: »
    Wrap them up & do a DS9 run through. I know you said you weren't mad into DS9 but I guarantee you if you do a TNG style run through you'll be a fan.

As wonderfully tempting that is, I have to go back to SG1. I also have 24 to watch and loads of more shows.
    I dont want TNG to end though. I feel like its just getting better and better (Sub Rosa being and exception) I have all the movies to watch as well. I'll see how I go with SG1 and then perhaps DS9 will get a look in. :D:D:D

As wonderfully tempting that is, I have to go back to SG1. I also have 24 to watch and loads of more shows.
    I dont want TNG to end though. I feel like its just getting better and better (Sub Rosa being and exception) I have all the movies to watch as well. I'll see how I go with SG1 and then perhaps DS9 will get a look in. :D:D:D

Yeah wrap SG1 up, definitely. I was actually thinking about the TNG movies when my run through comes to an end...I've more or less decided to not bother with them. All Good Things was the perfect ending, & the movies are mostly all garbage...First Contact was OK...but BoBW done it better & that wasn't even a movie!

Yeah wrap SG1 up, definitely. I was actually thinking about the TNG movies when my run through comes to an end...I've more or less decided to not bother with them. All Good Things was the perfect ending, & the movies are mostly all garbage...First Contact was OK...but BoBW done it better & that wasn't even a movie!

forgive me, I have too many abbreviations in my life, what does BoBW mean?

forgive me, I have too many abbreviations in my life, what does BoBW mean?

The Best of Both Worlds

0.jpg

Ah cheers :)

There are not enough hours in the day!

• Advertisement

OK I caved.

I just watching Lower Decks. the ep about the younger crew, all vying for promotions.
    Ensin Seeto makes a return. Her conversations with the Captain are great.
    I totally cant stand Lavelle, but he is like a young Riker.

I think I will hold off til tomorrow night for the next one.
    Is it possible to OD on Star Trek??!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Yeti Beast

Christ, my run through is pretty pathetic compared to you guys'. I'm only mid-way through season 3!

Yeti Beast wrote: »
    Christ, my run through is pretty pathetic compared to you guys'. I'm only mid-way through season 3!

I started last year! I had a 4 month break because of the stupid masters, but Im free for the summer, so watching as much telly as possible. Im sure you will catch up! :rolleyes:

What episode are you on?

I started last year!

Ah... I don't feel so negligent now - I thought everyone but me was mass bingeing.
    What episode are you on?

Watched Déja Q this evening. Will probably watch another one or two now - it'd be rude not to. :pac:

Yeti Beast wrote: »

Will probably watch another one or two now - it'd be rude not to. :pac:

That's the spirit! :D:D:D

Just watched Yesterday's Enterprise - great episode! My favourite so far.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Still havent got back to watching these, SG1 and Atlantis is taking up all my viewing time!

Myrrdin is right though, check out DS9, my favorite of all the treks. Some great episodes in there.

Next up is "Timescape"....always loved that episode. I love the weird ones ha :o

Timescape is a cool episode.

I'm on to Masks. Bah ha ha! Stupid episode.

Timescape is a cool episode.

I'm on to Masks. Bah ha ha! Stupid episode.

Boo! I like Masks, Spiner showing his mettle once again.

• Advertisement

Whoa!!!

Troi and Worf! I never knew this happened!

Edit: because it actually didnt! Ha ha !

Just watched the episode Genesis. Weird one, but good.
    It occurred to me watching it, this and lots of other episodes could have been feature length. I've seen many films with less content than one episode of star trek. Sometimes I wish they could have given more time to certain stories. Lower Decks for one.

Genesis. Weird one, but good.

Yeah that's another of my fav's that one. True re the feature length stuff, many of the eps would have easily been expanded upon

Yeah that's another of my fav's that one. True re the feature length stuff, many of the eps would have easily been expanded upon

You just feel like there was so much more there to be explored!
    On to firstborn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

Anyone remember the name of the episode where "Bishop Brennan" actor from Father Ted plays Einstein?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,968 ✭✭✭DenMan

3rdDegree wrote: »
    Anyone remember the name of the episode where "Bishop Brennan" actor from Father Ted plays Einstein?

Descent Part 1. It's the two parter with Lore and the Borg.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708700/?ref_=ttep_ep26

I only have 3 episodes left! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,968 ✭✭✭DenMan

I only have 3 episodes left! :(

Then you have 4 movies! :)

Well everyone I am finally here. Its been a long journey, but I have reached the end of my TNG run through.

All Good Things.........

I am very emotional right now (but that could be from the hangover, Im not sure)

I dont want it to end :(

• Advertisement

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Advertisement