Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is it wrong to oppose mass immigration?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

cloudatlas wrote: »
    Young girls can be coerced to come here with the promise of work and then subjected to a life of slavery, it'll be easier now. I'm just asking questions, you've asked me some more questions and ignored all of mine. What do you think?

I think it will make no difference, as I've said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

So because im asking for tighter controls on mass immigration,you are putting out the suggestion that im like these guys in germany from the 1930's?

This is precisely why we cannot have the discussion on immigration,as there is always someone who will aggressively look for things that arent there,ie racist,bigot bigot!

Or to cross reference it with what some german guy said in the 1930's.. :)

Ok what about UK residents in your mass immigration claim, who make up 1/3 of immigrants. How about French, how about US directors of Google. Do you even know anything about immigration. I ask again how many applied for Asylum last year I'll make it easy less than 900 how many will be granted same less than 100. Mass immigration it's not.

To legally enter and reside in ireland other than EU or Asylum one must in most cases show you can get a job paying 35k or more, and show no one in EU can take the job. I have shown how asylum is now tiny in this country and you still think it's dependency ya you get it alright.

I literally cannot believe what you are saying LOL !!!! :eek:

Asylum has nothing to do with dependency culture,there looking for a hand off the state and cannot survive off their own bat.. I mean really?Can you not just re-read carefully what you type the next time?? :eek:

Ya that starving are coming here paying 10k to be brought in. The poor don't claim Asylum in Europe for crying outloud, I can back up my posts you just spout rubbish. How can a middle class person from any country who claims asylum be dependency culture.

BTW you laugh at me your such a fool with the crap you are spouting I would much rather you laugh at me than ever agree with me. Old saying better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and confirm it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

infosys wrote: »
    Ok what about UK residents in your mass immigration claim, who make up 1/3 of immigrants. How about French, how about US directors of Google. Do you even know anything about immigration. I ask against how many applied for Asylum last year I'll make it easy less than 900 how many will be granted same less than 100. Mass immigration it's not.

But! but! The spiders! The diseases! What Kevin Myers (no immigrant he - oh wait...) said!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

We in ireland always aspire to the UK model,the uk has 63 million immigrants and lots of problems,the nhs is overstretched,nurses doing all sorts of shifts tired and overworked,underpaid,and pregnant women about to give birth being put on the long finger because there are simply too many people..My aunt had to wait a whopping 2 days to get her ankle seen to..

I think in ireland we will just follow blindly and not question the eu either we will be like the UK in no time..

I see that as problem no matter what colour of skin the immigrants/asylum seekers have..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

We in ireland always aspire to the UK model,the uk has 63 million immigrants and lots of problems,the nhs is overstretched,nurses doing all sorts of shifts tired and overworked,underpaid,and pregnant women about to give birth being put on the long finger because there are simply too many people..My aunt had to wait a whopping 2 days to get her ankle seen to..

I think in ireland we will just follow blindly and not question the eu either we will be like the UK in no time..

I see that as problem no matter what colour of skin the immigrants/asylum seekers have..

Fascinating. So the UK has a population in and about 120 million plus?

pregnant women about to give birth being put on the long finger because there are simply too many people..My aunt had to wait a whopping 2 days to get her ankle seen to...

"Sorry dear, I know the contractions have begun, but you'll have to wait in the corridor there - this nice Irish lady has to have her ankle seen to, and she's been waiting a while - she slipped on the London Eye you know?. Short fast breaths now..."

Nodin wrote: »

And all of them ahead of Auntie in the orthopaedist's queue.

A now you just proved what I thought. That post is comedy gold, did you write any of the speaches from the recent comedy awards on C4.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

And what do you aspire to? getting a bit confused now...

• Advertisement

A now you just proved what I thought. That post is comedy gold, did you write any of the speaches from the recent comedy awards on C4.
    I dont see what is so funny about resources being overstretched,nurses and doctors being pushed to their limit,which i think is dangerous and reckless,but sit back with a bottle of bubbly possibly champagne,and watch it all go tits up..:)

Where did i say they had a population of 120 million plus exactly?Point it out.

I dont see what is so funny about resources being overstretched,nurses and doctors being pushed to their limit,which i think is dangerous and reckless,but sit back with a bottle of bubbly possibly champagne,and watch it all go tits up..:)

So. When are you evicting auntie from the UK?

And here's the old losing the plot.

Cheers!

"Sorry dear, I know the contractions have begun, but you'll have to wait in the corridor there - this nice Irish lady has to have her ankle seen to, and she's been waiting a while - she slipped on the London Eye you know?. Short fast breaths now..."

Oh i see you are the one making it into a race issue,i never mentioned her race or her nationality did i?YOU DID in order to insinuate im a big raging racist. Do you think it is funny that someone had to wait 2 days with a badly twisted and broken ankle?
    Do you you find that hilarious cos shes irish maybe :rolleyes: ?

63 million immigrants, plus by definition all people born in the UK would be over 100 million. Unless you are saying the population of the UK are immigrants.

63 million immigrants, plus by definition all people born in the UK would be over 100 million. Unless you are saying the population of the UK are immigrants.

Ehh no,i didnt once say there were 120 million plus in the uk so that is ridiculous..

This thread is BS everybody is jumping on me trying to call me a bigot or whatever ,when i was pointing out the reasons as to why we should have sound and reasonable controls over immigration levels.

Making light of the fact that someone broke her ankle and had to wait 2 days at a london hospital with resources being stretched to the limit is not on at all..

You said the UK had 63 million immigrants. It has an actual total population of 63 million, so that would round up to 120 million or so.

In reality, the UK has 2.64 million non-nationals in employment. Even if you allow for a black economy the same size (rather unlikely) - that's rather short of this supposed 63 million tuk-ur-jobs contingent you suggest.

Oh i see you are the one making it into a race issue,i never mentioned her race or her nationality did i?YOU DID in order to insinuate im a big raging racist. Do you think it is funny that someone had to wait 2 days with a badly twisted and broken ankle?
    Do you you find that hilarious cos shes irish maybe :rolleyes: ?

No-one mentioned her race - was she in one when she fell? Is your auntie Irish or British then?

The hilarity stems from your posts - I wish your auntie nothing but the best.

• Advertisement

This thread is BS everybody is jumping on me trying to call me a bigot or whatever..

How odd. Why do you think that? Could it be your rather confused stats and dubious leanings?

tuk-ur-jobs

More hysteria.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,233 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

This thread is BS everybody is jumping on me trying to call me a bigot or whatever ,when i was pointing out the reasons as to why we should have sound and reasonable controls over immigration levels.
    Maybe you should reconsider these reasons in light of what basically every person here has been responding to your posts with.

More hysteria.

More irony.

More hysteria.

Not prepared to own up to your auntie's nationality then?

Maybe you should reconsider these reasons in light of what basically every person here has been responding to your posts with.
    So overstretched reosources and public services breaking under the pressure of a dense population is fine then...????LOL because the mainstream are going against me i must review EVERYTHING,and change my mind without reason :rolleyes:

Not prepared to own up to your auntie's nationality then?

Why all of a sudden does that matter are you going to jump all over me because she is an irish immigrant and use moral relativity.. I guess i can see this coming :rolleyes:

More hysteria.

Maybe the immigrant in the hospital with your relative had a hysterical pregancy.

Why all of a sudden does that matter are you going to jump all over me because she is an irish immigrant and use moral relativity.. I guess i can see this coming :rolleyes:

It's about the only argument you could see coming. But bless you have cheered me up no end.

• Advertisement

Moral relativity? - she's over there stealing their jobs and undoubtedly about to become a drain on resources - look at the ankle incident already!

Advertisement