Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[BPB] Boards Photobook 2013 Sign-up Form

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

I think you should have received it as it's not in my outbox anymore:D

Please let me know if it arrived and that its ok to use at your convenience ;)

Thanks guys for all the help and tips!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

A yay for helping, learning and persistence :)

I'd say mumof2 deserves an extra pint at the launch! And of course Mikka :)

xia wrote: »
    A yay for helping, learning and persistence :)

I'd say mumof2 deserves an extra pint at the launch! And of course Mikka :)

Totally agree!!! Haha :-) Im just glad it's done and dusted.

Now to arrange accommodation for the trip to Dublin. Kids are with their dad that weekend so fingers crossed all goes to plan, and I have a cat minder asked already:D:D

Can't wait:p

And a last bump up for this thread here too!

Just over three hours left to register to be in and together with some excellent pictures in this years book :-)

Also: If you have registered already but haven't submitted or paid yet: We'd need that ASAP too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭yarglags

I'm in, I think. I've filled in the form and submitted a pic. All I have to do now is figure out how to pay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭RoryW

Does the picture have to be 10 x 8 as mentioned in posts but not in initial post ?

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Jonnykitedude

Picture and $$$$$ gone your way!

Why I always leave to last minute I don't know!!

yarglags wrote: »
    I'm in, I think. I've filled in the form and submitted a pic. All I have to do now is figure out how to pay.

You are in indeed and I finally got around answering your mail :)

RoryW wrote: »
    Does the picture have to be 10 x 8 as mentioned in posts but not in initial post ?

Sorry for the delay in coming back on this! I bit of a hectic day here at BPB HQ ;)

It's not a MUST to have the picture cropped to 10x8. It helped in the case of momof2 to get the picture into a size that was small enough to get sent but still maintaining the 300ppi.

I'm getting pictures in in all different ratios and as well some in square some in portrait format. It usually depends on the camera as well.
    The book is in A4 landscape with some space for the text and a bleed around the pictures. I will print all pictures as big as possible.

But it's up to the photographer to decide which crop they prefer for their picture.

Why I always leave to last minute I don't know!!

That's human...you should see the mailbox smoking....

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

running running running running....!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

So, the great thing with the super duper form this year, is we have an idea of who's doing what on launch day :)

274AD4F998A04A448DC391C7EF3034FC-0000359651-0003405689-00753L-00BF4CFD67E2435B97D0493A4DB82C83.jpg

16 of you are up for a Photowalk and a further 23 need a bit of coaxing.. so - now we need a route and a plan!

It also looks like a good portion of us will be at the launch itself (yay!) and those who are unsure, go book the baby sitter and make plans!

92D3AA914D3F43E4A3BAB77DADFD5999-0000359651-0003405688-00635L-968232347BB74CAEA3C65D00482FAC20.jpg

Cork_girl wrote: »
    So, the great thing with the super duper form this year, is we have an idea of who's doing what on launch day :)

Not the only advantage mind you. Good way of keeping track and making sure we get the info we need :)

Well done, boss! (And I love the pie charts)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

And get paid:p

We get paid for our work??!!?? :cool:

Im definitely coming to the launch and will definitely be there for the photo walk too!! Rain or shine:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

We get paid for our work??!!?? :cool:

No way - but the book gets paid for:D

keps wrote: »
    No way - but the book gets paid for:D

Ah well...at least that...Suppose thats the fate of a volunteer ;)

Ah well...at least that...Suppose thats the fate of a volunteer ;)

You deserve an extra pint too, and the other volunteers by the way:D:D:D

mumof2 wrote: »
    You deserve an extra pint too, and the other volunteers by the way:D:D:D

We always make sure we get a wee drop on the night ;)

• Advertisement

We always make sure we get a wee drop on the night ;)

Presuming the drops are got close to the Camera Club Premises? Or else I'm gonna have a problem finding my accommodation!!!!:D:D

mumof2 wrote: »
    Presuming the drops are got close to the Camera Club Premises? Or else I'm gonna have a problem finding my accommodation!!!!:D:D

The drops actually start already in the Camera Club premises ;-) And mostly we just went across the road for more at some stage.

The drops actually start already in the Camera Club premises ;-) And mostly we just went across the road for more at some stage.

That sounds absolutely perfect!!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Payment sent via Paypal ;)
    /now the wait & anticipation of the.............book :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Just need the address to PayPal the dosh please.

CabanSail wrote: »
    Just need the address to PayPal the dosh please.

It was in yesterday's email :)

Planning something very exciting for the day of the Book Launch (30th Nov) - watch this space :D

Planning something very exciting for the day of the Book Launch (30th Nov) - watch this space :D

All excited!!! Can't wait:P

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭picaaf

scary !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭maddogcollins

Finally got photo sent and paypal paid. Thanks for the email Cork_girl.

Advertisement