Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Biker / Jeep Incident - New York (uncivil posts get a paddling)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

galwaytt wrote: »
    I don't think driving over a motorcyclist is restrained. And, prepared to drive forwards over a motorcyclist he hardly needs encouragement to reverse over any either - he seems to have scant regard for human life as it is.
    the problem is that you look and see a motorcyclist and get upset that someone ran over one.

those are not motorcyclists, they are criminals extorting money from and threatening the lives of a man and his family, who just happened to be sitting on motorcycles when they did it.

as a biker (which you seem to be from your reactions) you should probably be less concerned that they were hurt and more concerned with the bad name they give other (genuine) bikers by association.

if someone threatens the life of your family, you are entitled to react accordingly and under the circumstances the RR driver could have (and justifiably imho) done a lot more damage. it's clear that his intentions were to escape the situation, not to hurt people. the fact that he hurt someone who was trying to hurt him is inconsequential.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Yes they did, and that was wrong. It would be informative to have some footage before that happened - was there an incident further back the road that started all this off ?? The extort/slash theory is exactly that for now - speculation.

But you still can't drive over someone.

Well his tyre was pretty fecked by the time they stopped him.

http://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/suvbikers-insert-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Well his tyre was pretty fecked by the time they stopped him.

http://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/suvbikers-insert-2.jpg

Looks like a guy recording the incident on an Ipad in top centre of photograph.

Would say there is plenty of footage of the incident of the to come.

For what its worth, and as a biker myself , I totally side with the driver of the Range Rover in this incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Strituck wrote: »
    Looks like a guy recording the incident on an Ipad in top centre of photograph.

Would say there is plenty of footage of the incident of the to come.

For what its worth, and as a biker myself , I totally side with the driver of the Range Rover in this incident.

Guy with the iPad is wearing a Helmet, more likely one of the Bikers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Not sure if the video was posted but, there is a video somewhere floating showing the biker riding style before the incident.
    -Driving on footpaths,
    -Driving on oncoming lane passing between cars.
    -And other dangerous stuff.

Also the guy named Jay Meeze who's on Green motorbike, waering a basic helmet (not full covered), and a purple t-shirt was one of those who got ran over, hes paralyzed now and will remain such as his spine was broken.

But in fact, I am on RR drivers side, and the one to blame is the Cruz (guy who did brake test). Jay Meeze was standing beside front-right of the car, so he was just unlucky to be there.

Also not being racist but:
    Most of the riders seem to be african race, after incidents like this - no surprise the racism in U.S grows so rapidly, in future this incident after being chewed through all media, will be referenced as:

"An african motorcyclist gang assaulted a family car nearly killing the man and frightening wife with 2 year old child."

P.S - I am amazed how RR was capable of driving so long after running over so much things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

arleitiss wrote: »

Most of the riders seem to be african race, after incidents like this - no surprise the racism in U.S grows so rapidly, in future this incident after being chewed through all media, will be referenced as:

"An african motorcyclist gang assaulted a family car nearly killing the man and frightening wife with 2 year old child."

Race has NOTHING to do with this, so don't go there.

I'm just shocked that it being USA that no one pulled a gun out anywhere.

Plus, why didn't the RR driver contact the cops on his phone to meet them.

Half way through one of the videos linked to above you see that the RR was stopped again and the drivers door open, why didn't the RR guy LOCK his damn door for starters too?

Bunch of knacks on the bikes though, the agression in chasing the RR driver it was only going to end with him getting a beating or worse, lucky guns weren't pulled.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Theanswers

arleitiss wrote: »
    Not sure if the video was posted but, there is a video somewhere floating showing the biker riding style before the incident.
    -Driving on footpaths,
    -Driving on oncoming lane passing between cars.
    -And other dangerous stuff.

Also the guy named Jay Meeze who's on Green motorbike, waering a basic helmet (not full covered), and a purple t-shirt was one of those who got ran over, hes paralyzed now and will remain such as his spine was broken.

But in fact, I am on RR drivers side, and the one to blame is the Cruz (guy who did brake test). Jay Meeze was standing beside front-right of the car, so he was just unlucky to be there.

P.S - I am amazed how RR was capable of driving so long after running over so much things.

That Range Rover or any other proper 4x4 would more than likely have no damaged from running over bikes etc. You have to remember they have very high ground clearance/ under body protection for off-roading.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Theanswers

Just thinking about it. If that was me I can assure you I don't think I could have been as restrained. They were behaving like animals and I'd treat them as such...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

From news reports
    there was repeated reports of bikers riding dangerously and recklessly in the same area before the incident with range happened ,
    The driver of which is paralysed news reports confirmed they broke his back in two places

Video wise were not seeing exactly what happened prior to the range driving off looks like the bikers tried to coral the range for some reason or another ,
    Absolute animals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭visual

I drive a Jeep about the same size and weight of the RR . Using it as a leital weapon just isn't on
    These vehicles weigh 2.5 tons if not more and design to drive over things. There very little that will stop them.

Knocking the first rider off his bike and driving over him is deplorable doing it again just goes to show how little respect he has for human life.

If he drove at slow speed there isn't anything the motorcyclists could have done. A jeep like that will still drive on 4 flat tyres.

When he rearend the first motorcyclists he made the decision that their life and limbs where of no value so then drove over bike and rider. Most of the other riders where just bystanders untill he done this and escalated the problem.

Using your vehicle as a weapon isn't acceptable
    Plus you can be guaranteed there was 1 or more mobile phones in that RR.

The race thing reminds me of story during a storm in US where a white man wouldn't answer his door to a black woman whoes car got stuck in floods and her two kids also perished.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Seriously, read up on the incident and watch the video before commenting further. You obviously don't understand what happened.

The bikers were in the wrong, that fact has long since been established, hence why they are either facing charges or wanted by the law. They boxed him in and attacked him, did you expect him to sit there and take that?

He is facing no charges, even though he ran people over so obviously he had good reason to.

I have read, and viewed. And read, and viewed. Including their videos unrelated to this incident (like Arleitiss' ones I'd say) - I understand both. I concur that they are a liability to anyone within an asses roar of them.

The bikers were in the wrong to assault - no question - where have I said otherwise ?

But what I have said - repeatedly - is their behaviour is no excuse for RR mans action of using his vehicle as a weapon. If the poster's claim above that someone is now paralysed etc is true, then RR man is guilty of assault as well. Doesn't matter why, he just is, and he's on film doing it.

The bikers are too, and the book will be thrown at them - but for justice to be done, it has to be seen to be done. That's not happening here it seems to me. There again there's an awful lot of camera phones in use around the time they stopped the RR and we haven't seen that footage yet.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

visual wrote: »
    I drive a Jeep about the same size and weight of the RR . Using it as a leital weapon just isn't on
    These vehicles weigh 2.5 tons if not more and design to drive over things. There very little that will stop them.

Knocking the first rider off his bike and driving over him is deplorable doing it again just goes to show how little respect he has for human life.

If he drove at slow speed there isn't anything the motorcyclists could have done. A jeep like that will still drive on 4 flat tyres.

When he rearend the first motorcyclists he made the decision that their life and limbs where of no value so then drove over bike and rider. Most of the other riders where just bystanders untill he done this and escalated the problem.

The race thing reminds me of story during a storm in US where a white man wouldn't answer his door to a black woman whoes car got stuck in floods and her two kids also perished.

Your assessment of the situation is not good.

Seriously would you allow a crowd of criminals attempt to break into your car which had your wife and child in it? If you would then I don't know what to say really.
    I have read, and viewed. And read, and viewed. Including their videos unrelated to this incident (like Arleitiss' ones I'd say) - I understand both. I concur that they are a liability to anyone within an asses roar of them.

The bikers were in the wrong to assault - no question - where have I said otherwise ?

But what I have said - repeatedly - is their behaviour is no excuse for RR mans action of using his vehicle as a weapon. If the poster's claim above that someone is now paralysed etc is true, then RR man is guilty of assault as well. Doesn't matter why, he just is, and he's on film doing it.

The bikers are too, and the book will be thrown at them - but for justice to be done, it has to be seen to be done. That's not happening here it seems to me. There again there's an awful lot of camera phones in use around the time they stopped the RR and we haven't seen that footage yet.

Your opinion is being totally blinded by the fact you are a motorcyclist.

The RR driver was entitled to defend himself and his family against a gang of criminals and is entitled to use his vehicle as a weapon the same as you are allowed use a sledge hammer or a golf club as a weapon if your house is broken into.

I honestly cannot understand opinions on the incident, does the fact the vast majority disagree with you not give you a hint you might be wrong? You are basically saying if attacked by a gang of criminals you should just let them do as they wish to you regardless of weather you can defend yourself or not as you just cannot be allowed to hurt one of them poor, defenseless criminals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭farna_boy

He couldn't have just driven at slow speed, they had boxed him in and were getting off their bikes to attack the car again (the start of the video, isn't the start of the incident, conveniently).

He didn't rear end the biker, the biker brake checked him. Try stopping a bike at 30mph and try stopping a car, never mind a Range Rover, at 30mph and you will find the braking distance is slightly different.

Most of the other riders were part of the group trying to extort money and exacerbate/promote the situation of what finally happened. These are not bikers, they are criminals riding motorcycles.

Prior to the start of the video, the car and driver had already been attacked and the tyres had been slashed. The start of the video shows the "bikers" trying to stop the car a second time by brake checking the driver.

To be honest, I'm finding it difficult to have much sympathy for the person who got rolled over. He was part of a gang trying to hurt and extort an innocent family. He was unlucky that he was the one that got hurt but if he hadn't been trying to block the driver in, never mind part of the group, he wouldn't have been hurt.

If it was bank robbers robbing a bank, and one of them got shot would you have sympathy for him? If it was a group of lads attacking what turned out to be a martial arts expert, and one of them got severely hurt would you feel sorry for him?

If it was you and your family in the car, would you stop the car and get out, knowing that this gang is notorious for this kind of behaviour and had already attacked you, putting your life and the life of your family in danger, or would you try to run?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Police had been monitoring the event

Badly, it would seem. So much for the big apple having a cop on every corner - this went half the length of the west side highway and went on for several minutes without cops getting involved.

vibe666 wrote: »
    the problem is that you look and see a motorcyclist and get upset that someone ran over one.

those are not motorcyclists, they are criminals extorting money from and threatening the lives of a man and his family, who just happened to be sitting on motorcycles when they did it.

as a biker (which you seem to be from your reactions) you should probably be less concerned that they were hurt and more concerned with the bad name they give other (genuine) bikers by association.

if someone threatens the life of your family, you are entitled to react accordingly and under the circumstances the RR driver could have (and justifiably imho) done a lot more damage. it's clear that his intentions were to escape the situation, not to hurt people. the fact that he hurt someone who was trying to hurt him is inconsequential.

I should be less concerned that someone was hurt (paralysed ?) over some perceived opinion of what people think of what I ride ? Seriously ???

I see a person being driven over with a 2.5t vehicle. I don't care if/whether he's a biker.

And as sure as you may be entitled to defend you & yours (natural), RR man is constrained by the same law others are breaking.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 27,123 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

sdeire wrote: »
    Badly, it would seem. So much for the big apple having a cop on every corner - this went half the length of the west side highway and went on for several minutes without cops getting involved.

It was not a sanctionned event, these lads just rocked up (as they did every year). The cops had been keeping them down to smaller groups (there were hundreds of them). not much else they could do tbh.

He tried driving at slow speed and they stopped in front of him. later when he slowed down in traffic they started hurling helmets at his car, smashing his windows. Whats your next plan?

Again with the racism in this thread..seriously?

He was defending himself. If you break your fist on my elbow while punching me and I defend myself is that my fault or your fault for punching me? He was doing what you are supposed to do...running away. If they surround him, where else can he go? Would you have stopped for a chat? he beeps his horn and they keep closing him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Bit of a moot point since this is a statement from the Police and they have charged the bikers and not pressed charges against the RR Driver.

What all 200 of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

But what I have said - repeatedly - is their behaviour is no excuse for RR mans action of using his vehicle as a weapon. If the poster's claim above that someone is now paralysed etc is true, then RR man is guilty of assault as well.

Scenario here for you.

An armed cop is confronted by a man wielding a knife. That man lunges at the cop. He doesn't have a taser, so he shoots the person.

By your justice, is sounds like the cop would be a murderer?
    Doesn't matter why, he just is

So context is just irrelevant then, yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Wexfordian

Galwaytt/visual, have a look at the start of that incident again, the original video is in the youtube thread as the one on this has been deleted. When the guy on the bike break tests the RR, all the other bikes are already slowing to a halt, it is completely and utterly orchestrated. For what purpose we can't say definitively, but they were aiming to stop the RR. As for not being allowed to use a 2.5tonne RR as a weapon, if he feels in serious danger, and he seems to have reason to, that is what he has to use. He cant exactly borrow a motorbike to make it fairer. You say he should have moved slowly off, does he know his back doors are locked? His back hatch?

The second time he stops, his door is immediately opened and they try to pull him out, the third time they do pull him out and knife him. Would they have done that if he hadn't driven though them? Who knows, but they didn't arm themselves on route.

Basically your position is that if you have a large vehicle you cannot use it to protect yorself, and that isn't a realistic position.

I should be less concerned that someone was hurt (paralysed ?) over some perceived opinion of what people think of what I ride ? Seriously ???

I see a person being driven over with a 2.5t vehicle. I don't care if/whether he's a biker.

And as sure as you may be entitled to defend you & yours (natural), RR man is constrained by the same law others are breaking.

So you are sitting there in the RR surrounded by a gang of criminals trying to break into your car. You don't know what their intentions are, at best you are going to get a severe beating and be robbed. At worst you could be killed, your wife raped and killed and your child killed, but no, you have to sit there in case you injure one of them :confused:.

Why do you care if you injure a criminal trying to attack you. Extreme force is allowed in situations where you are in fear of your life or that of your family. Only a fool would sit there and do nothing.

• Advertisement

So you are sitting there in the RR surrounded by a gang of criminals trying to break into your car. You don't know what their intentions are, at best you are going to get a severe beating and be robbed. At worst you could be killed, your wife raped and killed and your child killed, but no, you have to sit there in case you injure one of them :confused:.

Why do you care if you injure a criminal trying to attack you. Extreme force is allowed in situations where you are in fear of your life or that of your family. Only a fool would sit there and do nothing.

Where did I say sit there and do nothing ?

And I restate, as you seem to keep missing what I said.

The bikers were wrong to assault.

What we need is more accurate info and less hyperbole.

Ode To The Motorist

Where did I say sit there and do nothing ?

Well there isn't much you could do in this incident apart from drive through any obstacles in your path, some of which may be people.

Also there is plenty of accurate info, for instance the fact the police are after the bikers and not the driver which very strongly indicates that he was within his rights.

sdeire wrote: »
    Scenario here for you.

An armed cop is confronted by a man wielding a knife. That man lunges at the cop. He doesn't have a taser, so he shoots the person.

By your justice, is sounds like the cop would be a murderer?

So context is just irrelevant then, yes?

..you said it: context.

We only have a certain amount of it. The most salient bit, that bit before the incident with the RR and hitting the bike, we don't have. Well, someone has, somewhere, but it hasn't surfaced. Yet. But it will.

If new footage shines a light on something happening out on the road beforehand we'll think one thing. If it shows nothing happening beforehand then we can think something else about the footage we have seen already.

Looking at the video(s) those guys post, there's lots of helmet cams in use, so it's got to be out there one way or the other. Iirc one guy with a helmet cam is actually involved in the final assault at the end of the video - he runs in from l.h.s. I daresay NYPD would like to get their hands on it too.

[edit] just found this (different case but the point is that taking the law into your own hands is not always prudent: http://www.joe.ie/news/current-affairs/burglar-paid-e175k-by-home-owner-after-he-broke-both-his-legs/ ) [/edit]

Ode To The Motorist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Worth mentioning Jay Meezee (as he likes to call himself) is banned from driving until 2017 for being a habitual traffic offender (not that he has a license anyway, of course).

From the Boston Globe;
    Though Mieses is a Massachusetts resident, he has never had a valid Massachusetts driver’s license for a passenger vehicle and has never applied for a motorcycle license, the Registry of Motor Vehicles said.

Registry records show that Mieses applied for a learner’s permit in 1999 and 2000, but that he never obtained a full license because he failed to pay fines imposed after he was ticketed for speeding in Lawrence in 1999. His last contact with the Registry was in 2001, when he obtained an identification card, registry records show.

Since 1999, he has been ticketed by police 16 times, in Lawrence, Methuen, Roxbury, Andover, and New Hampshire, according to registry records.

In June, the Registry notified the National Driver Register that Mieses was a habitual traffic offender whose right to drive in Massachusetts was revoked until 2017, records show.
    What we need is more accurate info and less hyperbole.
    The initial incident was captured on video (the only time the video was turned off was during the assault). Motorcyclists caused a collision trying to shut the West Side Highway so they could do whatever it is they do. The driver is not to blame, only the motorcyclists are. No reasonable person could come to any other conclusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,123 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

..you said it: context.

We only have a certain amount of it. The most salient bit, that bit before the incident with the RR and hitting the bike, we don't have. Well, someone has, somewhere, but it hasn't surfaced. Yet. But it will.

If new footage shines a light on something happening out on the road beforehand we'll think one thing. If it shows nothing happening beforehand then we can think something else about the footage we have seen already.

Looking at the video(s) those guys post, there's lots of helmet cams in use, so it's got to be out there one way or the other. Iirc one guy with a helmet cam is actually involved in the final assault at the end of the video - he runs in from l.h.s. I daresay NYPD would like to get their hands on it too.

[edit] just found this (different case but the point is that taking the law into your own hands is not always prudent: http://www.joe.ie/news/current-affairs/burglar-paid-e175k-by-home-owner-after-he-broke-both-his-legs/ ) [/edit]

What?
    he didnt take the law into his own hands, he ran away.
    he didnt decide "right Im going to hurt these f-ers" he quite literally tried to run away....exactly what you are supposed to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Mikros

The driver of the SUV is the victim here. Reports suggest after the initial rear end collision several of the bikers starting attacking the SUV. The SUV driver was put in fear of his life and his families safety and went to escape. This is the US we are talking about - the chances of a gun being pulled are very high - driving slow isn't really an option even if he had the composure to do it. The law is very clear on self defence, which basically what this incident was.

The fact the police have only charged the bikers would suggest those with the objective information you talk about see it the same way.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

I have been in a similar situation, I beeped a car in front when the lights turned green, four lads got out and tried to kick their way into my car. I managed to back up and get moving.

They jumped back in the car and chased me at high speed through a busy urban environment. I was completely panicked and almost hit a pedestrian on a crossing.

I headed for a police station, dumped the car and ran inside. They followed me in and started assaulting me inside the police station and claiming I made racial comments.

The cop on duty stupidly sent them on their way first. He also claimed there was no point in filling out a report as he did not have their details (seriously, wtf?)

I have no doubt, whilst I was been chased, had I not have run red lights, if one of them had jumped in front of the car at a red light, I would have run him down as I was in fear of my life.

There is no way of controlling the panic if you are unarmed and attacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

So a website has been set up to donate money for the guy that was run over by the RR. http://www.gofundme.com/4l8kzo

I imagine if there was one for the RR driver it would be quite popular.

Some people have donated money just to leave some choice words.Two comments which stand out are below, the first is pretty harsh, the second I think is on the money.

"I don't feel bad for you one bit you pile of crap. You and your biker punks should learn not to mess with innocent people. You got what you had coming and hopefully a few more of you sorry wanna be bike gang members will eventually get hurt the same or worse. You should not be able to walk your kid down the isle since you and your bitch friends tried to make it so an innocent man could not do the same for his kid. Your kid is the innocent one here not you or your wife. She knew she married a "hard ass biker member" who knows what kind of punk you are. Somehow I feel as if this is not your only run in with trouble. I hope you cant do a thing the rest of your life and If there was a fund for the driver of the truck I would donate 5 hundred to him. Enjoy your hospital stay you non walking excuse of a man. Absolutely worth the dollar to tell you and your family, along with the others exactly how most people feel. Take my dollar and buy a Hershey's bar with it. Wait you cant eat it so I hope your wife wipes your ass with it and throws it away."

"I am sorry you and your family have to experience such pain and heartache, and I hope you come out of this with the ability to live a somewhat normal and happy and fulfilling life but your medical bills should be paid solely by the mob of bikers who you were riding with that day. If they feel such a need to act on behalf of another member of their "crew" it should not be limited to inflicting pain and fear upon other citizens. They need to take responsibility for the actions of their aggressive mob mentality. The reason you were injured is a result of your friends trying to create a conflict when no conflict was necessary. I wish you a speedy recovery and as much joy and good health as you can possibly experience in your lifetime but I personally feel that the fact of your motorcycle crew is more than willing to assault an alleged "antagonist" in front of his wife and infant child yet won't fully fund your rehabilitation which is a direct result of their aggression is appalling."

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Damien M

Lol at all the feigned outrage and the liberal left getting up in arms after their one of their ilk gets run over.

Anyone who has bothered to research the story will see that there is up to 7 videos of these animals on a 'cruise' breaking lights, LIVELEAK I think has them all; harassing traffic and if reports are to be believed it is a common tactic to harass and intimidate drivers into giving them money. Why else would Animal No 1 break suddenly in front of the guys jeep. An insurance and or shakedown scam. Animal No 2 was just out for a drive, yeah right, giving he had no licence and insurance and more parking tickets than you could count. A right bunch of 'ne'er do wells' !!! Yeah it's a 2.5 tonne vehicle and a pretty safe one at that.

I wonder when or if all the liberal brigade on here were surrounded by a pack of baying animals, with their wife and 2 year old kid in the back , would get out, pen and paper and bother with the nuances of swapping numbers ! LMAO!
    When your 2 year old kids life is in danger you make use of Land Rover's TERRAIN RESPONSE® 2 AUTO, and get the hell out of dodge!

Now I might not have reversed over any of them, but anyone that endangers my child will be crushed like that rat they are on my escape route.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Damien M

My God, all the folks on here worrying about this parasite who has contributed nothing to society except to harass and intimidate and bully those who want to make a good life for themselves and their family. I wonder would Galwaytt and all the others in here act as spuriously if they were surrounded by 40-50 bikers?

Advertisement