Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACAS Crew (PS3) - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

And accepted thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Lenny5

Hi I'm on the boc2 crew but am ps3 heard it's mostly xbox so am looking to get onto this crew! Any room for one more mindless assassin?? My profile name is spaceboyzero. Thanks. (Rockstar username) Lennnny1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

131spanner wrote: »
    Joined there, PSN: Collins-IRE-

:D

Yeah and the first thing ye did was kill me!!

Very un-crew like behavior!

I don't think I've ever done one of the 'joint' (pilot and co-pilot) races?

No it was just generally driving around! I'd hate to see you in a race :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Had a good bit of craic last night. Only really getting into the online part now.

Up to Level 6 :(

was playing with Niall Carrol I think? Had to bail though as I was up early !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭131spanner

Driving around looking for a garage to buy and some lad kills me 4 times, blowing up my "twin-cam" Fotu to top it all off :(

It's a tough ol' life :o

• Registered Users Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

MugMugs wrote: »
    Had a good bit of craic last night. Only really getting into the online part now.

Think I did the Titan mission with him the other day. By God, we made tough work of it. Took us about 10-15 minutes to kill all the guys in the hangar, he blew up to truck so I had to try and move it by throwing grenades at it while he was in the plane, backup came and I died and he panicked and drove the plane out of the hangar but broke one of the wings off when he hit the truck.

The second attempt went a bit smoother.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Paulyh

Thanks for the invite guys, i have accepted, and left the Boards Crew 2 to show my commitment :D

A little disheartened at the moment having 2 of my favourite cars disappear even though they are showing up on the ifruit app (android).

my psn is pantsless_pauly (same for social club), hope to hook up soon with you all for maddness!

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

Crew member ckt500 or something like that sitting on rooftop at Los Santos customs camping for kills,

i said to myself should be ok running about here, no chance he snipes me, phone call to pegasus Rhino please

someone got a lesson in tank warfare for the next 5 mins, hopefully he learned a lesson no killing crew members

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

Can i join my psn and rockstar club name is Padraig61091
    Im lvl 32ish and have maxed all my stats in game :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Applied to join your crew - R* DjFieldog, I will leave Boards 2 crew as it seems like only Xbox guys over there....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

ardinn wrote: »
    Yeah and the first thing ye did was kill me!!

Very un-crew like behavior!
    he did same to me as i ran towards him one night, if think if fellow crew member shoots another then that person should be kicked off the crew!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

Can i join my psn and rockstar club name is Padraig61091
    Im lvl 32ish and have maxed all my stats in game :D
    Fieldog wrote: »
    Applied to join your crew - R* DjFieldog, I will leave Boards 2 crew as it seems like only Xbox guys over there....

Invites sent there lads. Again thanks for posting your R* names. In case you didn't know; there's no need to leave other crews as you can be part of 5 altogether (but only lead 1), you can only represent 1 crew at a time however.

Kicking people out is a difficult one to be honest. I'm sure there's quite a few players who still haven't worked out that white radar blips with a blue border are your psn friends and ones with your crew colour (in our case blue again) are players in the same crew. So I guess if you can get your revenge or they apologise then it's water under the bridge.

However should this (killing crew members, stealing their cars etc.) happen repeatedly I have no issue with kicking people as long as it is clear that whatever was done, was on purpose. If this does happen say it here and include their psn and R* name.

One last thing, who is "hullaballoo84" (R* name) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I'd say three strikes (as in complaints here) and they get booted.

rep of ireland gets my vote :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

ardinn wrote: »
    rep of ireland gets my vote :D

Mine too now

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TheRosseforp

Essien wrote: »
    Mine too now

If you were the guy in the pickup you crushed my car with your monster truck pal. A well deserved shotgun to the face for you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

If you were the guy in the pickup you crushed my car with your monster truck pal. A well deserved shotgun to the face for you. :)

Now that you mention it, I did crush a lot of things, so that could well have been me. Just don't park on the ramp down to LSC :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I've not been about at all the last while, and probably won't be until the heist dlc as Batman has my current attention. Due to this, I've promoted a few of ye to Lieutenant to lighten the load on the other lads.

With great power comes great responsibility yada yada.. Just don't boot everyone below your paygrade please :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Logged on last night to half a million in the bank. What's the craic with that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

hey lads i set up a page on facebook for the group www.facebook.com/AveryCarringtonAppreciationSociety

You should put up all the photos in this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Logged on last night to half a million in the bank. What's the craic with that?

Must have been the stimulus package they were on about a while back. Think it was because it took so long to get it working.

Has the amount of retards online gone down since COD was released? I rarely play online due to the sheer volume.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Must have been the stimulus package they were on about a while back. Think it was because it took so long to get it working.

Has the amount of retards online gone down since COD was released? I rarely play online due to the sheer volume.
    Have yet to join a full server since COD was released

• Registered Users Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Have yet to join a full server since COD was released

Same. Since I got out of the dunce server two days ago the most I've had in a session has been about 7 or 8.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

Thats me!

Thats me!

J. Marston wrote: »
    Think I did the Titan mission with him the other day. By God, we made tough work of it. Took us about 10-15 minutes to kill all the guys in the hangar, he blew up to truck so I had to try and move it by throwing grenades at it while he was in the plane, backup came and I died and he panicked and drove the plane out of the hangar but broke one of the wings off when he hit the truck.

Twas a bit of fun alright!!

Wouldnt say i 'panicked' though......

J. Marston wrote: »

Twas a bit of fun alright!!

Wouldnt say i 'panicked' though......

• Advertisement

I did think it was quite sad you messaged me. ?

This is funniest thing ive read in a while

All you do is msg people about going to school or something...

Advertisement