Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACAS Crew (PS3) - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭bing3

Apologies to weiland, jjjm2k and therapyboy. Getting into the patriot driver seat by mistake it turned you all to enemies and The Lost to friends. Auto-aim then targeted you guys. Tried to do the honourable thing and top myself but couldnt even do that right.:(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

No problem, thought there was something funny going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

bing3 wrote: »
    Apologies to weiland, jjjm2k and therapyboy. Getting into the patriot driver seat by mistake it turned you all to enemies and The Lost to friends. Auto-aim then targeted you guys. Tried to do the honourable thing and top myself but couldnt even do that right.:(

Yeah it seemed to think you were in a death match and on a different team.
    When we passed the mission did you get any money?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Just updated there and it deleted my friend list. Ffs.
    Add me back if ya see this... Or even if we weren't friends before add away.
    Savage_Tyrant

Just updated there and it deleted my friend list. Ffs.
    Add me back if ya see this... Or even if we weren't friends before add away.
    Savage_Tyrant

Same happened to me.

Delete all your messages and turn off the playstation and should work

• Advertisement

floydmoon1 wrote: »
    Same happened to me.

Delete all your messages and turn off the playstation and should work

Damn. Didn't work.
    I added you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Took me a few attempts (3 recently) to get friends list back , just keep turning your ps3 off/sign in and out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Ill be on now for a while if anyman is about

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Ill be on now for a while if anyman is about

Add me timmy.

Savage_Tyrant

Don't believe it. All the names I'd re-added are gone again.

• Advertisement

For fùck sake... Everyone just calm the fûck down... They're all back again.

Fúcking hell... Some people get so worked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

For fùck sake... Everyone just calm the fûck down... They're all back again.

Fúcking hell... Some people get so worked up.

:confused:

ardinn wrote: »
    :confused:

Talking to myself.... Not an uncommon occurrence unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

I had to laugh last night when I was playing a mission with cadete and 2 others. Stealing the plane from the beach and bringing it to sandy shores. When I got there I proceeded to run most of the security over much to the displeasure of my team mates and then then when I got in the plane they were afraid I would crash it. I had a chuckle to myself. But I maybe shouldn't have gone in all mental like that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

etxp wrote: »
    I had to laugh last night when I was playing a mission with cadete and 2 others. Stealing the plane from the beach and bringing it to sandy shores. When I got there I proceeded to run most of the security over much to the displeasure of my team mates and then then when I got in the plane they were afraid I would crash it. I had a chuckle to myself. But I maybe shouldn't have gone in all mental like that :D
    some people just should'nt be left near aircraft lol

phelo01

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

some people just should'nt be left near aircraft lol

phelo01

Has he got previous?

etxp wrote: »
    Has he got previous?
    don't know but we were doin the fort zachuda mission and the guy that hopped in the chopper in the hanger actually crashed it in the hanger, am thinking it must be same guy haha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

sorry lads defected from ACAS to the main boards crew :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Watch yo' back, traitor!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

You never accepted ACAS invites at any rate. Sorry, had to be said :pac:

• Advertisement

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    You never accepted ACAS invites at any rate. Sorry, had to be said :pac:
    very true!! lol i think all ACAS members should target him with bounty's and destroy him at any chance for betraying us lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Cheers lads and in my defence only time I ignored invites was if I was playing something else

Cheers lads and in my defence only time I ignored invites was if I was playing something else

I was just being light hearted for the most part. Fair enough if people want to stick in the same lobby as the ones they're playing with currently, that goes without saying. I'd like to think this is the excuse most people have, something I can relate to for sure!

Admittedly, I and a few of the others I play with each other on this pretty much every night don't get why people who do ask for an invite never accept one, or those who never seem to join 6 to 8 player missions since you (used to) get some fantastic payouts, instead choosing to stick to 2K missions and the like :pac: Since I'm the highest rank I know legit, I've unlocked nearly all the missions available so I've certainly tried to get full group to play whenever possible. Usually it's 4 of us doing the 6 or 8 player missions though which is somewhat disappointing is all. Be nice to get a full party for missions or even just a full server is my point :)

I was just being light hearted for the most part. Fair enough if people want to stick in the same lobby as the ones they're playing with currently, that goes without saying. I'd like to think this is the excuse most people have, something I can relate to for sure!

Admittedly, I and a few of the others I play with each other on this pretty much every night don't get why people who do ask for an invite never accept one, or those who never seem to join 6 to 8 player missions since you (used to) get some fantastic payouts, instead choosing to stick to 2K missions and the like :pac: Since I'm the highest rank I know legit, I've unlocked nearly all the missions available so I've certainly tried to get full group to play whenever possible. Usually it's 4 of us doing the 6 or 8 player missions though which is somewhat disappointing is all. Be nice to get a full party for missions or even just a full server is my point :)

What is your PSN ID

• Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Benzino

I'm always up for missions, if you are struck send me an invite (PSN - Benzino07). Beware, I'm on the rival boards crew however :P

floydmoon1 wrote: »
    What is your PSN ID

You already added me ;)

Ade_LFC_Alves
    Benzino wrote: »
    I'm always up for missions, if you are struck send me an invite (PSN - Benzino07). Beware, I'm on the rival boards crew however :P

I'll add you in a little bit, man. Think I played a mission with yourself last night and a few of the other lads actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Anyone 100% on the invite thing?

invited when on a mission assume it shows as invited and when off mission it pops up.
    Busy ?
    rejected?

Dunno how they work.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Anyone 100% on the invite thing?

invited when on a mission assume it shows as invited and when off mission it pops up.
    Busy ?
    rejected?

Dunno how they work.
    either do i!!

AFAIK, being busy is basically saying that you're in a mission at present. Have no idea how to reject a mission though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Benzino

You already added me ;)

Ade_LFC_Alves

I'll add you in a little bit, man. Think I played a mission with yourself last night and a few of the other lads actually.

Ah, you ran over me once haha

Deleting the job from your phone rejects it I believe.

Advertisement