Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACAS Crew (PS3) - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

well its a real life lesson for ya , if your on the roads with no insurance you will get ****ed up :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TheRosseforp

I'm friends with a couple of guys here but not in any crew, how do I get involved so to speak? Rep_of_Ireland90

Also, I picked a couple of lads up in a heli earlier and owed them some cash, does anyone else have problems trying to share it? Keeps saying it isn't possible right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

I'm friends with a couple of guys here but not in any crew, how do I get involved so to speak? Rep_of_Ireland90

Also, I picked a couple of lads up in a heli earlier and owed them some cash, does anyone else have problems trying to share it? Keeps saying it isn't possible right now?

Whats your social club name cant see u there under Rep_of_Ireland90

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TheRosseforp

Cheers for that cadete. Whats the plan now, do I just go ape killing BRDS members? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

I've purchased the 400k apartment so like... drinks in mine> :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Will there be many on tonight?

Wouldn't mind playing with a good few people inbetween my playthroughs of Beyond Two Souls and TLoU MP

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'll be on. Real life gets in the way of my gaming but should have a few hours spare to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

tok9 wrote: »
    Will there be many on tonight?

Wouldn't mind playing with a good few people inbetween my playthroughs of Beyond Two Souls and TLoU MP

I got to get back into tlou, haven't played it since I got gtav.

etxp wrote: »
    I got to get back into tlou, haven't played it since I got gtav.

New maps and a patch today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

tok9 wrote: »
    New maps and a patch today :D
    What is the patch for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Patch has some updates to the mp and yup.. 4 new maps as part of the season pass.

On topic.. I'm playing GTA now with Aaron and Saul

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

ardinn wrote: »
    new maps???

Bookstore, Hometown, Bus Depot and Suburbs. €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

To the guys I played survival with earlier I apologize for destroying you're cars afterwards lol testing out my sticky bombs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

bought myself a nice apartment today, heist planning room and all, they seemed to have fixed survival mode so ya can't jump up on the roofs and be shooting from up there

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Free from my cone head hell, huzzah!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

If any of the guys on here are also members of the boards crew but dont play with the crew and play mostly with ACAS would be very nice if ye gave up your spot for new guys who want to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 PoolBall

I am getting a little confused as to what is going on with crews now. If I understand correctly.....

Boards Crew 1 is going to be a PS3 only crew
    Boards Crew 2 is going to be a 360 crew

The other crews are staying as they where?

Is that correct?

PoolBall wrote: »
    I am getting a little confused as to what is going on with crews now. If I understand correctly.....

Boards Crew 1 is going to be a PS3 only crew
    Boards Crew 2 is going to be a 360 crew

The other crews are staying as they where?

Is that correct?

That is correct.

It is an optional move for all but makes more sense as boards crew 1 is full and would be good to have more PS3 active players.

Also good for the xbox players to come together and have more of them online together.

floydmoon1 wrote: »
    That is correct.

It is an optional move for all but makes more sense as boards crew 1 is full and would be good to have more PS3 active players.

Also good for the xbox players to come together and have more of them online together.

Why not just kick inactive players or people below x number of hours?
    that sounds the easiest way or the ps3 players from there join here?

• Advertisement

Our "leader" :) doesnt seem to want to do this

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I think some of the currently inactive player might be crew members since Max Payne. I see it as being their crew, I'm just a GTA Johnny-come-lately blow in & don't want to see them kicked. We should have set up a Boards GTA crew on its own but who thought there'd be so many people wanting to join! Anyways, it's probably too late for that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Our "leader" :) doesnt seem to want to do this

Me? :P , or the boards one :P

Soby wrote: »
    Me? :P , or the boards one :P

The boards one of course. No one questions the mighty leader of ACAS!

Only joking Im talking about Sheehy83.He is a personal friend so just having the craic.

Dont want to be kicking anyone just good having as much crew guys online at a time.

I actually seem to end up playing with more ACAS guys than boards maybe I should defect.

maybe I should defect.

Mmmmm but would be accept one from the special crew? also you would have to pass the manditory IQ test and we know how u boardsies would struggle with that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

cadete wrote: »
    Mmmmm but would be accept one from the special crew? also you would have to pass the manditory IQ test and we know how u boardsies would struggle with that :pac:

You on now for some missions? Ps i got the 400k apartment :pac:

I'm on now, though I might have to head out for a half an hour at any moment. Up for missions or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

I'm an ACAS now thanks for the invite

GRETTS_40oz

• Advertisement

I'll be back on in an hour. Just left the PS3 idle. Have an 8 player mission by the by, but it keeps disappearing and reappearing. I'll send out invites for crew members only if and when it shows up later.

Advertisement