Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACAS Crew (PS3) - Discussion Thread

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Howdy. How do I go about joining the group? I'm a veteran gamer but I haven't started playing the online part of GTA yet (although I will this week)

The PSN name is TheFaceman101

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

faceman wrote: »
    Howdy. How do I go about joining the group? I'm a veteran gamer but I haven't started playing the online part of GTA yet (although I will this week)

The PSN name is TheFaceman101

Post your Rockstar social club name here and someone will invite you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Post your Rockstar social club name here and someone will invite you.

Cheers :). It's TheFaceman101

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

so whats happening with all the members of ACAS have ye given up on gtav??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

They made Online sound a lot more fun than it actually is. For me, it's pretty crap so I dont have much interest in it right now. I keep an eye on the stuff they add/are expected to add but right now I dont care for anything in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

May go back if a ps4 version is released but right now as said above nothing there to bring me back

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

so whats the story lads, anyone playing on ps4??

Advertisement