Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA "off topic" thread - No discussion relating to FSA or Soccer - please read post 1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Depressed off my brains from Fantasy this week >:( So thankfully I booked flights and accommodation to Vegas for McGregor Aldo December 12th :D

McGregor Edgar don't you mean ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

jimmii wrote: »
    McGregor Edgar don't you mean ;)

Haha well as long as McGregor doesn't get injured, we'll have a show :P Surely there cant be another injury though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Haha well as long as McGregor doesn't get injured, we'll have a show :P Surely there cant be another injury though :(

Guess it depends on how much Aldo wants the cash. Hopefully Aldo comes through as it should be some fight and I think Edgar would be very tough for McGregor he would have learnt a lot from the Mendes fight and I could see him giving Conor some serious problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Rory on a charge at uspga

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

Cracker between Galway and Tipp!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Yep its excellent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Great game alright.
    Trying to watch the hurling and,the soccer at the same time isn't easy though!

3 goals for Callanan now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭Invincible

Game of the year, nothing between them at the end, Tipp forwards weren't on form today.

Love to see them beat Kilkenny!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,293 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Had Day for the win at 14/1, Keopka e/w @ 50/1, and Grace e/w at 70/1.

This is a good morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Depressed off my brains from Fantasy this week >:( So thankfully I booked flights and accommodation to Vegas for McGregor Aldo December 12th :D

Very jealous! Was almost booking flights back over myself but im still trying to sort out my finances after going over for UFC 189. Plus i've just booked flight to Canada for xmas snowboarding :rolleyes: so i guess i cant realyl complain!

If he beats Aldo he will be kept for UFC 200 next July in the new Las Vegas Arena thats being built, i"ll be over for that for sure! Some craic in the city!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

If he beats Aldo he will be kept for UFC 200 next July in the new Las Vegas Arena thats being built, i"ll be over for that for sure! Some craic in the city!

Getting saving for that event myself no matter who is fighting.

bohsman wrote: »
    Getting saving for that event myself no matter who is fighting.

If UFC 100 was anything to go by you can be assured this will be way bigger! Id imagine one of the most stacked fight cards ever! I'll be there regardless of who's fighting myself too. 30th birthday present for the missus ;)

Very jealous! Was almost booking flights back over myself but im still trying to sort out my finances after going over for UFC 189. Plus i've just booked flight to Canada for xmas snowboarding :rolleyes: so i guess i cant realyl complain!

Nice one :D Jealous of you going to 189 :P Have you any advice for me :D

Nice one :D Jealous of you going to 189 :P Have you any advice for me :D

Do your best to avoid the blackjack tables :pac::pac:

And dont bother with the pool parties, we went to Wet Republic and it was shite! Better craic at the main pool in the MGM. No loungers at the pool parties only beds you rent but require a minimum of a grand spend to reserve! also drinks are double what they are in the hotels (which aren't cheap themselves, 13 quid for a beer or 18 for a cocktail) we paid 82 dollars for 2 cocktails at Wet Republic and left after that! Lots of nice talent on display though

Do your best to avoid the blackjack tables :pac::pac:

And dont bother with the pool parties, we went to Wet Republic and it was shite! Better craic at the main pool in the MGM. No loungers at the pool parties only beds you rent but require a minimum of a grand spend to reserve! also drinks are double what they are in the hotels (which aren't cheap themselves, 13 quid for a beer or 18 for a cocktail) we paid 82 dollars for 2 cocktails at Wet Republic and left after that! Lots of nice talent on display though

82 dollars for two cocktails!!! Ahh I can't imagine there being pool parties in December :P I need to get the body in shape for the talent so ;) Bit of a belly at the moment :P

82 dollars for two cocktails!!! Ahh I can't imagine there being pool parties in December :P I need to get the body in shape for the talent so ;) Bit of a belly at the moment :P

Oh yeah hadn't thought of that! No worry there so ha! Where are you staying? We stayed in the MGM and didnt leave the thing for 3 days, literally we made ourselves leave on the sunday for breakfast and it was the first time we left the hotel! Its massive, got lost a couple of times walking around half cut. And the walk from the pool to the lifts for the rooms is about a 15 min trek! Nightmare if you've forgotten something ha. On our last day we went up and checked out the Bellagio and Caesar's Palace! Some spots if you are loaded! Doubt you would get away with the carry on in the MGM in those joints though! The MGM is a mad kip

Fairly sure the pools will be closed in December. Plenty of decent free things to do in Vegas, just walking through all the hotels on the strip will take you days.

If you are going with the missus id take in one of the many shows on! I would have liked to go to see Copperfield or one of the Cirque du Soleil shows but it was hard organising the lads to meet in the one boozer let alone get them to agree to a show :D

• Advertisement

If you are going with the missus id take in one of the many shows on! I would have liked to go to see Copperfield or one of the Cirque du Soleil shows but it was hard organising the lads to meet in the one boozer let alone get them to agree to a show :D

I'm actually going with my Da :rolleyes::pac::pac:

Go to Penn and Teller and/or Absinthe. Should even be able to convince a group of lads to go to either of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Hope Paully D is ok... you out there Paully?

Must have been depressed as hell watching the thing we can't discuss on here.

Literally just noticed today, but for some reason the pictures under peoples names on boards don't show up on my laptop. Any idea why?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

PARlance wrote: »
    Hope Paully D is ok... you out there Paully?

Must have been depressed as hell watching the thing we can't discuss on here.

Just saw this mate :)

As you saw on the other thread I was unfortunately there in person :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Spurion

Literally just noticed today, but for some reason the pictures under peoples names don't show up on my laptop. Any idea why?

Are you sure they're not showing up for any player? Some players don't have photos yet - mainly players that are new to the premier league this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Paully D wrote: »
    Just saw this mate :)

As you saw on the other thread I was unfortunately there in person :pac:

I posted it about an hour before you posted yesterday. Was about to send out the search party :)

Spurion wrote: »
    Are you sure they're not showing up for any player? Some players don't have photos yet - mainly players that are new to the premier league this year.

Sorry I mean for users on boards.ie :) Hence I put it in the off topic thread. I'll edit it now thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Sorry I mean for users on boards.ie :) Hence I put it in the off topic thread. I'll edit it now thanks :)

Theres a setting somewhere to show avatars/signatures or not.

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    Theres a setting somewhere to show avatars/signatures or not.

Was a tough find but I found it eventually and added my own avatar in the process :) Also noticed my email address was ridiculously outdated, it must be a good 7 years out of date I **** you not

Advertisement