Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

41st Berlin Marathon

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

annapr wrote: »
    sounds like it's time to change the name of this thread to the 'Berlin then Dublin' thread :) yizzer all mad.

Sign me and the OH up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

belcarra wrote: »
    Sign me and the OH up!

Seriously? Have you both registered for DCM? Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

loughie wrote: »
    Back home on late Mon flight from Berlin. Rollercoaster weekend.

Shouldn't have ran, but glad i did in the end............10th marathon done (and most dramatic)!!!!

Jaysus, Loughie, what a day you had, I try to avoid hyperbole but you're a bleedin' legend. Up Donegal. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ClashCityRocker

sounds like it's time to change the name of this thread to the 'Berlin then Dublin' thread :)yizzer all mad.

At this point i think my next marathon will be Spring 2017, and i have to agree with the bolded part! Dublin is great but you couldn't pay me to do it so soon after Berlin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Lex Luther

MacSwifty wrote: »
    In the same boat!!
    me too !:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Pre registration opens for the 2016 race on Monday Oct. 19th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

sounds like it's time to change the name of this thread to the 'Berlin then Dublin' thread :) yizzer all mad.[/QUOTE

First Berlin then Dublin? Sounds a bit like "First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin". And interestingly, the narrator of that song was famously insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

It would have to be:

"First we take Berlin, then Dublin, THEN Manhattan" since the New York Marathon comes last of the three :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

yaboya1 wrote: »
    It would have to be:

"First we take Berlin, then Dublin, THEN Manhattan" since the New York Marathon comes last of the three :)

Doesn't have much of a ring to it really !
    Think I prefer the original :)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Mr Jinx

Anyone got a ball park figure for entry for Berlin with a sports travel company? incase I dont make the lottery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭MacSwifty

Mr Jinx wrote: »
    Anyone got a ball park figure for entry for Berlin with a sports travel company? incase I dont make the lottery

If you don't make the lottery Mr Jinx the charity entries open in April and for additional 65 euro's you can get your place. This year this option remained open for a week and anybody I know who wanted to get in did.

MacSwifty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Pre registration closes on Nov. 1st.

Advertisement