Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Santi101 wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of dropping coleman?

City could be ripe for a slip but everton have looked less solid in recent games. I'll be playing 2 cheaper mids in barkley(also at city) and whittingham(home to newcastle) if i go that way, but its just a feeling.

I'd probably bench him if i had anyone to play in his place. But I don't so will have to play him and hope they don't concede too many, can't see a CS, can see a couple of goals each.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Is Lamps likely to start tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭pmy.murphy

So after about 2 weeks Ive decided to take out Benteke but who to replace him with I cant decide. Remy or Lukaku?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

I was actually gonna bring in Negredo for Rooney.

Do you think Negredo will start?

I think he will, Dzeko will get dropped he will start with aguero. That's my thinking anyway. Rooney is in good form but with doubt on if he will start I cant chance captaining him.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Players I'm unsure about injury wise heading into this weekend are Rooney, Michu, Redmond, Ward-Prowse and Brady. Certainly keeping the 1st two and "rashly" brought in Lukaku for Giroud on Monday (It's a transfer I'm happy with in the long run though) so any move to rid myself of my midfield trio will come at a hit. The question I have to ask is whether it's a 4 point or 8 point. I think I'll just chance WP (the one guy guaranteed 1 point) out for Townsend.

After ruling out and then somewhat flirting with Rambo I think I'll leave him be this week. It's a risk but I can't justify a hit for a guy that 44% (gulp) of people have as I'm losing points either way (assuming he gets a goal or assist). Townsend is a punt whatever way you look at it but I'm cautiously optimistic about him.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 407 ✭✭Forever And Ever

I was gonna ditch Lescott but after reading the City forum, a few saying he could start tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

jamesbere wrote: »
    I think he will, Dzeko will get dropped he will start with aguero. That's my thinking anyway. Rooney is in good form but with doubt on if he will start I cant chance captaining him.

Wondering why you think Dzeko will get dropped?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

Suarez for Giroud and Sigurdsson for Michu, hopefully pays off :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Do the 1070 people who brought in Danny Gabbidon today know something I don't?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Michu yellow flagged. I assume this is following his head injury last night, and he should still play.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 407 ✭✭Forever And Ever

Palace missing 3 defenders

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Already taken a 4 point hit. Now Brady is out, Miralles, Michu and Rooney are doubts and Collins is dropped :eek:

All I seem to be doing this season is fighting fires. Might risk Michu and Rooney playing to give me XI as the only one I'd want to transfer out is Collins.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Brought Suarez in for Rooney and made him captain

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

3rd sub cannon fodder during wildcard selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Richards starting in the Champs League is an interesting one, a lot have Zabaleta.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Injury doubts over Mirallas and Shaw

Brady out injured

The plan was Sigurdsson in for Ben Arfa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 El Canelo

JokerD wrote: »
    Richards starting in the Champs League is an interesting one, a lot have Zabaleta.

Richards was shocking, I know he won't be against Bayern every week though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

syngindub wrote: »
    Wondering why you think Dzeko will get dropped?

I'm basing it down to rotation, dzeko and negredo played against villa, ageuro and dzeko during the week, so thinking ageuro and negredo tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

jamesbere wrote: »
    I'm basing it down to rotation, dzeko and negredo played against villa, ageuro and dzeko during the week, so thinking ageuro and negredo tomorrow.

well based on your point above I transferred him for lambert . fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Thatsfootball

Going Wildcarding after this GW, so anyone have any advice for a 4 point hit?

Boruc
    Coleman Vidic Toure
    Michu Mirallas Ozil Ben Arfa
    RVW Rooney Giroud

Looking Suarez for Rooney anyways
    Then for a 1 week punt anyone got ideas? Mirallas - Moses?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Was thinking of taking a hit to go Ageuro ----> RVP. Gonna leave it be for this week see how they both do. Don't have Rooney either so would be delighted if he came on late!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Dubstar07

Hi all,

Was looking at getting in a def to replace McNaughton (fodder) with either Naughton (spurs) or Davies (Swa)? With Michu a doubt, is it a risk? Team is :

Migs (Davis)

Zab Merts Coleman (Ward McNaughton)

Ozil Ramsey Eriksen Brady (Colback)

Soldado Suarez Sturridge

I was hoping to bank a transfer but Brady is forcing my hand. Colback likely only to get max 2 pts vs ManU. Would only have one questionable sub (Ward) if I avoid the transfer.

Open to suggestions, 1.9m in the kitty. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I'm starting to worry about this gameweek. I've ended up with three Arsenal players and three Liverpool players...and somehow it never even clicked with me because I was thinking in terms of individuals, so if either Arsenal or Liverpool have crap games, I'm in trouble. :P

Going Wildcarding after this GW, so anyone have any advice for a 4 point hit?

Boruc
    Coleman Vidic Toure
    Michu Mirallas Ozil Ben Arfa
    RVW Rooney Giroud

Looking Suarez for Rooney anyways
    Then for a 1 week punt anyone got ideas? Mirallas - Moses?

I went with Moses this week for Ward Prowse. Home to Palace and you can use the extra cash for more wiggle room during int break.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Dubstar07

@ Ismise - I'm in the same boat, not much I can or am willing to do without taking points hits, which I want to avoid as much as possible. So just gona roll the dice :p

Dubstar07 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Was looking at getting in a def to replace McNaughton (fodder) with either Naughton (spurs) or Davies (Swa)? With Michu a doubt, is it a risk? Team is :

Migs (Davis)

Zab Merts Coleman (Ward McNaughton)

Ozil Ramsey Eriksen Brady (Colback)

Soldado Suarez Sturridge

I was hoping to bank a transfer but Brady is forcing my hand. Colback likely only to get max 2 pts vs ManU. Would only have one questionable sub (Ward) if I avoid the transfer.

Open to suggestions, 1.9m in the kitty. Thanks.

Dawson or Davies or possibly someone like Ben Turner if you want the cash for a different move over the break.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Boruc/Mignolet

Chester*/Terry/Whittaker/Collins/Coleman

Eriksen/Ozil/Brady*/Toure/Barkley

Giroud/Rooney/Sturridge

*Chester/Brady injured

Gametime concerns over Whittaker & Collins leaves me with a weak bench I need to make a change I think

0.8m in the bank, 1 FT

I'm thinking of Chester to Ben Turner but is there a better move to be made?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭crazy8

Will Ferdinand play??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,657 ✭✭✭✭dahat

crazy8 wrote: »
    Will Ferdinand play??

No,he didn't travel with the team at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Dempsey wrote: »
    Boruc/Mignolet

Chester*/Terry/Whittaker/Collins/Coleman

Eriksen/Ozil/Brady*/Toure/Barkley

Giroud/Rooney/Sturridge

*Chester/Brady injured

Gametime concerns over Whittaker & Collins leaves me with a weak bench I need to make a change I think

0.8m in the bank, 1 FT

I'm thinking of Chester to Ben Turner but is there a better move to be made?
    chester to clyne

Advertisement