Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

game4it70 wrote: »
    The repair tool was moi :D

LOL, good man top player. Had a few one on ones with you on foot with that poxy scar with no sights!!!! I hate iron sights sooooooo much.....

I will have my revenge, maybe a defib kill if you can still do it. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

Its not battlefield if its not frustrating :P

I think the maps look a hell of alot better than 3.
    Imo the single player shouldn't be in the game at all.Not since 1942 with the bots has it been any use to learning the maps and how to fly or drive vehicles.
    Yes the netcode is woeful atm so i really hope they improve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I hate iron sights sooooooo much.....

Agreed, but it's a good feeling when you unlock a new gun and you've already unlocked a sight for it in a previous battlepack :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    LOL, good man top player. Had a few one on ones with you on foot with that poxy scar with no sights!!!! I hate iron sights sooooooo much.....

I will have my revenge, maybe a defib kill if you can still do it. :pac:

Hmmm i used to love defib kills in bf2 so i say challenge accepted.:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

CptMackey wrote: »
    I always seem to be the only fella on my squad that spots anything. On ps3 too btw you get points for doing it and you can also see where the enemy is which helps . Can't wait to play it on ps4 tho

If you play like that send me a friend request please 'cos sick of randoms who don't play the objective, KOB79LFC (PS3 then PS4)

• Advertisement

Mad_Dave wrote: »
    Yeah man, I'll add you later on tonight, but it's a pain trying to get onto the same server/squad with no party system. I'm fiddlesticks82 on PSN.

I will add ye guys, KOB79LFC

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

mozattack wrote: »
    For the record I seriously hate double XP... actually my most hated thing in Battlefield.
    What, even more than the shortcut packs? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Maybe there should be some separate threads for platforms lads? And maybe some thread where we can discuss the games we were in? When all platforms now in one thread ( soon to be 5 platforms ) it will be a Cluster****.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

What's the verdict on the "centrepiece" levolution events ?
    Think I've only seen four of them myself so far - Shanghai, Paracel Storm, Flood Zone, Rogue Transmission.
    Is it worthy of all the pre launch hype ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

What is it about this game that when you realise it hasn't crashed for awhile it then crashes?

• Advertisement

Tried playing on gaellords on sunday night. Does it have the "spawn player as close to a stream of lead as possible" option turned on? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sparks wrote: »
    Tried playing on gaellords on sunday night. Does it have the "spawn player as close to a stream of lead as possible" option turned on? :D

The first night I joined that server, I spawned only to be instantly run over by the battleship on that map where it crashes into the island. I actually got a fright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Cheapest place to pick this up ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

cdkeys.com

The first night I joined that server, I spawned only to be instantly run over by the battleship on that map where it crashes into the island. I actually got a fright.

There was some conviction on the part of a few of the other players in there at the time that a degree of hacking was going on (by which I mean the chat window was completely full from someone repeatedly spamming "FORNICATING PEOPLE OF QUESTIONABLE PARENTAGE HACKERS"). There were a few... odd k/d ratios, but then again, I was called a hacker for hitting a headshot from just under 500m out on the ninth attempt so the allegation may have been a bit weak :D
    Mostly though, BF4 just seems to relish spawning people in the path of rapidly moving objects...

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

lol, this happened to me last nite too! I was driving the high powered boat and had 3 of my squad mates on board. We were dominating from the boat and were trying to capture "C" firing from the beach up into the building as there was a sniper up there. I ended up getting him with the tow missile and just as I pressed the accelerator the screen filled up with the side of a ship and we were all dead! The ship had t-boned us perfectly!

I had never seen this before and had no idea what the feck just happened but my squad mates explained in the party (xbox 360).

That sniper must have had some laugh seeing us getting rolled over by a dame ship in the kill cam.

I ended up with over 14k in points so was happy out anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Maybe there should be some separate threads for platforms lads? And maybe some thread where we can discuss the games we were in? When all platforms now in one thread ( soon to be 5 platforms ) it will be a Cluster****.

Thats a good idea. Like the "About last night" threads on the CoD forum. I'd be up for ps3 discussion thread anyways xoxo

Timmyctc : PSN

Sparks wrote: »

Just quit after dying 5 times in a row after spawning, the team I was on just kept sniping and they had nearly everywhere covered and just kept getting shot from god knows where, smashed headphones off the floor and quit lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Thats a good idea. Like the "About last night" threads on the CoD forum. I'd be up for ps3 discussion thread anyways xoxo

Timmyctc : PSN

I have set up a thread there for that :) good to know who the ps3 heads are

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

the crashing is getting sooo annoying now. SOS is unplayable at this stage!

• Advertisement

battser wrote: »
    the crashing is getting sooo annoying now. SOS is unplayable at this stage!

Its WORSE after the server patch today....WTF, EA really are a bunch of ****in retards. :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

didnt have a single crash in few days

Just crashed twice in a row on Siege in Shanghai on GaelLords, was playing TDM on a German server since 1am with no blips.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

heh. I was just in siege of shanghai and my whole squad crashed out when they took down the tower but not me.

In fact when I looked at the scoreboard it was my entire team gone except me and six people on the enemy team.

wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

havent had a single problem with crash's how ever god damm when your level one those guns suck!

I'm just loving how the handguns are more effective than the DMRs...

Lol server just crashed now, love this game but hate that it's broken.

Broken bad.....they learn nothing them there clowns! This is nothing new.....but they never learn.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I've a PC server discussion thread already created here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=87365966#post87365966

Guys can create their own console threads at will :)

• Advertisement

I agree, a good example of this is a PC player typically saying "i hate Metro" whereas a console player has a more chance to like it given the 24 player restriction. The opposite then happens on Operation Firestorm etc when a PC player should like it when a console player will feel it is a ghost town.

Advertisement