Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else downloading GTAV from PSN Store?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Found the guide online and did it. Ps3 seems to be running smoother and game also. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

I was originally going to get the retail disc version, but when my brother offered to go halfs over psn @ 35e each, i went with that instead. He doesnt play online, so no issues with that =]

as far as I know online is not limited to the purchaser, your brother can log out of your account on his ps3 and sign in with his own id to play the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Pangea wrote: »
    as far as I know online is not limited to the purchaser, your brother can log out of your account on his ps3 and sign in with his own id to play the game.

He'l be playing it through his own account either way, but good to know that the online is available to him if he wants to try it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

Downloaded and installed - Finally!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Got a email from playstation Ireland
    Unfortunately the number you provided is not valid, therefore we will need you to e-mail us again with a valid UK number
    :eek:
    which is bizzare because the email before that said
    Calls to PlayStation Support cost up to 5c per minute from an Eircom land line however calls from other providers and mobile operators may vary.

• Advertisement
Advertisement