Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else downloading GTAV from PSN Store?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I don't think there ever was a list. Just look up a game developed by Rockstar, and it should ask you to "select a version". One will be the full price, the other takes into account the 75%.

Regardless of what I said in my last post, I just tried what you said, and it works.
    Just purchased GTA V and tried what you said, discount showing up! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭m_hunter

downloading mine, 37%...

was reading news about xbox play disc install problem, hope ps3 version will be alright

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

m_hunter wrote: »
    downloading mine, 37%...

was reading news about xbox play disc install problem, hope ps3 version will be alright

Got a corrupt file on my second d/l.
    Read on here that it happened to someone else too.

F1ngers wrote: »

finger cross.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,049 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Ah Jaysus. :(

50% down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,512 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Try turning SPI off on your router.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

How much with the discount is it on PSN?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Varik wrote: »
    Going from past experience from last year when I got Borderlands it'll be 1am.

I updated my time settings on the PS and when I check the info from the download it gives me a 1am unlock time so I reckon you're spot on there.

Ah well, that's one less hour I have to play it, and tonight is probably the only time I'll have to play it for a LONG time...bringing my wife and newborn son home from the hospital tomorrow :)

Timing eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,512 ✭✭✭✭Varik

shanered wrote: »

The discount is after you but GTA V, you use it on one of their other games and it's 75% off (may be a pre-order bonus only)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

31% downloading now. I'll have to leave it overnight. Hopefully it's ok. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

shanered wrote: »

Game is €69.99. You can't use the discount on GTA V, only other Rockstar developed games. Be a bit stupid otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

Ahhh, i see, didnt get that, cheers for.clearing that up

You get a free blimp though. :pac:

Dord wrote: »
    You get a free blimp though. :pac:

that's for all pre order, but the eu psn version is over priced compare to UK and US...

Only good is no disc sound... mine ps3 is like jet engine...

True. Although, I hope we won't have similar issues from the PS3 download as the issues with Xbox install of the 2nd disk. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,049 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

64% now. Seems to have slowed a bit. :(

Any idea how long the install is?

64% now. Seems to have slowed a bit. :(

Any idea how long the install is?

Took me about 15/20 minutes

True. Although, I hope we won't have similar issues from the PS3 download as the issues with Xbox install of the 2nd disk. :(

think we will, seems gta v need both disc and disk for streaming to milk current gen...

unless they did different thing on PS3, but PS3's cpu supposed to be better than xbox360, maybe we got better texture decompression ratio since PS3 are rumored to be the default dev platfrom... I can not even convinced myself :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Lot of folk on twitter saying the psn store was hacked and they are downloading GTA V for free.
    I doubt that, I think you can download it for free, but you need to have funds in your wallet by release time for it to work.

65% now. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Pangea wrote: »
    Lot of folk on twitter saying the psn store was hacked and they are downloading GTA V for free.
    I doubt that, I think you can download it for free, but you need to have funds in your wallet by release time for it to work.

Yeah anyone can download it, you can download it with €0.00 in your wallet but as you say you're obviously going to have the money in your wallet come 1am.

Pangea wrote: »

Exactly that. Funds will be taken out for the pre-orders at midnight. If you've not paid, you won't get an unlock.

12.01 - no unlock.

The waiting game continues....

I thought it was a 1am unlock?

I thought it was a 1am unlock?

Looks like it is, one can live in hope though.

The funds have been debited from my account anyway, so hopefully go time at 1am.

A-Trak wrote: »

The funds have been debited from my account anyway, so hopefully go time at 1am.

75% 4 me... will get some sleep, you guys all off tomo?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

I thought it was 12. Got all the goodies ready, pulled the seat up close, took a drink and was ready to get stuck in by 11:59. Damn

81%. Time for bed. I'll install and play tomorrow evening. It'll be a long day tomorrow. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

A-Trak wrote: »

no funds taken out of my wallet yet anyway. i have €70.04 or something, has everyone else had theres taken out?

• Advertisement

Mine was taken out right away when I did the preorder this evening.

Advertisement