Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else downloading GTAV from PSN Store?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Unlocked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

not working for me. funds havent left my wallet, gta 5 says purchased in the store. not sure what else to do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

Just another 660 minutes left for my download...

Albeit I have just started it and its over the PS3 wifi. To be fair I have 150mb UPC though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

40% downloaded for me in 3 hours
    My theme is unlocked though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Download was boIIocksing corrupted.:mad: Have to download again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Download was boIIocksing corrupted.:mad: Have to download again.

Try turning off SPI on your router.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Varik wrote: »
    Try turning off SPI on your router.

How?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

Quick question

If I download grand theft to my ps3,can I then give my login details to a friend and let him download the game aswell for free?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

mine was corrupted to. sickened. took ten hours to do aswel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Second try at installing it and it failed again at 14%. I changed my DNS settings PS3 side and followed some of the suggestions from this thread and this one but doesn't seem to be working. Someone said to rebuild the database and that worked for them so I'm doing that... goodbye playlists :(

Going to disable firewall just in case too. Will leave the download on while I sleep, been up for hours trying to fix this bollocks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭1qTour

I have tried it twice. Corrupted when trying to install both times. Just followed these steps and trying to download again..

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Grand-Theft-Auto/GTA-V-PRE-LOAD-FIX/td-p/19749897

Also added the DNS settings on this page that seemingly worked for another person...

http://community.singstar.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Technical-Help/GTA-V-Corrupted-data/m-p/19754423

Wont know if it works until this eve after work

1qTour wrote: »
    I have tried it twice. Corrupted when trying to install both times. Just followed these steps and trying to download again..

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Grand-Theft-Auto/GTA-V-PRE-LOAD-FIX/td-p/19749897

Also added the DNS settings on this page that seemingly worked for another person...

http://community.singstar.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Technical-Help/GTA-V-Corrupted-data/m-p/19754423

Wont know if it works until this eve after work

Are you getting the whole 18 gb to download and its when you have to install the game data then

Mines had stopped at 67% for some reason, just resuming now from 67%, wouldn't be surprised if its corrupt after that.

Are you getting the whole 18 gb to download and its when you have to install the game data then

Yea. It would download and cancel on installation at 14%

1qTour wrote: »
    Yea. It would download and cancel on installation at 14%

Same here. Did it 4 times. Furthest I got was 21%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Same for me. Corrupted at 14%. I'll download it once more and let you know if it works. Should know by 12pm.

Is it difficult to get a refund from Sony??

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Was thinking of getting two £25 PSN vouchers for £46 and using them for GTA 5 off the PSN store as my DVD drive packed in about a week ago.

Has anyone successfully managed to actually download and install though?

Well downloading over the Ps3 wifi was a bad choice, was 30% done after 8 or so hours...on a 150mb UPC connection. I knew it beforehand too but I was like, "It will be fine!".

Just plugged it in there through ethernet, restarted download and should only take 60 minutes its telling me, sweet!

Hopefully I don't get the corruption issues!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭m_hunter

Shzm wrote: »
    Was thinking of getting two £25 PSN vouchers for £46 and using them for GTA 5 off the PSN store as my DVD drive packed in about a week ago.

My first download fin 12PM last night, got install corruption.

Then I redo the download again, and go to sleep, this morning it install and play alright.

Think you'd better kick off the download mid-night, and leave your ps3 there, mine 1st download was paused several times, that could be the cause.

PSN download suck...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Shzm wrote: »

Mine downloaded and installed with no problems.
    I just set it off, left the house and came back a couple of hours later - all done.

• Advertisement

Actually, to the people that have problems with corruption, what ISP's/packages are you on?

Actually, to the people that have problems with corruption, what ISP's/packages are you on?

On a 10mb with Magnet. Used the neighbours free WiFi for the 1st one. Using my own now. Please, please work.

On 82% of the download at the moment.

winston82 wrote: »
    On a 10mb with Magnet. Used the neighbours free WiFi for the 1st one. Using my own now. Please, please work.

On 82% of the download at the moment.

Yeah id say thats why alright, wifi is so flakey. I also wouldn't pause the download at all. The PS3 just doesn't seem to like it.

Sky broadband 6mb. Shouldn't be issues tho. I downloaded 3 games last week from my plus sub including ac3.

Ok tried to install but it says corrupted, wish I just bought it on amazon now

Yeah id say thats why alright, wifi is so flakey. I also wouldn't pause the download at all. The PS3 just doesn't seem to like it.

Seems to be installing past 14% now.

Just can't look at it. Please. Please.

winston82 wrote: »
    Seems to be installing past 14% now.

Just can't look at it. Please. Please.

Jesus how long does it take to install?

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Got £50 PSN credit for £41 in the end, so I'm gonna give it a go.

150 Mb UPC via ethernet

• Advertisement

Redownloading now, only another 403 minutes to go sure.
    Turned off wifi and using cable this time.

Advertisement