Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football 13/14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

KevIRL wrote: »
    Think I should end up on 61 after I've done 2 subs with Messi, Ramsey, Poli and Farfán to play

Actually need to revise that up, captain Ronaldo just got another

Think it will be 69 points now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

should i take the chance and take the captaincy off ronaldo and give it to messi :rolleyes: :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

On 50 with Messi, Ozil, Oscar and Draxler to come. Annoyed I didn't pick Isco in the end. Site down again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Think I am on 75 with Messi, Oscar, Cole and Mexes to play

Happy considering I only picked my team in a rush this evening

74 with Adriano and Messi still to play, but i'm subbing in

Courtois for Bravo
    Ivanovic for Thiago Silva
    Ambrose for Bruno
    Oscar for Braaten

so i'm on 68 with 6 to play.

• Advertisement

71 for me with poli, Ramsey, messi and farfan to play

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

63 for me but I've subbed out 5 points, good few more to play tonight. Points from Ronaldo(c), Robben, Hart and Evra.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,769 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Arrrgh couldnt get Zabaleta off my bench cause the site was borked :mad:
    I had the same problem with Alaba.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,769 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I should have 39 with 6 to play but have 22 with 7 to play including Captain Messi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Is this still open to join?
    On 59 points with
    Juanfran ( Ath Madrid )
    Mangala (Porto)
    Farfan (Schalk)
    Raul Garcia ( Ath Madrid )
    Radosevic (Napoli)
    Messi (Barca) to play.
    Subbed Chellini for Mangala (Porto) with a loss of 3.

Edit: My assistant tells me that Juanfran didn't play in Ath Madrids last game and should swap him out!
    Its because he was rested, you berk.

• Advertisement

Will Adriano play for Barca tonight does anyone know?

Will Adriano play for Barca tonight does anyone know?

alba's out for 3 weeks with a hamstring injury so unless they have another left back or jordi makes a remarkable recovery adriano's a cert to start tonight. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

Forgot to join this before yesterday's games, so lashed my team in there.

Off to a good start with Ronaldo(C), 73pts but no Messi tonight :eek:
    4 players left to play though so should be well set

96 points for me. Delighted, but doubt all weeks will be this easy. Big 3 of Ronaldo (c), Messi and Rooney up front doing the biz

96 points for me. Delighted, but doubt all weeks will be this easy. Big 3 of Ronaldo (c), Messi and Rooney up front doing the biz

109 for me but as you say I don't think all weeks will go this well

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

Didn't have Ronaldo but my team got 9 goals and 3 assists between them. If my FPL team did half as good I'd be well set!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭NN215

24 hours till deadline for Matchday 2.
    Messi is out, so better replace him .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Macker1

Is Jordi Alba still out ???

Is the UEFA site still acting up. I just tried to login and the page is all over the place. PS it might be the ****e PC here in work.

Which striker should I replace Messi with for one week only, already have Ron.

Should be someone playing tonight anyway to take advantage of captaincy rules. I was undecided between giroud and Torres but went with giroud

• Advertisement

I'm going with Lewandowski I think, expect Dortmund to bounce back and beat Marseille well.

Cheers lads,I've gone for Lewandowski, quick question, can I change my team formation(4-3-3 to 4-4-2 etc) between the Tuesday and Wednesday fixtures or do my substitutions have to remain within my chosen formation?

Cheers lads,I've gone for Lewandowski, quick question, can I change my team formation(4-3-3 to 4-4-2 etc) between the Tuesday and Wednesday fixtures or do my substitutions have to remain within my chosen formation?

I think you can change it to whatever format you like. Wouldn't mind seeing these rules applied to FPL game, be nice to be able change your captain and formation on a Saturday evening if you have a bad day!

Should be someone playing tonight anyway to take advantage of captaincy rules. I was undecided between giroud and Torres but went with giroud

Seems like a good decision anyway, Giroud with a goal already and Torres off injured. Course the problem will arise if Giroud gets a second. Tricky to take the captaincy off him if he's scored 2, but then again Ronaldo at home to Copenhagen tomorrow....

Seems like a good decision anyway, Giroud with a goal already and Torres off injured. Course the problem will arise if Giroud gets a second. Tricky to take the captaincy off him if he's scored 2, but then again Ronaldo at home to Copenhagen tomorrow....

Lewandowski's second leaves me with that decision now, should I leave it on him or give it to Ronaldo?

Lewandowski's second leaves me with that decision now, should I leave it on him or give it to Ronaldo?

go-on-go-on.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

I also have Lewi captain and I won't be switching.

It's actually quite an interesting concept this mid session transferring, I had a few scorers last night so I can't fit all my subs in without dropping someone who has decent points. Because of the unknown element I'm tempted to drop Josue for Porto who has 5 points and bring in Markovic for Benfica who plays away to PSG, should I do it?

Crumbs wrote: »
    I also have Lewi captain and I won't be switching.

Just had a look at the boards league now, my but aren't you doing well, currently 41 in the world, well done so far.

• Advertisement

It's actually quite an interesting concept this mid session transferring, I had a few scorers last night so I can't fit all my subs in without dropping someone who has decent points. Because of the unknown element I'm tempted to drop Josue for Porto who has 5 points and bring in Markovic for Benfica who plays away to PSG, should I do it?

No. Unlikely all your guys playing tonight will get more than 5 pts each. Decide which of them are least likely to and bench them instead

Advertisement