Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football 13/14

Options
  • 05-09-2013 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Just made my team.
    It keep asking me to remind the guy who made last year boards.ie league,
    I dont know who made it, so
    i've created a new one.

join here : 1210639-476374

http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭NN215

bump.
    10 days to go guys .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Joined.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I might make up a team, could somebody give me a quick rundown on the differences with FPL as regards transfers etc, had a quick look but not really able to make sense of it, it seems you can change Tuesday player if he hasn't done well and put in a Wednesday player from your bench before he plays?

I might make up a team, could somebody give me a quick rundown on the differences with FPL as regards transfers etc, had a quick look but not really able to make sense of it, it seems you can change Tuesday player if he hasn't done well and put in a Wednesday player from your bench before he plays?

the transfer will probably be the same as fpl .
    1 free transfer per week, and extra transfer will get a point hit. i think .
    1 wildcard.

and yes,
    the used of the bench is pretty interesting for me.
    you can swap wednesday player in for under performed tuesday player,
    as well as change your captain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

Just joined.

7 days to go !

I'll put in a team for a laugh, haven't got time to do all the work beforehand, can somebody provide me with a few bargains, once you've got the few lads you want the money is gone fairly quick, looking for a few cheap defenders who can score, cheap mids on penalties, anything like that?
    I'll take it serious once I've seen a few games.

1 day to go !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

Just joined. Put in a few heavy hitters i.e. Messi, Ronaldo etc. and autofilled. Will tidy it up tomorrow, all advice appreciated:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

I'm in. Love this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

I've received about a dozen emails because members here are apparently trying to get the "original" FSA CL league open, so I've re-opened that league for those who care: 1211883-523849

You'll probably want to stick to the one in OP, but I had to re-open this to avoid getting more emails, so the choice is yours. I won't be around to moderate it or do whatever needs to be done, so best stick with another.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

What time is the cut off?

I'm putting a team in but the thing crashes on me every two minutes, it's a massive pain in the hole, something to keep an eye on during the midweeks though.

I'm putting a team in but the thing crashes on me every two minutes, it's a massive pain in the hole, something to keep an eye on during the midweeks though.

Same, didn't know about it until today, do you know the cut off time? I won't bother entering if I miss out on the first week.

You've only another couple of hours, it could take that long to put a team together the way the site blows up every time you make a change of any sort, I'm sorted for now anyway, have the two main men in(guess who?) and a few cheap bargains(hopefully) also, haven't a clue what I'm doing!

You've only another couple of hours, it could take that long to put a team together the way the site blows up every time you make a change of any sort, I'm sorted for now anyway, have the two main men in(guess who?) and a few cheap bargains(hopefully) also, haven't a clue what I'm doing!

Mine keeps saying that there's a problem with my selections and for the life of me I can't see what the problem is.

Site is a joke all afternoon. Can't make transfers so probably won't bother too much with this.

• Advertisement

Site is a farce, glad I selected my team yesterday but wanted to take advantage of the teams being named before 19:30 today to make some late changes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

tom_k wrote: »
    Site is a joke all afternoon. Can't make transfers so probably won't bother too much with this.

it's working for me right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,769 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Site is a disgrace, this happened last year iirc and they still haven't sorted it out. Shows you the joke of an organisation this is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

my team!

bba14acf9e264b5d848fef80142e3bf5.png

Arrrgh couldnt get Zabaleta off my bench cause the site was borked :mad:

My team. A mess from autocompleting yesterday when i didn't have the time. Feckin site wouldn't let me make transfers today.

a732aa65015daaa0c75834d729322738.png

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Nice start for Alaba owners :)

goals for Isco and Rooney for me so far. Cursing the Zabaleta situation though

Captain Ronaldo with 2 goals, Rooney with another 2 and Isco with 1 in Midfield.

Only downer is the feckin Zabaleta thing, did I mention that yet?

• Advertisement

Think I should end up on 61 after I've done 2 subs with Messi, Ramsey, Poli and Farfán to play

Advertisement