Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Same here

Who was promoted from the league last year? and when we thinking for the draft? We'd want to have it soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

What platfrom app is this run on- Yahoo or CBS Sports or other?

What platfrom app is this run on- Yahoo or CBS Sports or other?

NFL.com Fantasy Football

Thanks- How do we get invites or join the league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Well lads, I'll play commish, welcome PM sent and strawpoll to follow to arrange draft time.

NFL.com is the platform and boards.ie format to be followed!

PMs all out, and strawpoll below, please get your votes in and tell me if I've made a balls of things already, I reckon needs to be done between the 1st and 5th, after the last preseason and giving us one day buffer before kickoff as nfl.com always crashes as it gets closer. I've given an afternoon and 2 evening options for the sat/sun and then 2 evening options for the weekdays, I'm assuming this will suit people.

Please select all of them you can make and not just the one that suits you best, ideally want to have everyone online for the draft together!

https://www.strawpoll.me/16280029

We also have potentially 2 more joiners to come too so we'll leave this open for a few days and hopefully get them filled before I open up the league on nfl.com

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

hots wrote: »
    Well lads, I'll play commish, welcome PM sent and strawpoll to follow to arrange draft time.

NFL.com is the platform and boards.ie format to be followed!

Thanks for arranging this hots. Is there a link needed to the league on nfl.com?

Loughc wrote: »
    Thanks for arranging this hots. Is there a link needed to the league on nfl.com?

No hassle! There is indeed, I need to go and grab it from last year's admin and then I'll need to grab emails from everyone I think to sign ye up, I'll stick it in here and PMs once the invites are good to go :cool:

Thanks for organising.

• Advertisement

I'm voting for the 5th just to avoid injuries that might arise. Draft as late as possible for me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

I'm voting for the 5th just to avoid injuries that might arise. Draft as late as possible for me please.

Voted for 5th at 9 also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    Voted for 5th at 9 also

Where can yous vote lads?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Where can yous vote lads?

Yea I can’t seem to vote either. Where ye seeing the poll?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Brenty

Hi lads...new member in there ðŸ‘

Good to see ya! I think we've lost a man to Div 6 and have 2 new guys joining to round out our division, once Adrian confirms in the main thread I'll get the invites out.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭BarryC21

Good to see ya! I think we've lost a man to Div 6 and have 2 new guys joining to round out our division, once Adrian confirms in the main thread I'll get the invites out.

Hi folks! I've just been added to division 7, looking forward to it!

I was having a read through the last couple of pages of the thread there - I'd also be up for drafting as late as possible. Have been destroyed by late injuries in the past!

I can do any time after 18:00 on Wednesday the 5th or Thursday the 6th for the draft. Or has it been set already?

BarryC21 wrote: »
    I was having a read through the last couple of pages of the thread there - I'd also be up for drafting as late as possible. Have been destroyed by late injuries in the past!

I can do any time after 18:00 on Wednesday the 5th or Thursday the 6th for the draft. Or has it been set already?

Strawpoll below!

PMs all out, and strawpoll below, please get your votes in and tell me if I've made a balls of things already, I reckon needs to be done between the 1st and 5th, after the last preseason and giving us one day buffer before kickoff as nfl.com always crashes as it gets closer. I've given an afternoon and 2 evening options for the sat/sun and then 2 evening options for the weekdays, I'm assuming this will suit people.

Please select all of them you can make and not just the one that suits you best, ideally want to have everyone online for the draft together!

https://www.strawpoll.me/16280029

We also have potentially 2 more joiners to come too so we'll leave this open for a few days and hopefully get them filled before I open up the league on nfl.com

• Advertisement

Done! Thanks dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 connmcgrath

Hi All!

Is there aaany chance we could go with an 8:00pm draft time!? I'm in India at the moment so a 9:00pm draft means 1:30am!

Div Team Name Username
    Div7 1 Chestylerue Chestylerue
    Div7 2 spud06 spud06
    Div7 3 doledude86 doledude86
    Div7 4 Loughc Loughc
    Div7 5 Raff1987 Raff1987
    Div7 6 kkeith5 kkeith5
    Div7 7 no.8 no.8
    Div7 8 MayoSalmon MayoSalmon
    Div7 9 hots hots
    Div7 10 fatgav fatgav
    Div7 11 Mr. Incognito Mr. Incognito
    Div7 12 Second String Sharks Adamocovic
    Div7 13 The real mccoy The real mccoy
    Div7 14 Brenty Brenty
    Div7 15 BarryC21 BarryC21
    Div7 16 connmcgrath connmcgrath

Welcome Div 7, we have our full compliment now, I'll start sending out PMs with joining instructions for the league soon.

Just a reminder for anyone who hasn't selected a time slot in the strawpoll to please do so: https://www.strawpoll.me/16280029/r I'll leave it open another day or so and then we can lock it in.

Hi All!

Is there aaany chance we could go with an 8:00pm draft time!? I'm in India at the moment so a 9:00pm draft means 1:30am!

Hey Conn, we'll leave the poll as is for now but offer 8pm Vs 9pm to people once we know the date from the popular choice and see if everyone can make it or not, the 7pm slots haven't been popular so it may be the case that people need the later ones.

That should be all invites sent out now guys, let me know if you haven't got the PM.

That should be all invites sent out now guys, let me know if you haven't got the PM.

Thanks for sorting all this! :)

Hi guys,

We've had 8 sign up to the league and 8 to go, please log in asap to allow us to fill in dropouts if we get closer with blank spots left in the league.

Also we've now had a good few votes in for the draft time, most popular by a couple was 4th September @9pm, will update the nfl.com draft time to reflect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

I haven't got a pm yet

I haven't got a pm yet

Sent there! Had caught the wrong Real McCoy by mistake.

• Advertisement

Ugh......there's talk of splitting D7 with a few more people who want to join a D8 to have both D7 & D8 as 10-person leagues.....fingers crossed we get to keep our 16 person status!

Advertisement