Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

DDC1990 wrote: »
    So not Division based at all or is it top 4 in each Division?

Just division based I think but not 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Garco

My season is entirely based on how well KC do.. so now a defacto fan of them until playoffs!

Waivered JuJu and left him on the bench now hes on bye, struggling to pick team every week.

I keep thinking the titans will give the ball to Henry, its the hope that kills you in fantasy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Garco wrote:
    My season is entirely based on how well KC do.. so now a defacto fan of them until playoffs!

Was that you I played last week.

Was happy enough with a 30 point lead on Monday morning only to find a day later you got 19 points with Kelce and your Kicker as well as 7 from Hunt to destroy me!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 P Sheriff Manning 18

If it does go by division for playoffs it looks very tight in both and will be interesting matchups over the next few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Anyone interested in Doug Baldwin? Looking for a running back or decent te

• Advertisement

Anyone interested in Doug Baldwin? Looking for a running back or decent te

Can offer #5 TE in Fantasy Cameron Brate. Has struggled since Jameis Winston got his shoulder injury but should form a good partnership with Ryan Fitzpatrick (both Harvard alums). Good week to pick him up with Mike Evans suspended. Extra targets guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,138 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Not happy with the proposed McCoy / Ryan from a 2 - 8 team for Freeman / Cousins from an 8 - 2 team.

While you can argue on the surface that it is fair trade on the basis of season ranks, when you consider the deeper context of the players currently and their schedules / team scenarios I think it's a quasi dump.

Ideally there would be rules limiting teams eliminated from playoff contention being able to trade.

Does look like a team tanking so they are dumping there best players...

On another note I am free and open to trades.. I have offered a few within the league.. if any chance of me getting the players I have tried to trade for please counter offer instead of rejecting

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I'm actually happy enough with my players, it's just poor decisions and leaving points on the bench that's been killing me.

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Not happy with the proposed McCoy / Ryan from a 2 - 8 team for Freeman / Cousins from an 8 - 2 team.

While you can argue on the surface that it is fair trade on the basis of season ranks, when you consider the deeper context of the players currently and their schedules / team scenarios I think it's a quasi dump.

Ideally there would be rules limiting teams eliminated from playoff contention being able to trade.

Looks like a fine trade to me. McCoy hasn’t been performing the last few weeks and a change to a rookie qb would hurt the offense as a hole and looks like they’re trying to get the value on McCoy before he bottoms out. Ryan hasn’t played well this year either whereas cousins has.

Potential Slight upgrade at qb for a potential slight downgrade at rb.

• Advertisement

All that being said about the trade I voted against it by accident on the phone app so if tha stops it going through anyone know how I can take it back? If not propose the trade again and I’ll let it happen

Freeman is out this weekend and has also not been performing with a far more realistic back to take work off his hands.

I appreciate lads want to trade but some of the trades that have been proposed to me have been absolutely ludicrous!

I was offered a kicker and a defence for my QB 1 and RB 2!

And then people complain that there isn't any counters. Where do you even begin to counter that?

That was a ridiculous trade on my part! Ive gone abit mad on trading

Garco wrote:
    That was a ridiculous trade on my part! Ive gone abit mad on trading

I do appreciate the offers. It's getting into the serious business and everyone wants to strengthen. I was half chancing my arm countering for Lewis, but at the moment bench depth is not much good for me. I want players who can improve the starting lineup. The Agalor/Henry offer was a good off but unfortunately they just arent consistant enough. 20 points one week 0.2 the next.

Yea im trying to get a QB since Rodgers went down.. Keenum has been fine but it wont be long untill they pull him and im left with Jimmy G!!

Last week before I traded Hyde(which i mostly did because I wanted to get some movement going) id have defo traded Lewis but now im light on RB

Garco wrote: »
    Yea im trying to get a QB since Rodgers went down.. Keenum has been fine but it wont be long untill they pull him and im left with Jimmy G!!

Last week before I traded Hyde(which i mostly did because I wanted to get some movement going) id have defo traded Lewis but now im light on RB

Yeah it’s tike to be more realistic with offers. Or are you just hoping your playing with fools and someone will hit accept by accident?

Yeah it’s tike to be more realistic with offers. Or are you just hoping your playing with fools and someone will hit accept by accident?

No not hoping that.. Just learning, I do be looking at it long enough and think thats fair enough trade.. but obviously some arent and when ya go back to look at it you realise but sure no harm is been done..

No not hoping that.. Just learning, I do be looking at it long enough and think thats fair enough trade.. but obviously some arent and when ya go back to look at it you realise but sure no harm is been done..

Second string dion Lewis and keenum isn’t even worth Tyrod Taylor. Let alone adding in fournette!

How do tiebreakers work? Is it points for or is it whatever head to head record exists between tied teams?

• Advertisement

I thought points but not sure.

Adamocovic wrote: »
    I thought points but not sure.

Definitly not points or I would be leading my division. Must be head to head which really is the worst way of doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Is it not the difference between points for and against?

I'm tied 1st based on record with 2 others in one of the other leagues. And the only difference I work out is the difference between for and against. Not really sure how you can have an impact on the against points though.

Is it not the difference between points for and against?

I'm tied 1st based on record with 2 others in one of the other leagues. And the only difference I work out is the difference between for and against. Not really sure how you can have an impact on the against points though.

Just checked. It’s the head to head record unfortunately

**** sake. :mad:

Just checked. It’s the head to head record unfortunately

Should you not be ranked higher then me after ya hammered me at weekend

Should you not be ranked higher then me after ya hammered me at weekend

I assumed so aswell but we played eachother week 1 and that was a real hammering. I assume the aggregate between us has you on top. We’re both in the playoffs regardless now I think, this week will just decide who gets the bye ha

Well ive fallen of a cliff lately.. cant settle on team.. actually thinking of starting Jimmy G!

So if I've done the maths right, Meath Royals needs 17.03 points from Andy Dalton tonight to pip me for a playoff spot plus he needs Dalton to match whatever Mixon scores on top of that. Possible for sure, but I'll be crossing my fingers for a repeat of the box score from the first time the two teams met in October.

• Advertisement

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    So if I've done the maths right, Meath Royals needs 17.03 points from Andy Dalton tonight to pip me for a playoff spot plus he needs Dalton to match whatever Mixon scores on top of that. Possible for sure, but I'll be crossing my fingers for a repeat of the box score from the first time the two teams met in October.

I'm hoping for some scandal to result in a team getting thrown out to push me up to playoff contention :P

Advertisement