Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Team Name: BearsforSam

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Just waiting on one more player to confirm and then we should be good to go

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104535212&postcount=202
    adrian522 wrote: »
    Due to lack of numbers in Division 8 I'm making divisions 7 and 8 10 team leagues.

Sorry to people who are dropping down but this gives everyone a chance to play.

The updated divisions are on page 1 of this thread.

The following 2 users are removed due to not replying to PM's:

Ninja Avenger and Amyeastwood7.

The league GM's of division 7 and 8 will remove and add people as above. Sorry for the confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

So are the CorHen Warriors in Div 7 or 8?? Don't think we did well last season at all

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

PauloConn wrote: »
    So are the CorHen Warriors in Div 7 or 8?? Don't think we did well last season at all

The divisions are in the first post on this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104041402&postcount=1

• Advertisement

I might have missed the cutoff Adrian, I don't appear on the list.
    I am in the division 7 on NFL.com so just want to see if i'll be there or moving

PauloConn wrote: »
    I might have missed the cutoff Adrian, I don't appear on the list.
    I am in the division 7 on NFL.com so just want to see if i'll be there or moving

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104541239&postcount=205

adrian522 wrote: »

Got an email today and I've been picked up as a FA on my move to Div 8.
    All the best folks. :)
    P

• Registered Users Posts: 36,138 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Hey lads! Just joined up there as LuckyLloyd. Draft looks to be Monday, is that correct?

Still 1 slot up for grabs in Division 7 if anyone is interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Hi DB, can i take that spot if its still free?

cheers

Enjoy the draft later lads, messed around with my draft order and exclusion list so interesting to see how it falls out

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

9.30 tonight right?

I might miss the begining but should be around to finish off my draft.

Happy enough with that draft, but some good looking teams in my division. I'm always open for business so anyone feel free to throw us an offer for any player they would like

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I just got back from holidays, nearly missed it! Got a few picks I'm happy with but truth be told I think I was so tired doing it I was picking players I didn't even want at times!

Zeke rolling for week one anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Garco

I drafted terribly.. all i can hope for is Rodgers to score a billion points a week...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I was half asleep from travelling and threw the plan out the window.

Just picked starters and let autopick pick bench.
    Hence why I went for Tucker and Cam early haha

Garco wrote: »
    I drafted terribly.. all i can hope for is Rodgers to score a billion points a week...

Taking Rodgers in the first round was an interesting decision which leaves you looking a little light at RB1 and WR1. Wouldn't say all is lost mind, plenty of potential in that lineup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

Guys you shouldn't have the flex position:

Charter : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056426292

kYmOoi9.png

• Advertisement

Damn - thought I had all the settings sorted

Well we're not redrafting now so just have to run with what we have at this stage

Agreed, if people had known it was three WR they would have drafted quite differently I'd wager. Flex is fine sure icon14.png

I actually prefer the flex position.

Gives you a decent choice week to week whether to go RB or WR.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 P Sheriff Manning 18

Prefer the flex to 3 wrs aswell and Definitly would've changed my strategy going into the draft knowing that

By the way,I Rejected a trade from someone this week. It might have come across as abrupt, because normally you can give a reason for rejection but on Mobile it just flat out rejects it.

I am happy with the players that I have and not gone on either of the two who were offered. Dont want to say much more in case that person is shopping around themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 P Sheriff Manning 18

Lucky lloyd made 3/4 pick ups yesterday using his waiver priority and still managed to pick up mixon who I had a waiver in for and it was my first choice. I was in third or fourth in the order and now since I picked up broncos d I'm in 10th and he's in 12th. How is it possible for him to make so many acquisitions and have waiver priority over me?

Mixon was my first choice aswell - must mean I had waiver priority on you for the first pick. I had three waiver claims in, and lost on one of them.

My pickup of kicker and defenses were not waiver claims, as the players i was picking up had cleared waivers. You don't lose waiver priority for straight adds or drops.

Looks like I might have Zeke the whole season lads :)

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    Looks like I might have Zeke the whole season lads

Brave pickup but looks worth it now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Garco

Wow Kareem Hunt.. just wow.. now for Rodgers to ball against what looks like the best defence in NFL!!!

Advertisement