Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,138 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Lads, someone just proposed a trade to me of Jeremy Hill (drafted 138) for Isaiah Crowell (drafted 33). There was no comment added to the Trade.

Crowell is available given that Zeke is now likely to play for the year. And I'd be interested in a WR in return. But totally unreasonable trade offers of the above nature aren't close to what is required.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

At the moment i'm only interested in trading backups, if there is one you have your eye on feel free to make an offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Garco

Also looking for WR option.. all my RB's and WR's are in play except K.Hunt and C.Hyde

J.Hill for C. Hyde was a mental trade for me im afraid

- Sherpalover beats Kerry's Kings
    - The Lady Eastwoods beat Second String Sharks

For games not settled:
    • Petty's Puzzlers need Dalvin Cook and Drew Brees to outscore Demaryius Thomas and Kyle Rudolph by 23.75 points to beat LuckyLloyd (me)
    • The Real McCoy needs Sam Bradford and Michael Thomas to outscore the New Orleans kicker by 20.83 points to beat Tara Royals
    • Meath Royals need Melvin Gordon, Mark Ingram and the Chargers D to combine for a very achievable 15.29 points to overturn Tom Terrific
    • Manning the HOF requires Hunter Henry, the Broncos Kicker and Broncos D to outscore Stefon Diggs by 38.95 points to beat Steelcox, which I'll kindly note as unlikely

People happy with their pickups? Busy morning! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Very happy with mine! Didn't expect to get the ones I wanted.

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Very happy with mine! Didn't expect to get the ones I wanted.

Which team are you?

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Which team are you?

Second String Sharks.

Predicted to not do well but I love an underdog tale :P

Happy with Cohen and Carson over McFadden (who mightn't play at all this year) and Latavius Murray (who has fallen even further down the pecking order with Cook balling out).

Yeah Cohen was a good add.
    I got Ellington, needed a RB, my main two were Gore and White. Neither setting the world alight.

• Advertisement

Adamocovic wrote:
    Yeah Cohen was a good add. I got Ellington, needed a RB, my main two were Gore and White. Neither setting the world alight.

Im giving Bilal Powell one more week. RB1 and getting less than 5 points. Gurley was good though (against a pathetic Colts team though).

Got my fourth choice today.. so at least i got one.. my WR is unrealable bunch.. just need Kareem Hunt to do the same every week for me and that will be half my points!

Everyone happy with there line up.. ive swapped same two players 5 or 6 times, still unsure of my selection

Think ive blown this week.. left 33 points on bench over thinking my starters

Very bad week for me this week. Unlike you Garco, I didn't have points on the bench that would have changed things. Some reassessment required...

My Kerry Kings just stole a win from The Lady Eastwoods. I was well down, with obly Larry Fitz to play, but he came up big last night.

It just about makes up for the end of the early games in Sunday where in the space of 3 minutes I had Stafford and Cohen have TD's overturned and Tom Brady (who I was up against) throw a beaut of a TD, leaving a near 30 point swing in a tiny space of time.

I had an absolutely shocking week last week.

Need that to change, need Cam to finally cop on too!

Cam is droppable at this stage I'd suggest. NO was a key proving game. I've dropped him for Watson in another league.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Anyone want obj or Michael Thomas? Looking for running backs. Can't get going at all first time doing it and was on the site at draft time but couldn't find any options or anything so being playing catch up

I was the same man, was very dissapointed after the draft. Ive just struck gold with Kareem Hunt. I wouldnt have any RB available that you would even consider unfortunitly.. would love either player!

• Advertisement

This will be a long season for me haha

Anyone want obj or Michael Thomas? Looking for running backs. Can't get going at all first time doing it and was on the site at draft time but couldn't find any options or anything so being playing catch up

I’m definitely open to some business. What team name are you?

Good win second string.. my unbeaten record falls like KC's!

.72 for rodgers. My god

Garco wrote: »
    Good win second string.. my unbeaten record falls like KC's!

.72 for rodgers. My god

I fairly lucked out!

Gutting for Rodgers. Wonder will anyone be placing faith in Hundley

I stole a win a few weeks back with 66 points. Worst score since week 1 where I registered 48 (which included 15 points for Todd Gurley).

Nice run sinve then with most weeks over 100 points. Only expected to hit 86 thos week though so a bit concerned

• Registered Users Posts: 36 P Sheriff Manning 18

Is now about the time every year that people give up? Starting to see some teams leaving injured players and players on bye in their roster for a couple weeks now

Is now about the time every year that people give up? Starting to see some teams leaving injured players and players on bye in their roster for a couple weeks now

Id say the people with poor records could easily lose interest but I for one will be keeping it up because it keeps me plenty interested watching redzone or the games during the week

On an unrelated note,does anyoen know what way the Playoffs are sorted.

Top 2/3/4 in each division?

DDC1990 wrote: »
    On an unrelated note,does anyoen know what way the Playoffs are sorted.

Top 2/3/4 in each division?

1 plays 4
    2 plays 3

As far as I renember

• Advertisement

1 plays 4 2 plays 3

So not Division based at all or is it top 4 in each Division?

Advertisement