Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

brinty wrote: »
    Five teams at 4-1
    Interesting few weeks ahead
    How's everyone enjoying the league,format etc??

It's great, loving the challenge over my 8 man league anyway... Can't believe I missed setting my D this week though, was going so well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Question, not for this league but if you needed a win with a 1-4 team, would you pick up and start Kenny Britt, Kerley (bearing in mind a prob QB change in SF) or Brian Quick in place of Robert Woods? I probably drop Dorsett rather than Woods. Alternatively can play Spencer Ware or TJ Yeldon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Deco99 wrote:
    Question, not for this league but if you needed a win with a 1-4 team, would you pick up and start Kenny Britt, Kerley (bearing in mind a prob QB change in SF) or Brian Quick in place of Robert Woods? I probably drop Dorsett rather than Woods. Alternatively can play Spencer Ware or TJ Yeldon.

I'll have a look and advise later

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

hots wrote: »
    It's great, loving the challenge over my 8 man league anyway... Can't believe I missed setting my D this week though, was going so well!

i was glad you didn't :D

how bad is this? trade in league Bell for Floyd, DJax and Sharpe, went through,. the bell owner already had Charles, Riddick and Murray and Randall Cobb as only viable WR but still

• Advertisement

Deco99 wrote: »
    how bad is this? trade in league Bell for Floyd, DJax and Sharpe, went through,. the bell owner already had Charles, Riddick and Murray and Randall Cobb as only viable WR but still

Pm me on this

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭maverick_21

Sharpe is dirt anyway! dropped him in my other league recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

Five teams at 4-1
    Interesting few weeks ahead
    How's everyone enjoying the league,format etc??

Enjoying it more now I finally have a win after starting 0-4!!

Odell Beckhams poor start and Jonathon Stewarts injury have been hurting me.

Im here to rant. Brought in Succopp and made a fuccopp cause he was on my bench and not starting lineup. Rookie mistake. 12 points gone in a very winnable match. To make it worse I had him in my money league team and switched him for Myers :(

Im here to rant. Brought in Succopp and made a fuccopp cause he was on my bench and not starting lineup. Rookie mistake. 12 points gone in a very winnable match. To make it worse I had him in my money league team and switched him for Myers :(

Agh Deco thats not good,
    who are ye playing this week.

• Advertisement

Agh Deco thats not good,
    who are ye playing this week.

Wildcats. Looks like they are not managing. Injured players and bye weeks in the team. Just plugged in another kicker so will prob claw back some of the lost points

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Wildcats. Looks like they are not managing. Injured players and bye weeks in the team. Just plugged in another kicker so will prob claw back some of the lost points

I'm the Wildcats. I did swap in West for Spiller but looks like I didn't save it before I went away for the weekend.

Guys,
    Hows everyone getting on. Are you all enjoying the league, format etc?
    Tralee Tigera flying at 7-1
    Several teams on 6-2 or 5-3

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

Guys,
    Hows everyone getting on. Are you all enjoying the league, format etc?
    Tralee Tigera flying at 7-1
    Several teams on 6-2 or 5-3

I'm 7-1 after having the 13th pick & predicted to go 4-10. McCoy, Ayayi, & both either Prescott & Carr whichever I've used are the mains reasons tho with an honourable mention for Crabtree too.

gstack166 wrote: »
    I'm 7-1 after having the 13th pick & predicted to go 4-10. McCoy, Ayayi, & both either Prescott & Carr whichever I've used are the mains reasons tho with an honourable mention for Crabtree too.

predictions are just that!!!
    I'm in another league (Dynasty) and was tagged to go unbeaten
    after 4 weeks i'm 1-3..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I'm tipping along nicely enough I think, if I had actually played a defense in one of my losses I'd be up at 7-1 too... in a tie in my division at the moment, is it winners only through to Semis?

hots wrote: »
    I'm tipping along nicely enough I think, if I had actually played a defense in one of my losses I'd be up at 7-1 too... in a tie in my division at the moment, is it winners only through to Semis?

No mate from memory its done by record so even if you're top of your division if you've a bad record you don't make the elite level play offs..

The Stickmen are up for the fight this season!! 4-4 so far, hoping to keep it up and make the play-offs. Matt Ryan has been great

i presumed it was top of each div go through. 6-2 so no complaints.
    couple of injuries though and you have no choice of decent players to bring in.

i presumed it was top of each div go through. 6-2 so no complaints.
    couple of injuries though and you have no choice of decent players to bring in.

I hear you on that Davo
    A sixteen team league is too many

If anyone is interested I'd set up a dynasty league for 2017 with IDP for 10 teams. It's really good fun as you have drafts and trades and the individual players on defence rather than just a defence team. It's really immersive and brings along your knowledge of player and not just the offensive studs. If you're interested drop me a pm and we'll see if there's enough interest to get it going for 2017

• Advertisement

Not sure who traded with me for Melvin Gordon but thank you! That man is a machine

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

Its division winners and next two best records

Not sure who traded with me for Melvin Gordon but thank you! That man is a machine

Queue a season ending injury after saying that ;)

You win some you lose some haha. Lost AP and Watkins in my other league to season ending injuries.

how does div winners and next best 2 work out? thats 6

Looks like I didn't set my own team this weekend
    Whoops
    And there go my play off chances

Looks like I didn't set my own team this weekend
    Whoops
    And there go my play off chances

Think Rob Kelley got me over the line unless Brock gets over 30 points. 3 weeks left and 3 game cushion for division

anyone found out yet if the playoffs are div winners or top rated 4 teams?

• Advertisement

anyone found out yet if the playoffs are div winners or top rated 4 teams?

I've checked with mods and this is ther response i got.

There should be 6 into the playoffs. The 4 division winners and the next 2 best teams

Advertisement