Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL Player Watch: Internationals, European Competitions and Domestic Cups

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

roryc wrote: »
    What happened to Silva last night? Yellow flagged on FPL. I brought him already for Michu, one was going up, the other down, and I needed the cash for my next transfer.
    Silva came off saying there was something wrong with his face...but to be honest just looked like he was tired + wanted to be subbed off

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Chelsea starting XI: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Mikel; Schurrle, Oscar,Willian; Eto'o
    Subs - Cole, Luiz, Lampard, Mata, De Bruyne, Ba, Schwazer

Arsenal's starting XI: Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Ramsey, Arteta, Rosicky, Ozil, Cazorla, Giroud
    Subs - Vermalen, Monreal, Fabianski, Bendtner, Jenkinson, Gnabry, Hayden

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Ramsey. Break a leg son.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,696 ✭✭✭✭dahat

roryc wrote: »
    Ramsey. Break a leg son.

We are all safe with Ramsey till you go and buy him, then the Ramsey wagon grinds to a halt!

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

Hazard not in squad? Rested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,696 ✭✭✭✭dahat

moreau wrote: »
    Hazard not in squad? Rested?

Injured seemingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

dahat wrote: »
    Injured seemingly.

Hmmm Thanks, this is why I have waited til after tonight for the transfer. Any source on this? Funny no news til now.

I watched the newcastle game and he went down heavy on his ankle towards the end and was really limping on it

Sunderland : Mannone, Celustka, Bardsley, Gardner, Brown, O Shea, Johnson, Colback, Altidore, Ki, Giaccherini
    Subs - Cabral, Larsson, Fletcher, Cuellar, Borini, Mavrias, Dixon

Southampton : Davis, Chambers, Fox, Reid, Yoshida, Hooived, Rodriguez, Cork, Lee, Ramierez, Davis
    Subs - Clyne, Ward-Prowse, Lallana, Gazzinga, Isgrove, Stephens, Gallagher

Eto goal

2nd Eto goal assisted by Willian

• Advertisement

Bardsley goal Sunderland

• Registered Users Posts: 48,189 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ramsey goal

Ramsey goal, at least I do have him in the CL FF, Ozil assist

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Ramsey is unstoppable. If Suarez is this year's RVP, he's this year's Bale.

Demba Ba goal, Lampard assist

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

There goes any chance I had of waiting until after the United game for Ramsey.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Lads anyone know why Hazard was left out of squad?

KevIRL wrote: »
    Ramsey goal, at least I do have him in the CL FF, Ozil assist
    Giroud assist

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

km79 wrote: »
    Ramsey goal

I've been haunted by those 2 little words far too much this season. It doesn't even affect me this time and still gives me shivers :eek:

Larsson goal Sunderland, Altidore assist

• Advertisement

Yoshida goal Southampton, sign him up!

I've been haunted by those 2 little words far too much this season. It doesn't even affect me this time and still gives me shivers :eek:
    I don't have him either ........yet......or do I ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

manual_man wrote: »
    Lads anyone know why Hazard was left out of squad?

I'd imagine it's a direct result of me signing him in for Michu this week.... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

FHFC wrote: »
    I'd imagine it's a direct result of me signing him in for Michu this week.... :mad:

Lol. Seriously tho, does anyone know :/

its not like Chelsea had already qualified from the group

manual_man wrote: »
    Lol. Seriously tho, does anyone know :/

its not like Chelsea had already qualified from the group

Purely guessing here but its quite possible, even likely that if he had as much as a slight injury Jose decided to leave him out considering that Chelsea were at home, have lot of very good midfield options and would more than likely have enough to get past Schalke without him

Wouldnt be surprised in the slightest to hear he is fine for the West Brom game well in advance of the weekend

A few on Twitter posting that him missing the game is not injury related, seem to be hinting at underlining problems.

@alibruceball: Mourinho also quite cagey about why Eden Hazard not involved tonight, what he did say was that he's NOT injured but he DID miss training.

@HLNinEngeland: According to Jose M. Eden #Hazard skipped a training session, but he didn't mention an injury. I guess he has a minor one. #CFC

@CharlieFitzh: So the question is: Did Eden Hazard miss a 'crucial' training session because of injury or because he's sulking ?

Others are posting stuff like this:

@HazardEdenFans: Confirmed: @hazardeden10 misses the game through injury. #CFC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭tom_k

Or could there be any truth in this? I know the Daily Star probably isn't the most reliable of sources. They were wrong on the Ivanovic side of things but right in saying Azpilicueta would feature.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/349165/Jose-Mourinho-to-drop-Branislav-Ivanovi-and-Eden-Hazard-in-Chelsea-shake-up

tom_k wrote: »
    Or could there be any truth in this? I know the Daily Star probably isn't the most reliable of sources. They were wrong on the Ivanovic side of things but right in saying Azpilicueta would feature.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/349165/Jose-Mourinho-to-drop-Branislav-Ivanovi-and-Eden-Hazard-in-Chelsea-shake-up

There are definitely problems:

@tomwfootball: Jose Mourinho enigmatic on Eden Hazard's absence. "Kids make mistakes. Fathers have to be clear in the way they educate their sons."

Swansea: Vorm, Tiendalli, Amat, Williams, Ben Davies, de Guzman, Canas, Dyer, Pozuelo, Lamah, Bony. Subs: Tremmel, Taylor, Chico, Britton, Routledge, Rangel, Vazquez.

1-0 Swans, Bony goal

• Advertisement

Spurs XI: Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Naughton; Capoue, Dembele; Lamela, Eriksen, Sigurdsson; Defoe.
    Subs: Archer, Lennon, Paulinho, Soldado, Chiriches, Holtby, Kane.

Advertisement