Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

You can Pre order the Forza Day One edition here with Game -
    http://www.postabargain.co.uk/categories/xbox-one/xbox-one-console/036019

Or here with Tescos - http://www.postabargain.co.uk/categories/xbox-one/xbox-one-console/036036
    Prob have to use Parcel Motel for both.

From talking to staff & reading online etc - It seems at best you can pre order the Forza day one at some places, Fifa day one is GONE!
    And that the Standard (non day one edition) will not have either Forza or Fifa free.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Why doesnt somebody make a thread that could be used for people who want to swap FIFA for Forza on the xbone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

I'd swap my Forza for Fifa...

Edit:

reet-And_its_gone_original.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

scdublin wrote: »
    Tried HMV Dundrum today but they weren't able to place a pre order :( Does anyone know if the day one edition with forza is available anywhere at all in Ireland?

Smyths

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Kev. wrote: »
    Why doesnt somebody make a thread that could be used for people who want to swap FIFA for Forza on the xbone

Probably best to wait until launch day my friend :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

niallon wrote: »
    Smyths

But is that the day one edition of the console with Forza or the standard with Forza?

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

maximoose wrote: »

I'd gladly swap my fifa for forza ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    But is that the day one edition of the console with Forza or the standard with Forza?

Sorry, standard http://www.toys.ie/Xbox-One-Console-Forza-Edition-!131296-prd.aspx?qwSessionID=a3a433d9-a97e-492e-9908-a2c134919c77

• Registered Users Posts: 7,997 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

maximoose wrote: »

Pm Sent!

Edit - didnt see that someone else was in before me - the offer still stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

My pre-order on gamestop.ie says (waiting list) beside it, is this the same for everybody? I am positive I ordered the Day One edition w/ FIFA, but there's no mention of it. It says it in the e-mail I got when I ordered it, and they're the same order no. so fingers crossed there's no confusion there. I don't want to be put on any waiting list and get it a month after it's out!

• Advertisement

My pre-order on gamestop.ie says (waiting list) beside it, is this the same for everybody? I am positive I ordered the Day One edition w/ FIFA, but there's no mention of it. It says it in the e-mail I got when I ordered it, and they're the same order no. so fingers crossed there's no confusion there. I don't want to be put on any waiting list and get it a month after it's out!

You're fine.

I emailed gamestop a few days ago about it.
    Hi,

Your order will be on the day one edition. The name changed on this as we now only have standard xbox one console available to preorder and as they have the same item number the name change was reflected in your order.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

shopto.net seem to have day one editions still left, but no idea on postage costs to ireland.

http://www.shopto.net/product/search/genre/HARDWARE/platform/xbox%20one

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

syboit wrote: »
    shopto.net seem to have day one editions still left, but no idea on postage costs to ireland.

http://www.shopto.net/product/search/genre/HARDWARE/platform/xbox%20one

Do they deliver hardware to Ireland?

Do they deliver hardware to Ireland?

rang them earlier, yes they will ship to Ireland/Northern Ireland but no idea on price, would need to go through pre-order and get price at checkout. No COD bunlde announced at the moment he said though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭siblers

rang them earlier, yes they will ship to Ireland/Northern Ireland but no idea on price, would need to go through pre-order and get price at checkout. No COD bunlde announced at the moment he said though.

21.96(Sterling) through TNT couriers. All their day one editions are for fifa 14 only though.

siblers wrote: »
    21.96(Sterling) through TNT couriers. All their day one editions are for fifa 14 only though.

not soooooo bad, around €25. pity the bundles are all over the place. No COD bundles and battlefield comes with £15 live points, why not gold!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

not soooooo bad, around €25. pity the bundles are all over the place. No COD bundles and battlefield comes with £15 live points, why not gold!

The Day one(Fifa) plus Forza and a controller looks the best to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,049 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Traded in 360 games in Smyths and shall get the Xbox 1 for half price

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Traded in 360 games in Smyths and shall get the Xbox 1 for half price
    Could you give a few examples of what you got for certain games? I have a stack of games to get rid of too.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Don't be silly, you traded in Xbox360 games not 360 games. Nobody has 360 Xbox games::eek:

• Advertisement

Could you give a few examples of what you got for certain games? I have a stack of games to get rid of too.

Most I got in 1 game was saints row 4 getting £21 back then next was injustice at £17

More
    FIFA 12 - 0.00
    WWE All Stars - 1.90
    Call of duty MW3 - 7.00
    SF X Tekken - 5.50
    Saints Row 3 - 8.00
    WWE Smackdown 2011 - 0.90
    FIFA Street - 5.00
    Tiger Woods 14 - 7.00
    Batman Arkam Asylum - 8.00
    WWE 13 - 7.00

• Registered Users Posts: 7,031 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Hey guys,

Can I still pre-order a XB1 and get it launch day? Not bothered on a day 1 edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭rob808

Hey guys,

Can I still pre-order a XB1 and get it launch day? Not bothered on a day 1 edition.
    Maybe check online best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Shopto is your best bet, they were guaranteeing consoles at launch last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

siblers wrote: »
    Shopto is your best bet, they were guaranteeing consoles at launch last week.

Gave em a message there yesterday. They're only guaranteeing delivery for launch for uk/mainland

EJ22 wrote: »
    Gave em a message there yesterday. They're only guaranteeing delivery for launch for uk/mainland

Anyone know if Gamestop/Smyths will be doing midnight launches ?

Anyone know if Gamestop/Smyths will be doing midnight launches ?

GameStop yes I don't think Smyth will I say xtravision migth

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

rob808 wrote: »
    GameStop yes I don't think Smyth will I say xtravision migth

Smyths are, they also do midnight openings for games. & Yes most Xtravision stores will be also.

• Advertisement

DaLad wrote: »
    Smyths are, they also do midnight openings for games. & Yes most Xtravision stores will be also.
    Oh ok buy my ps3 at Smyth on launch in blachardstown and they didn't but that was along time ago wonder what kinda bundle shops will do since MS don t wanna do bundles :eek:

Advertisement