Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?

Options
1404142434446»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

My local GameStop have some for free sale. Cavan

Problem is I've ordered for the console to be shipped to my house and the money will be taken from my account when the console ships, so how would I cancel this order(if I can at all) and then I could pick one up in one of the stores hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭D_BEAR

Problem is I've ordered for the console to be shipped to my house and the money will be taken from my account when the console ships, so how would I cancel this order(if I can at all) and then I could pick one up in one of the stores hopefully.

I cancelled an on-line order with gamestop during the week and picked one up in argos. Just email them and the'll cancel the order it takes a few hours to get a reply from customer care.

D_BEAR wrote: »
    I cancelled an on-line order with gamestop during the week and picked one up in argos. Just email them and the'll cancel the order it takes a few hours to get a reply from customer care.

Well,

Can you send me the email address you mailed?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭D_BEAR

The address is hello@gamestop.ie

Any consoles available in the north east area does anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭rev2.0

One showing in Argos Drogheda http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=144/9725

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cbm22

There's one XBox one in Argos wexford if Dats any help to anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 27,932 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Saw a sign up in xtravision Enniscorthy last night saying there was limited availability of xbox ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭rob808

There Xbox one on Amazon.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭mark_m360

There was Xbox One available in HMV Henry Street Dublin (Xmas Eve), also in Xtra Vision Ashleaf D12 (as of Sat 28th).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

There are a few in the big Currys in Blanch. There was a few behind the counter.

Got mine on Christmas eve in extravision. I cancelled my one with gamestop online and they finally got back to me today telling me my order was cancelled. There customer service has been really poor this past week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Smyths in drogheda have about 10 of them

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

Any xbox one available in kerry?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Backfire wrote: »
    Any xbox one available in kerry?

Argos in killarney had them behind the counter yesterday

gotthebug wrote: »
    Argos in killarney had them behind the counter yesterday

Had you reserved it? The argos checker has been out of stock for the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Backfire wrote: »
    Had you reserved it? The argos checker has been out of stock for the last few days.

No just had to call in and collect something else they had 2 behind the counter with FIFA for 529

gotthebug wrote: »
    No just had to call in and collect something else they had 2 behind the counter with FIFA for 529
    I am hoping to get the console by itself. Already played fifa 14. The only launch title i want to play is dead rising 3.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,557 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I might be interested I getting one, where are they to be had right now without a preorder?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I might be interested I getting one, where are they to be had right now without a preorder?

A lot of places have them, could check your local Gamestop/Xtravision/Smyths but Argos can be ordered for this weekend if you're not near one of the stores that currently have one: Check Argos Xbox One

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

Ordered mine from Amazon on Friday, got it in the door this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭rob808

muff03 wrote: »
    Ordered mine from Amazon on Friday, got it in the door this morning.

Amazon are quite decent got my wii u of them last year.

Advertisement