Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HearthStone Heroes of Warcraft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Still no key here.

Maintaining the no beta blizzard badge all by myself! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Taylor365 wrote: »
    Still no key here.

Maintaining the no beta blizzard badge all by myself! :D

You're not alone.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

You're not alone.

another here too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Still nothing here either :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Anyone wrote: »
    http://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/1orahw/playing_on_your_tabletworks_great/

That works really well, played it on a Nexus 7 without any issues.

Just gave it ago with my nexus 7! Works great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

It was announced at Blizzcon that open beta would start next month.

Theres also a tournament happening over there during Blizzcon, semi finals and finals are on tonight if anybody is interested.

http://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/11218298/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

New wave of invites going out to EU now

Will I get one...

like hell I will :(

Will I get one...

like hell I will :(
    That's the spirit! :)

Still haven't got one myself. Feeling g a bit disappointed! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

None either :( I deserve one considering I own all your games Blizzard !!
    GIMME ONE !! ...and one for Heroes of the Storm too please

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Meh, I know I'll end up playing this when it arrives and I spend an hour+ a day looking at videos but it would be nice to get a go myself :(

Just got an invite. Guess another wave went out for the EU.

*runs off to check email*

Edit - nothing :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Nothing here either..... fu blizz

Tut tut tut poor zapps out of the club :D

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭OdgeXD

Been signed up for months but still no code :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Yea same here, i'm interested just to give it ago but still no code. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Code just came for me :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Decided I could not wait anymore and bought a code for $35 (more expensive then some but the seller had 50 codes sold to some high number Ebay users and no complaints so wanted to be sure) which worked perfectly fine. The game is sooooo fun and addictive though. I'm intentionally avoiding trying to read up on decks constructed by others to get my own feel for the cards and how the classes play at the moment (had some wins, multiple losses vs. other players in ranked/unranked with my newbie decks) and the number of times I've forgotten to use a hero power with 2 mana left are uncounted (with a big Duh! from me).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Nody wrote: »
    Decided I could not wait anymore and bought a code for $35 (more expensive then some but the seller had 50 codes sold to some high number Ebay users and no complaints so wanted to be sure) which worked perfectly fine. The game is sooooo fun and addictive though. I'm intentionally avoiding trying to read up on decks constructed by others to get my own feel for the cards and how the classes play at the moment (had some wins, multiple losses vs. other players in ranked/unranked with my newbie decks) and the number of times I've forgotten to use a hero power with 2 mana left are uncounted (with a big Duh! from me).

$35 dollars doesn't sound too bad considering they were going for $200 at one stage. Though I'd like to know how this guy is getting so many codes.

Paid €40 for mine 5 or 6 weeks ago. Really fun game, but can be annoying as f**k. Emote spammers, and people taking max time for every move are my pet peeves.

Personally, I prefer constructed over arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Anyone wrote: »
    Emote spammers,

Just right click their Character and squelch them so they can't emote.

Though I'd like to know how this guy is getting so many codes.
    I would also like some money please Blizzard. :mad:

Inquitus wrote: »
    Just right click their Character and squelch them so they can't emote.

Yep, thats what I normally do, would be nice if it you could default them off though

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

My friend gave me a code, I didn't realize they were selling so high. I guess I owe him one so!

Well so far I've played a Rogue, Priest, Hunter and Mage to level 10 or higher. Priest as mid/end game deck (lots of fun and slowly grinding the enemy down and returning from being down 10 health; did a 27 to zero health one round kill with it :P ), Rogue and Mage as rush decks focused on direct damage (rogue by combo and mage by spells). Hunter is a beast deck but I've done very poorly with it so far; I think I'll need to rethink it's design slightly to help with clearing.

Also created a Warlock murloc rush deck which I'm currently leveling; soooo much fun but if the game is not over by turn 7 I'm usually dead :P. I think I'll build my warrior deck as a pirate deck (pirates >>> ninjas!) next and have another look at my druid deck. Over all though I feel a rush deck is very hard to deal with (limited AoE available until turn 4 to 6 if you even draw it); esp. if they can bypass taunt (as Mage and Rogue can).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Nody wrote: »
    Well so far I've played a Rogue, Priest, Hunter and Mage to level 10 or higher. Priest as mid/end game deck (lots of fun and slowly grinding the enemy down and returning from being down 10 health; did a 27 to zero health one round kill with it :P ), Rogue and Mage as rush decks focused on direct damage (rogue by combo and mage by spells). Hunter is a beast deck but I've done very poorly with it so far; I think I'll need to rethink it's design slightly to help with clearing.

Also created a Warlock murloc rush deck which I'm currently leveling; soooo much fun but if the game is not over by turn 7 I'm usually dead :P. I think I'll build my warrior deck as a pirate deck (pirates >>> ninjas!) next and have another look at my druid deck. Over all though I feel a rush deck is very hard to deal with (limited AoE available until turn 4 to 6 if you even draw it); esp. if they can bypass taunt (as Mage and Rogue can).

Aggro decks are taking over the current Meta for sure and Control is slowly being pushed out. My two biggest decks right now are aggro lock and pally.

Game is getting a little old for me already however, hopefully with open beta comes some more content!

Dropped 45 bones on cards. Opened half of them so far, no legendaries for me yet.

Still getting to grips with building a decent deck.

• Advertisement

Big Knox wrote: »
    Aggro decks are taking over the current Meta for sure and Control is slowly being pushed out. My two biggest decks right now are aggro lock and pally.

Game is getting a little old for me already however, hopefully with open beta comes some more content!
    Well I've found a interesting Druid deck that's I've only scratched a bit on so far but it's built around gaining a mana advantage and big creatures. I had 2x growths out by turn 3 (thank you Innervate!) going first giving me 2 mana per turn advantage on a mage forcing them to burn all their spells and removal on medium/big critters that a rush deck struggle to handle (turn 5 I had the 6/6 +1/+1 to all creatures out for example instead on me (he quit with 7 health vs 30+3 on me).

Advertisement