Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gotham (Fox) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

Fish was about to lose two eyes. One is worthless to DollMker.
    Drastic but makes sense

• Registered Users Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭bren2001

Fish was about to lose two eyes. One is worthless to DollMker.
    Drastic but makes sense

I understand why she scooped out the eye. However, damaging it would make far more sense, Dollmaker would not want a damaged eye and she would keep both eyes.

Maybe I am being too harsh on Fishes story line because I dislike her character.

Totally agree regarding Barbara though. Weirded me out, was getting a grooming vibe from it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,912 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Totally agree regarding Barbara though. Weirded me out, was getting a grooming vibe from it

Would it possibly be the start of where Catwoman realises using her looks helps? As in further in life, not right now that Cat is still a child, but for future reference. The Catwoman we know is all sultry and sexy, and as it currently stands Cat is still in the young rebellious stage, but will come to realise over time that looks can get her places. Maybe Barbera put that idea in her head now.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,497 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I felt they were badly hinting at a
    Birds of Prey
    storyline and it turned out as you said.

• Advertisement

That story is with
    their daughter
    no?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

bren2001 wrote: »
    I seem to be going against the grain here but I thought the last episode was one of the worst. The red hood gang were completely pointless. I've no issue with 1 episode arcs but for the whole process, I just felt like it was building to a lot more than some kid picking up the hat at the end. Equally, when casing a joint, who wears their work shirt to it. Also, on the old CCTV on a CRT you would never be able to pick out writing that small. Stupid plotholes that are easily avoided. As a side point, do we know who the kid is?

...point is everyone that wears the Red Hood dies. The people that actually wear it are irrelevant, the Red Hood itself is what is important.

The Fish Eye Mooney is indeed absurd, but we'll see how they tie it into the mob stuff.

Or showing that it's the mask, not the person behind the mask, that's important. Wonder where they get this idea from??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Or showing that it's the mask, not the person behind the mask, that's important. Wonder where they get this idea from??

...the Batman comics?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I feel sorry for the actress that plays Barbara. what a useless character, and now slightly creepy.
    Any theories on how Gotham would end? Smallville ended with Clarke putting on the red cape and flying but surely Gotham can't last long enough for Bruce Wayne to become an adult?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Not really about Bruce, I bet it ends with Gordon becoming commissioner or at least captain.

Orizio wrote: »
    ...the Batman comics?

The force is strong in this one

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

The force is strong in this one

Marvel comics own that one now. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

great news, but probably a future spoiler, :D:D

happy days :)

don ramo wrote: »

If I could thank that post twice I would :D

Chris Chalk has been cast as
    Lucius Fox

Spoiler link

What the hell is going on this year? Gothams last 2 episodes not airing until 13/04 and 04/05, no Flash since 17/02 and won't be until 17/03, no Arrow since 25/02 until 18/03... Why can't they just release all the episodes weekly!!! And the apparent excuse for Gotham? Too much happened in the last 18 episodes. Yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,960 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

don ramo wrote: »

I doubt many people will be upset about that. Think that's pretty much one of the main ways people suggest to improve this show.
    What the hell is going on this year? Gothams last 2 episodes not airing until 13/04 and 04/05, no Flash since 17/02 and won't be until 17/03, no Arrow since 25/02 until 18/03... Why can't they just release all the episodes weekly!!! And the apparent excuse for Gotham? Too much happened in the last 18 episodes. Yeah.

That's American shows for you. The kids channels are worse. Just have to look at the likes of the new series of TMNT which takes about a year to air a 26 episode season
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_(2012_TV_series)_episodes

or Girl Meets World (yeah it's a guilty pleasure, since it's better than I expected)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl_Meets_World
    which started last June, aired episode 18 on Jan 16, Episode 19 on Feb 6 and Episode 20 airs March 27th.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

The way your man who plays Gordan talks really annoys me, does he always talk like that?

Almost unwatchable now because I cringe on every sentence

The way your man who plays Gordan talks really annoys me, does he always talk like that?

Almost unwatchable now because I cringe on every sentence

He doesn't change. Yeah, he has his cringey moments, but overall i think he's doing a grand job!

• Advertisement

when gordon got sent to arkham he became a bit of a better character, he was a little to nicey nice at the start, now he seems to be becoming a bit of asshole, but still a good guy, he was overly nice at the start and it just didnt work, i think season 2 will be when the show kicks into gear, season 1 while ok in the second half just hasnt really gotten going,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Anyone keeping up with the Channel 5 pace like a peasant like me will want to know its coming back next Monday with a double bill from 9.
    Episodes 11 & 12.....miles off the US pace :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,736 ✭✭✭lertsnim

ERG89 wrote: »
    Anyone keeping up with the Channel 5 pace like a peasant like me will want to know its coming back next Monday with a double bill from 9.
    Episodes 11 & 12.....miles off the US pace :p

With the massive break the Americans are having Channel 5 won't be long catching up

My God will they ever kill her!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

My God will they ever kill her!!!

The office scene with Dollmaker was just embarrassing

Hopefully she'll
    bleed out
    , but i'm not holding my breath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    id rather not have that confirmed being honest, and thats a spoiler BTW

another good episode, i really want penguin to kill fish, and i expect that to happen, but id hate to see maroni die, hes been a great character, and think they still have a lot of room to improve him, id love to see what him and penguin could do together,

i like how they drag a case out over 2-3 weeks, unlike the CSIs that go through 2-3 case a week, its great to see the improvement on the show from the early episodes,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,892 ✭✭✭squonk

Yes it really has improved. I did hear that Mrs. Smith iisn't back for Season 2 so fingers crossed it's true!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

episode 19, Jim so ridiculous & he survived :rolleyes:
    why must Jim alert commissioner Loeb in front of so many witnesses

Advertisement