Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Architect Discussion

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,760 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

this game looks awesome but I couldn't justify spending that much on an early access. If it still looks as awesome upon release, which it may have already reached for all i know, I'll reconsider

Its been in early access in name only for a while now, once its released they are gonna continue updating and adding new mechanics so the difference between it being in early access and its release is negligible after this long

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Keep an eye on steam, humble etc. This is one of the regular additions to sales. Doesn't go down too much but it's definitely worth it if you find some money off it. Just like Kerbal, there's tonnes of fun to be had. It's also one of those games that I keep coming back to.

EDIT: just checked my library there. Have 50 hours on it. Not a massive gamer so that says a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Prison Architect is finally fully released!

!Thank-you. It's taken us five years of development and three years in early access, but we have made it. Introversion Software in conjunction with every single gamer who joined in our alpha is proud to present Prison Architect V1.0

V1 contains a ton of bug fixes, escape mode, story mode, multiple languages, customisable wardens, achievements and a ton of other stuff to get you back in the warden's chair"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭padair

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Prison Architect is finally fully released!

!Thank-you. It's taken us five years of development and three years in early access, but we have made it. Introversion Software in conjunction with every single gamer who joined in our alpha is proud to present Prison Architect V1.0

V1 contains a ton of bug fixes, escape mode, story mode, multiple languages, customisable wardens, achievements and a ton of other stuff to get you back in the warden's chair"

If alpha is finished, Does this mean we are finally in Beta??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

padair wrote: »
    If alpha is finished, Does this mean we are finally in Beta??

I think it's skipped straight to full release...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭padair

How is everyone finding the full game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Laviski

i find it really well polished now.
    Lots of the bugs and broken features gone.
    loved the last 16 updates

if you love builder games it worth the buy
    got my money's worth.

also now has an escape mode. more of the side thing but fun nevertheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

Prison Architesct's sales reached $20 mil since the release date !!!!!

Advertisement