Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abortion Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

old hippy wrote: »
    A bit premature. Their nefarious grip is still upon us. The battle will be long and arduous but the righteous shall prevail.

The beast is wounded, but not defeated.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,879 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Sarky wrote: »
    In Ronan Mullen's case I'd suggest there's some bitterness that none of the sex was had with him, but that's probably only because I despise the smarmy bastard.

Or briefcase wanker? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Banbh

Now that the weekend's victory celebrations are over, we have the Seanad Show starting where the funniest ring-kissers will be playing to the gallery.
    It just gets better and better.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Time for Seanad Bingo.

Key terms will be:
    Showing the value of the upper house (5.7 million)
    Abortion is never a treatment for suicide (x1.5 million from Fidelma Healy Eames alone)
    Evidence based medicine
    Valuing the both lives
    Slippery slope
    Floodgates

Feel free to add.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭smokingman

lazygal wrote: »
    Time for Seanad Bingo.

Key terms will be:
    Abortion is never a treatment for suicide (x1.5 million from Fidelma Healy Eames alone)
    Evidence based medicine
    Valuing the both lives
    Slippery slope
    Floodgates

Feel free to add.

Catholic country?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

Galvasean wrote: »
    Seems to be what they're into. This forum seem quite keen to find out names and work addresses of pro-choice activists.
    I would advise anybody who was demonstrating on behalf of the pro-choice campaign to have a look at the pictures in that thread to see if they are there. Might be a good idea to keep your wits about you if you do.

Wow. There are some seriously odd people on that site. It speaks volumes that they have to resort to slagging the pro-choice for their looks :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Time for Seanad Bingo.

Key terms will be:
    Evidence based medicine
    Valuing the both lives
    Slippery slope
    Floodgates

Feel free to add.

moral values
    conscience
    Vatican
    sin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Time for Seanad Bingo.

Key terms will be:
    Evidence based medicine
    Valuing the both lives
    Slippery slope
    Floodgates

Feel free to add.

Hardest decision.
    60,000 protested against

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

Wow. There are some seriously odd people on that site. It speaks volumes that they have to resort to slagging the pro-choice for their looks :rolleyes:

Is it possible to report that forum? I mean seriously, they are just being downright abusive!

Sometimes I'm really glad that boards is moderated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Banbh

Sometimes I'm really glad that boards is moderated!!
    Hmmm... only sometimes. That will go on your record.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,577 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Time for Seanad Bingo.

Key terms will be:
    Evidence based medicine
    Valuing the both lives
    Slippery slope
    Floodgates

Feel free to add.

God's plan

How could we forget that old favorite.

The unborn child/children

bumper234 wrote: »
    How could we forget that old favorite.

The unborn child/children

I prefer pre-born myself.

Oh and pro-life majority.

Time for Seanad Bingo.

Key terms will be:
    Evidence based medicine
    Valuing the both lives
    Slippery slope
    Floodgates

Feel free to add.

Conscience, conscience, conscience, conscience, conscience... did I mention conscience?
    Murdering babies.
    Baby Jesus.
    Lead to the legalisation of gay marriage.
    Abortion result in baby killing factories.
    Immoral
    Conscience, concience, conscience conscience conscience.........................

CONSCIENCE!!!

ABORTION ON DEMAND!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

ABORTION ON DEMAND!!!!!!!!!

ABORTION ONLY IF ASKED FOR NICELY!!!!!!!

POPULATION OF IRELAND WIPED OUT AS WOMEN (DEVIL WORSHIPPERS) KILL BABIES IN MASS NUMBERS....

Youth defense find evidence of mass abortions taking place in Ireland when hundreds of fetuses are found to be floating off the coast.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-I0O7kfxhrFy49GaXyYPfACcKacgvT-p54DGM0IX-rxj7Obsu

Rates of cancer rise dramatically as future cancer curers torn limb from limb in sadistic feminist rituals.

No more priests in Ireland because all them shameless HUSSIES have aborted them

• Advertisement

maguic24 wrote: »

Fabio Martinez Castilla: Abortion is Worse Than Child Rape, Says Mexican Archbishop

Coming from a member of the catholic clergy that's pretty shameful:mad:

Fabio Martinez Castilla: Abortion is Worse Than Child Rape, Says Mexican Archbishop

Coming from a member of the catholic clergy that's pretty shameful:mad:

You're telling me!!! Abortion is evil but it's perfectly okay for priests to rape little children....the ****? Also they are completely against gay marriage yet how many scandals in the Catholic Church involved priests and little boys??!! Sodomy is bad except if its with children. Disgusting, what sort of a god condones child molestation and rape??? :mad:

maguic24 wrote: »
    You're telling me!!! Abortion is evil but it's perfectly okay for priests to rape little children....the ****? Also they are completely against gay marriage yet how many scandals in the Catholic Church involved priests and little boys??!! Disgusting, what sort of a god condones child molestation and rape??? :mad:

A loving caring compassionate god of course, It's all part of god's plan you know. That and cancer and war it's all god's plan:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Obviously another person who misunderstood the term 'suffer the little children'.

Shameful, just shameful.... Wish I was more militant so I'd have the guts to forward stuff like that to my mum.

Why would God care more about the unborn than the born?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I dunno. When does original sin come into effect; is it at conception or birth? If it's at birth then he's probably upset about all the sinless foetuses being slaughtered, whereas those small children and teens that were abused were riddled, absolutely riddled, with sins like coveting their brother's dessert or... um... stealing sweets. Dirty little sinners deserved it, I tell you, rape was god's punishment on them for the vile sin of lying about tidying their rooms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Forum is very quiet at the mo....

I'd say they're all off, aborting.

Nodin wrote: »
    Forum is very quiet at the mo....

I'd say they're all off, aborting.

I'm planning when to get pregnant again so I can have an abortion. Just cos I can now we've the most liberal laws in the world, or so I hear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Brian Shanahan

Linky? :pac:

Unfortunately I don't have one to hand, I just remember reading it in a Phoenix article around the time she started spouting the shít about the baybeees.
    ninja900 wrote: »
    I can't figure out why the IMB even exists. It seems to me their main function is to ban herbal remedies accepted throughout the rest of the EU

I've no problem with this function on the grounds of discommoding snake oil salesmen. For example if we followed the NHS example we'd be publicly funding homeopathy (and the NHS did it simply because they got sick of Brian pestering them).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement