Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Finally bought FTL

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Maybe a bit of a stupid question here

but when do the sales end?

Does everything that's been on flash sale come up again?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,912 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Cell block H, ask for Queen Bea!

Reference for the 5 people that get that. :) Have to watch out for Lizzie Birdsworth and her moonshine still.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Digy123

Encore sales at six,Right?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,944 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Yup, encore is on. So get anything you wanted that didn't go on sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,912 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

2 more flash sales as well as 2 more voted games, I presume?

I hate asking for things like this but does anyone have a spare/giftable copy of Blood Dragon? I kept 7 euro in my Steam wallet hoping it would go back down but it hasnt. If someone has a giftable copy I will give you that 7 euro in keys or something :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Digy123 wrote: »
    I hate asking for things like this but does anyone have a spare/giftable copy of Blood Dragon? I kept 7 euro in my Steam wallet hoping it would go back down but it hasnt. If someone has a giftable copy I will give you that 7 euro in keys or something :o

Its the CC so you have a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Price mistake Galactic Civilizations Complete Pack €2.06 http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18252/

Its the CC so you have a chance

That's for 9 quid tho,Only have 7 euros left :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

CastorTroy wrote: »
    2 more flash sales as well as 2 more voted games, I presume?

Yep, everything ends at 18:00 tomorrow. Final CC vote will be tonight at 2.am and end at 10 a.m tomorrow. Final Flash sales will start at 10 a.m tomorrow and end at 6 pm.
    What do you guys want for this community choice?

• Anti-Climax...and still no Metro below 40% :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

5 euro left. Fallout NV?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Fallout collection €2.99 (possible price mistake?)

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2008/

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,192 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

ShaneU wrote: »
    Fallout collection €2.99 (possible price mistake?)

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2008/

Nah, it's all the older ones from before Fallout 3 so price is about right.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

Have €2.05 left in my wallet, any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

shaneb92 wrote: »
    Have €2.05 left in my wallet, any suggestions?
    Putting more money in your wallet?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Putting more money in your wallet?

Haha, was waiting for some one to say that..all tapped out now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Hears6

I've got 11.05 left, any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,804 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Those awesome CD-key websites m8. Steam sale is not as cool as it used to be. Last Light 30eu on sale, I already sow it for 16£ on other website. Its a shame I did not pulled the trigger as price gone back to 30eu.
    So far most of the stuff that is on Sale on Steam is normal price in CD-key websites.

Yea I've seen last light for 22 euro for months so 30 on steam is pricey. So many CD key sites will beat them and now lots of bundle sites with great deals too.

But even with that this sale is particularly bad. All the games today are repeats from a few days ago and the only games that are cheap are pretty old ones you would prob get for under a fiver elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Yea I've seen last light for 22 euro for months so 30 on steam is pricey. So many CD key sites will beat them and now lots of bundle sites with great deals too.

But even with that this sale is particularly bad. All the games today are repeats from a few days ago and the only games that are cheap are pretty old ones you would prob get for under a fiver elsewhere.

I got Last Light when it came out for 28 euro, I don't buy much things from Steam directly any more unless it's a really good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

I know you guys don't want to hear it but I'm officially addicted to Prison Architect. Have played 9 hours in a night and a day.

Just the one item left in my wishlish and that's hotline miami. Ran out of money for this month. Will have to pick it up at a later date.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Have to top up my O2 card tomorrow, going to get Kerbal Space Program and something else worth a fiver just for the sake of buying it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Jernal wrote: »
    Yep, click on your account in the top right of Steam.
    There's three options
    -Change User.
    -Account Details.
    -View Profile.

Go into account details then look for store transactions. Click "see all" That's everything you bought on steam.

Thanks.

When I look at mine its load of games bought in summer timer and a load bought in winter time. Same pattern. Just the occasional cdkey activated through steam

• Yea I've seen last light for 22 euro for months so 30 on steam is pricey. So many CD key sites will beat them and now lots of bundle sites with great deals too.

http://www.g2play.net/store/Metro-Last-Light-Steam-Key.html

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ShaneU wrote: »
    Price mistake Galactic Civilizations Complete Pack €2.06 http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18252/

I went to buy that a while ago, and between putting it in my cart and paying it went up :/ just left it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

Digy123 wrote: »

I have a spare key for sale in the link on my sig. It activates on Uplay though, not through steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Took the hit on Prison Arch. It's the only game I set my sights on for this sale. Hugely disappointed by only 34% off, and I said I wasn't going to buy it, but I can't help it! Looks too good!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,274 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Final tally:
    Poker night
    Poker night 2 - €4.48 (bought for TF2 items)
    FTL - €2.49
    Left For Dead 2 - €3.49
    Elemental: Fallen Enchantress - €6.99

Total spend: €17:45

By far the cheapest I've gotten away to date (and I had 3 games in Wishlist on sale but I knew I'd not have time to play them all so two will wait until next sale).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,097 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Some of my self restraint lingered, preventing me from buying Skyrim DLC or the Fall of Cybertron.

Buuuuuut... I still spent $155.50

263557.PNG
    ... And Display Fusion. -_-

Advertisement