Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springbok Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭funtime93

Very young squad which is great to see. De Jager is a monster for 20 years of age.

I got my wish of Pollard and Le Roux on the same side......this is going to be great to see how the 2 interact and play off each other. The Boks basically have 2 10's now in terms of distribution and Pollard is a Meyer favorite.

Nyankane (age 24)
    Van Der Merve (age 23)
    Lewis (age 22)
    Mohoje (age 20)
    Boshoff (age 24)
    Coetzee (age 22)
    Pollard (age 20)
    Serfontein (age 23)
    Lood De Jager (age 21)
    Le Roux (age 24ish)
    Coonie (age 23)
    Serfontein is 21

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Emperor1989

Fantastic display by the Boks and due credit to Meyer.

De Jager has really just flourished beside Matfield and he looks a really special player for the future. Marcell Coetzee ran hard and ran straight a little bundle of energy he is. Schalk started to look better as the game went on, still is a bit off the pace for me but definitely a step forward on last week. Pollard did everything well and ran hard at the gain line which gave the BOKS a whole load of extra options off first phase. Serfontein really is playing well and running hard and tackling hard, he has a lot more in him attacking wise but I guess he needs to bed down his feet first before he starts doing the flashy stuff(made a few little errors). Duane Vermulen is really starting to get his form and he will not be moved from the 8 position now Pierre Spies or no Pierre Spies.

One thing I noticed was that the hunger of the new guys, they were going right until the end. I especially thought Serfontein was inspirational he went hard for 80 mins. The squad in developing really well for 2015 and beyond, there is a bundles of talent to come through from the this year Under 20's team.

To think Eben Etzebeth, Pieter Steph Du Toit, De Allendre are other players out injured.

I wonder will we see Juan Smith back for the Rugby Championship???, he would really mix things up in the backrow, they needs to be more competition for those places as the 3 look set in stone but Juan Smith is the only one that has the ability at this current time to break through.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Can't wait for the Rugby Championship now with the big three all seemingly in good shape. Should be a great contest.

Du Preez ruled out for the Championship and Flip Van Der Merve out for the rest of the year with ligament damage. Etzebeth also out for another month with a broken toe.....

A huge huge shame for Du Preez and a big blow for the Boks for the Rugby Championship, looks like Pieenar will come in at 9 which will slow everything down. I wonder will he call for Vermark?

Adriann Strauss also moving back to the Bulls from next season on

Bakkies to retire at the end of this year.
    Botha recently helped Toulon to win the Top 14 title as well as the Heineken Cup. He was also part of the Toulon team during their 2013 Heineken Cup success.

"I do have the offer to extend my current contract, but I've already made up my mind," Botha told the My Players website.

"This will be my last season as a Toulon player. That will be the end of Bakkies Botha.

"My career has been given a new challenge in France, which is refreshing. I've had the opportunity to train and learn from world-class players, like Jonny Wilkinson, Matt Giteau and Carl Hayman.

"It's amazing to see their strong work ethic at training. It inspires me to put in hard work.

"Toulon is also a proud rugby city. The players work hard to ensure we bring silverware back to the fans. It's also been great sharing this experience with South African colleagues, like Bryan Habana, Danie Rossouw, Juan Smith and the others (there are seven South Africans in the Toulon squad).

"Hopefully, we can achieve more success as a club going into my final season."

The 34-year-old also returned to the Springbok Test side last year and caught the eye recently with his physicality on defence and attack during the June internationals. He has also impressed in a mentoring role for the Springboks' younger and less experienced locks.

Botha is keen to retire at next year's World Cup in England.

"If (Springbok head coach) Heyneke Meyer feels that he needs me in the Springbok squad, then I'll be more than happy to be part of the team at the next World Cup," added Botha.

"It's always an honour being part of the Springbok squad. In saying that, I don't want to be in the way of the younger players.

"There are talented young locks in South Africa, like Eben Etzebeth and Lood de Jager, who proved himself against Wales and Scotland. If it's meant to be, it will happen."

Botha was also reunited with long-term lock partner Victor Matfield at Springbok level last month. Matfield has also impressed at Super Rugby and Test levels since coming out of retirement at the start of the season.

"Many people were sceptical when Victor returned to the field at the age of 37, but I knew from day one he was still going to add a lot of value," said Botha.

"There's no substitute for experience.

"It's been great being able to play alongside him too. Everybody thought that the 2011 World Cup was the last of the Victor-Bakkies partnership, but we will continue to give our all to the Springboks when needed.

"We also pass on our experience to the youngsters whenever possible. Yes, it's great to pass on words of congrats to players via social media, like Twitter, but that time we get to spend with them one-on-one is invaluable.

"We teach them things like line-out jumping, scrumming, where to position themselves in different situations and the finer details of the game.

"Heyneke is doing a great job. He's setting great structures in South African rugby. There's a great mix of experience. Seeing young guys like Jan Serfontein and Oupa Mohoje coming through is testament to the work he's putting in behind the scenes. Springbok rugby is very healthy."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Toulon are saying Juan Smith will be in the next Springbok training squad. What a comeback!

Toulon are saying Juan Smith will be in the next Springbok training squad. What a comeback!

This is just fantastic news.....it was always likely to be the case he would get back in before the World Cup but to actually see it happen is something else. He will add the bit of mongrel this pack is lacking IMO. Should be starting ahead of Alberts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭FrannoFan

One of my favourite blindsides ever. Ticks all the boxes for tackling, carrying,breakdown and lineout.

Springbok squad

Willem Alberts (Cell C Sharks) Loose forward, 32 Test caps
    Bakkies Botha (Toulon, France) Lock, 79 Test caps
    Schalk Brits (Saracens, England) Hooker, 7 Test caps
    Marcell Coetzee (Cell C Sharks) Loose forward, 16 Test caps
    Damian De Allende (DHL Western Province) Centre / Wing, uncapped
    Lodewyk de Jager (Toyota FS Cheetahs) Lock, 3 Test caps
    Jean de Villiers (captain, DHL Western Province) Centre, 96 Test caps
    Bismarck du Plessis (Cell C Sharks) Hooker, 60 Test caps
    Jannie du Plessis (Cell C Sharks) Prop, 54 Test caps
    Eben Etzebeth (DHL Western Province) Lock, 23 Test caps
    Bryan Habana (Toulon, France) Wing, 97 Test caps
    Cornal Hendricks (Toyota FS Cheetahs) Wing, 3 Test caps
    Francois Hougaard (Vodacom Blue Bulls) Scrumhalf, 28 Test caps
    Patrick Lambie (Cell C Sharks) Flyhalf / Fullback, 32 Test caps
    Willie le Roux (Toyota FS Cheetahs) Fullback / Wing, 15 Test caps
    Francois Louw (Bath, England) Loose forward, 30 Test caps
    Frans Malherbe (DHL Western Province) Prop, 2 Test caps
    Victor Matfield (Vodacom Blue Bulls) Lock, 113 Test caps
    Teboho “Oupa” Mohoje (Toyota FS Cheetahs) Loose forward, 1 Test cap
    Tendai Mtawarira (Cell C Sharks) Prop, 55 Test caps
    Lwazi Mvovo (Cell C Sharks) Wing, 9 Test caps
    Trevor Nyakane (Toyota FS Cheetahs) Prop, 4 Test caps
    Ruan Pienaar (Ulster, N Ireland) Scrumhalf, 76 Test caps
    Handré Pollard (Vodacom Blue Bulls) Flyhalf, 1 Test cap
    Cobus Reinach (Cell C Sharks) Scrumhalf, uncapped
    Jan Serfontein (Vodacom Blue Bulls) Centre, 12 Test caps
    Gurthrö Steenkamp (Toulouse, France) Prop, 51 Test caps
    Morné Steyn (Stade Francais, France) Flyhalf, 56 Test caps
    Adriaan Strauss (Toyota FS Cheetahs) Hooker, 34 Test caps
    Duane Vermeulen (DHL Western Province) No 8, 19 Test caps

Schalk Burger, Francois Steyn and JPP not considered for selection due to playing in Japan. Long term injuries Flip van der Merwe (knee), Pieter-Steph du Toit (knee), Arno Botha (knee), Pierre Spies (bicep), Fourie du Preez (ankle) and Jaque Fourie (ankle).

No Juan Smith! and JJ Englebrecht has fallen off the radar....very strange that one. Goosen also got the boot in favour of Pollard.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Goosen also got the boot in favour of Pollard.

This is very good news for Ireland, it means Sexton won't have to play as much.

• Advertisement

Coonie and Kolisi also dropped by Meyer. I really rate Frans Mahlerbe and if he can get over his problems with concussion he will be the tight head to back up Jannie and possibly take his place come World Cup. A dominant scrummager.

De Villers and De Allendre to partner up for the first test? looks likely now with no JJ Englebrecht or JPP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Have all Super 18(?) teams a sponsor in their name now? Very disappointing to see even a teams basic identity is for sale now but I guess the SH teams need the money to be able to retain players. No doubt it is only a matter of time before this comes to the NH too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    Have all Super 18(?) teams a sponsor in their name now? Very disappointing to see even a teams basic identity is for sale now but I guess the SH teams need the money to be able to retain players. No doubt it is only a matter of time before this comes to the NH too.

Yera, its only a matter of time before we see the Clonakilty Stags vs the Bewleys Lions in the Barry's tea celtic league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭George Hook

Springbok squad

Willem Alberts (Cell C Sharks) Loose forward, 32 Test caps
    Bakkies Botha (Toulon, France) Lock, 79 Test caps
    Schalk Brits (Saracens, England) Hooker, 7 Test caps
    Marcell Coetzee (Cell C Sharks) Loose forward, 16 Test caps
    Damian De Allende (DHL Western Province) Centre / Wing, uncapped
    Lodewyk de Jager (Toyota FS Cheetahs) Lock, 3 Test caps
    Jean de Villiers (captain, DHL Western Province) Centre, 96 Test caps
    Bismarck du Plessis (Cell C Sharks) Hooker, 60 Test caps
    Jannie du Plessis (Cell C Sharks) Prop, 54 Test caps
    Eben Etzebeth (DHL Western Province) Lock, 23 Test caps
    Bryan Habana (Toulon, France) Wing, 97 Test caps
    Cornal Hendricks (Toyota FS Cheetahs) Wing, 3 Test caps
    Francois Hougaard (Vodacom Blue Bulls) Scrumhalf, 28 Test caps
    Patrick Lambie (Cell C Sharks) Flyhalf / Fullback, 32 Test caps
    Willie le Roux (Toyota FS Cheetahs) Fullback / Wing, 15 Test caps
    Francois Louw (Bath, England) Loose forward, 30 Test caps
    Frans Malherbe (DHL Western Province) Prop, 2 Test caps
    Victor Matfield (Vodacom Blue Bulls) Lock, 113 Test caps
    Teboho “Oupa” Mohoje (Toyota FS Cheetahs) Loose forward, 1 Test cap
    Tendai Mtawarira (Cell C Sharks) Prop, 55 Test caps
    Lwazi Mvovo (Cell C Sharks) Wing, 9 Test caps
    Trevor Nyakane (Toyota FS Cheetahs) Prop, 4 Test caps
    Ruan Pienaar (Ulster, N Ireland) Scrumhalf, 76 Test caps
    Handré Pollard (Vodacom Blue Bulls) Flyhalf, 1 Test cap
    Cobus Reinach (Cell C Sharks) Scrumhalf, uncapped
    Jan Serfontein (Vodacom Blue Bulls) Centre, 12 Test caps
    Gurthrö Steenkamp (Toulouse, France) Prop, 51 Test caps
    Morné Steyn (Stade Francais, France) Flyhalf, 56 Test caps
    Adriaan Strauss (Toyota FS Cheetahs) Hooker, 34 Test caps
    Duane Vermeulen (DHL Western Province) No 8, 19 Test caps

Schalk Burger, Francois Steyn and JPP not considered for selection due to playing in Japan. Long term injuries Flip van der Merwe (knee), Pieter-Steph du Toit (knee), Arno Botha (knee), Pierre Spies (bicep), Fourie du Preez (ankle) and Jaque Fourie (ankle).

No Juan Smith! and JJ Englebrecht has fallen off the radar....very strange that one. Goosen also got the boot in favour of Pollard.

Spies got injured rather early on in the season - any idea when hell be back?
    Are all three of those guys off to Japan?

I'm hopeful that Thomas Du Toit continues to develop. Wonder what happened Juan Smith.

Spies got injured rather early on in the season - any idea when hell be back?
    Are all three of those guys off to Japan?

I'm hopeful that Thomas Du Toit continues to develop. Wonder what happened Juan Smith.

I not sure what has happenened Spies, he has had a problem with his bicep the last 2 years and its due to him lifting too many weights. I reckon he will move abroad next year and that may be the end of him as a Springbok.

All those 3 are in Japan and cannot be considered for selection, however Du Preez did play last year and I believe that was because he had it written into his contract. To be honest the 3 are not much of a loss to the team, Burger has no right to be in the squad on form, JPP hasn't done anything to be selection ahead of Hendricks on the wing and Francois Steyn situation is a circus.

Du Toit is out for the whole season and hopefully will return back fighting fit next year and he is an huge talent. However Lood De Jager has come forward a huge amount this year and I would think come the end of the year he will have nailed down his position. Du Toit may be moved to 6 as previously indicated by Meyer....there is huge depth in that position at the moment.

Juan Smith is an interesting one, the rumor was that he was selected in the squad, maybe its too soon. Autumn Internationals may be his time.

This is very good news for Ireland, it means Sexton won't have to play as much.

You would like to think so.....however I could see him slot in at 12. To be honest......to be paying Sexton that sort of money you cannot expect him to be rested to often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭George Hook

Du Toit is out for the whole season and hopefully will return back fighting fit next year and he is an huge talent. However Lood De Jager has come forward a huge amount this year and I would think come the end of the year he will have nailed down his position. Du Toit may be moved to 6 as previously indicated by Meyer....there is huge depth in that position at the moment.

I was referring to the sharks prob the 19yo - same surname :P I reckon he seems like a good future prospect if he keeps developing. Yeah Lood was really hungry for the spot when he played in the last two tests. I'll be looking forward to Etzebeth playing again and I hope Damian De Allende gets a good run out.

I think you're right about spies, would have loved to have seen him back, but oh well. I didn't know Burger was off to Japan must have missed that bit of news (though I haven't been following very closely lately.) What's the story with Pollard, I know he's young but other than that I'm in the dark.

I was referring to the sharks prob the 19yo - same surname :P I reckon he seems like a good future prospect if he keeps developing. Yeah Lood was really hungry for the spot when he played in the last two tests. I'll be looking forward to Etzebeth playing again and I hope Damian De Allende gets a good run out.

I think you're right about spies, would have loved to have seen him back, but oh well. I didn't know Burger was off to Japan must have missed that bit of news (though I haven't been following very closely lately.) What's the story with Pollard, I know he's young but other than that I'm in the dark.

Ah yes the new prop for the Sharks, he does look a very good prospect and the fact that the beast is heading overseas after the RWC with the Du Plessis brothers I imagine they will badly need to have young guys stepping up. Rumour has it the 2 Du Plessis will be going to Toulon, they turned them down 2 years ago due to the sickness of there father and to help out on the farm. I think De Allende will start with De Villers against Argentina.

I don't know about Spies, I think Vermulen is a better player, look Spies brings a lot to the game in terms of physicality but his impact is quite low. Pollard is the star coming through, he was recrutied to the Bulls by Meyer when he was 15. I think he may pin his hopes on him going forward.....the kid is talented. Francois Steyn RWC 2007 talented.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭Swiwi.

As an AB fan I'm disappointed Spies is not back. Grossly overrated. By himself.

Vermeulen is much better.

Swiwi. wrote: »
    As an AB fan I'm disappointed Spies is not back. Grossly overrated. By himself.

Vermeulen is much better.

I do love myself some Vermulen

• Advertisement

Meyer is largely getting it more right from 12 months ago.

Out:
    Basson
    de Jongh
    du Preez
    Engelbrecht
    Kirchner
    Kolisi
    Kruger
    Flip vd Merwe
    Franco vd Merwe
    Oosthuizen
    Ralepelle
    Vermaak

In:
    Hendricks
    Pollard
    Hougaard
    de Allende
    Mvovo
    Mohoje
    Matfield
    Botha
    de Jager
    Malherbe
    Brits
    Reinach

Matfield out for the first test....also Etzebeth looking dodgy.

Lood De Jager and Bakkies look the partnership with possibly Alberts covering and maybe Lewies on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Juan Smith's been called up as cover for Matfield.

Been away the past few weeks.

Looks like the load of work that has been put on the Sharks front row over the past seasons has caught up with them. They were demolished on Saturday and it was only a matter of time before this happened. Meyer has been at pains to point out that a lot of these players need a rest over the season. Unlike the IRFU situation Meyer has no control over the amount of game time they have to undergo over the year.

He will need to give the whole front row the Autumn Tests off imo or else the World Cup chances will be seriously depleted. Hooker is fine for depth and can live without Du Plessis. But now Malherbe is out.....and Steenkamp is just too old.

Step up Nyanke? Du Toit? Van Der Merve? and Cooenie?..............big questions Meyer has not answered in 2 and half years and with 12 months away still not answered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭Swiwi.

Been away the past few weeks.

Looks like the load of work that has been put on the Sharks front row over the past seasons has caught up with them. They were demolished on Saturday and it was only a matter of time before this happened. Meyer has been at pains to point out that a lot of these players need a rest over the season. Unlike the IRFU situation Meyer has no control over the amount of game time they have to undergo over the year.

He will need to give the whole front row the Autumn Tests off imo or else the World Cup chances will be seriously depleted. Hooker is fine for depth and can live without Du Plessis. But now Malherbe is out.....and Steenkamp is just too old.

Step up Nyanke? Du Toit? Van Der Merve? and Cooenie?..............big questions Meyer has not answered in 2 and half years and with 12 months away still not answered.

Your pack got sodomised it's true. Makes me nervous for NZ...

Why oh why isn't Juan de Jongh playing 13 for SA? That new kid Allende looks so 1-dimensional, I wonder if he's completely flat.

Does seem like SA is going backwards, but I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that come Oct 2015, all the ex-pats will be called in, the rainbow nation will unite, and you will be tough to beat.

Swiwi. wrote: »
    Your pack got sodomised it's true. Makes me nervous for NZ...

Why oh why isn't Juan de Jongh playing 13 for SA? That new kid Allende looks so 1-dimensional, I wonder if he's completely flat.

Does seem like SA is going backwards, but I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that come Oct 2015, all the ex-pats will be called in, the rainbow nation will unite, and you will be tough to beat.

De Allendre is the right man for 13 right now....unfortunely for Du Jongh he has just fallen completely out of favour like JJ Englebrecht. I would give him time...and I hope we see a far better performance against Australia.

Just got to see more matches for me to understand what and where needs to come under the microscope.

South Africa: 15 Willie le Roux, 14 Cornal Hendricks, 13 Jan Serfontein, 12 Jean de Villiers (capt), 11 Bryan Habana, 10 Morne Steyn, 9 Ruan Pienaar, 8 Duane Vermeulen, 7 Marcell Coetzee, 6 Francois Louw, 5 Victor Matfield, 4 Eben Etzebeth, 3 Jannie du Plessis, 2 Adriaan Strauss, 1 Tendai Mtawarira.
    Replacements: 16 Bismarck du Plessis, 17 Trevor Nyakane, 18 Marcel van der Merwe, 19 Lood de Jager, 20 Warren Whiteley, 21 Francois Hougaard, 22 Pat Lambie, 23 Damian de Allende.

Plenty of changes.

Serfontein in to improve the midfield defense. Pollard dropped completely which is a tad harsh but Lambie cover a lot of positions from the bench. Coetzee at 6 is a no brainer. Matfield and Etzebeth are the best lock pairing at the moment. Strauss to replace the tired Du Plessis. Whiteley on the bench is a bit of a surprise but again Juan Smith opted out due to concerns over his fitness.

I reckon Van Der Merve will be in for Du Plessis after 50 mins, he has nothing to fear from the OZ set piece and could be a good tune up as he will be needed for the matches against the Blacks.

Huge day for the Boks.

This match may define Meyer reign in charge. They simply must beat OZ in OZ.

I expect to see a huge game again from Vermeulen and Coetzee.

Can't wait Ladies and Gents.....great way to start a beautiful Saturday in Dublin.

Matfield/Morne Steyn are going to be savaged as will Meyer for this loss.

While Habana's sending off was wrong, there was a clear lack of efficiency and effectiveness when it mattered most and the BOKS were 20 points the better team in the second half on terrortry.

Its just a loss that is completely unacceptable. Again in the tight games with the big teams they are not winning, All Blacks and now Australia in the space of 12 months.

• Advertisement

Where to begin, the last two weeks should have been the crowning of the rise of the Springboks, instead they threw away 2 games that they had in there grasp especially last week. A mortal blow to the World Cup dreams?...maybe but what it does shows is the growing gap between the Springbok first 15 when fit and the rest.

First off today's game should have been easily within the Boks to win. The All Blacks were not as sharp, plenty of dropped passes and poor passing. Set piece was again shown to be liable to creak under the true top International Packs. However the one thing that was not missing was honesty of effort and a clear understanding of what they needed to accomplish to win the game. Richie McCaw was awesome, Sam Cane comes on and plays a huge final 20 where Warren Whitely was completely out of his depth for the Boks. Houghaard came on for Pienaar and lost all shape attacking the gain line, he truly is a woeful scrum half. His passing is as bad as his reading of the game if not worse. Ironically enough the 2 props came on for the Boks and made a immediate impact in the scrum and Lood De Yager simply wasn't given enough time to show was he could do replacing the 70% fit Etzebeth who is simply being asked to do too much considering his recent injury. Bismark Du Plessis comes on and throws everything out of the pram, a woeful display and complete liability and his scrumaging was very suspect where he drove up instead of forward giving everything away that half a dozen players had tried so tirelessly to achieve.

Winners for the Boks

Duane Vermulen

Outstanding display, outplayed Read and was completely dominant against the Wallabies. The real leader of this pack, hungry and a work horse. Big Hits, Bit engine, Big Emotion, Big Everything. A guy who anyone would be proud to stand beside in the trenches. A superb leader and Captain material for the future. One of the few BOKS to show any sort of mongrel in him. Threw his weight around and I cannot praise enough. A true diamond.;

Adriaan Strauss

He is not big enough they said to be a true international class Hoooker for the Boks. Rubbish, dominant in the loose, tireless in defense. Starting hooker nailed down baring a Meyer brain fart.

Marcell Coetzee

Mongrel in this chap, like a little engine bunny, he isn't a huge man by back row standards but he is hard physical and hungry. Shows passion unlike quite a few of his compatriots.

Bryan Habana

Oh Bryan you are so dangerous, marshalled the wings so good the past few weeks against 2 really talented back 3. Got a outrageous yellow card that cost his a great 100 appearance. Smart in defence, willing to infringe to save 7 points. Street smarts where so many of his team mates are so green behind the ears. A proud player, a proud man. Back to his best.

Handre Pollard

Finally Meyer is listening to me.....not much more to say. Bok Number 10.

Improvers

Marcel Van Der Merve

Improving all the time, good in the scrums. Big man, just need to work with him he should be starting Springbok prop for a long time after the next World Cup.

Hendricks

Beautiful running, electricity when he gets the ball. Very pacy. Defence has improved but very suspect under the high ball. All in all a real positive.

What was that

Matfield

Lineouts apart has done nothing to warrant his place. Gave away penalties and mouty with the ref. Holding back Lood De Yager. Shame

Bismark

No passion today, pathetic. Surprised by him....

Francois Louw

Really had no impact on either game, obviously had a bad injury today. Disappointing....Henrich Brussow?

Advertisement