Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Crew

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Played a bit of it and didn't particularly enjoy it. Just seems pretty generic to me.

I'm also assuming it looks poor as it's a beta and they toned back on the graphics. Otherwise it's nowhere near as good looking as the trailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

The beta keeps making my ps4 freeze so I stopped playing it, didn't really find it any good anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

can i drive to las vegas in this beta??

biggebruv wrote: »
    can i drive to las vegas in this beta??

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Would suggest people stick with until at least level 7, around then you get the good car mods and the handling changes when you apply things to your car.

It has to have some sort of Grinding to work as its MMO, and most importantly play coop games. Great fun when you have take someone out and your Crew box him in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,682 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Sickened I didn't get a code :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

tok9 wrote: »
    I'm also assuming it looks poor as it's a beta and they toned back on the graphics. Otherwise it's nowhere near as good looking as the trailers.

I'd say that's how it will look. I've never come across a game that improved it's graphics from beta to final release. A beta is basically finished and it's just game mode tweaks and bug smashing to do. All online only/focused games on the large scale tend to have average graphics as a general rule.

Think we all know at this stage that trailers are not a real indicator of final graphic quality. Watchdogs being a prime example.

There's a new beta on the 6th, anyone know if those who had the beta still downloaded from the last time can use it again?

There's a new reg page on their website. I registered again but not holding my breath. I'd say you should reg again just in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

I just got an email to say I'll be getting a code for the second beta :)

I only registered the once for the first one.

• Advertisement

Just got an email as well. Anyone know the approx size if the beta?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

I got an email with a code for xbox one. Anyone want the code I don't think I'll have the time to play it

Got a code too, I take it the beta I have still downloaded from the last time won't work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I got an email with a code for xbox one. Anyone want the code I don't think I'll have the time to play it

I'll take it if it's still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭naughto

If any one has a code they don't want I'll take it

I'm able too play on the beta I downloaded from before

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

if anyone has a ps4 code id be very grateful for one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Got a PS4 code, but have to wait until Thursday to play. I take it i have to wait until then to download it too... Will drag me away from AW for a while at least.

Got a PS4 code, but have to wait until Thursday to play. I take it i have to wait until then to download it too... Will drag me away from AW for a while at least.

Did you get an email or code sent to your PS4 account on the console?

any idea how long this beta will last? got a code and waiting for my email

• Advertisement

I got an email but no code. Then saw CVG giveing away hundreds of codes and a competition (win headphones by posting the fastest lap on a certain mission. Just registered my code. If I get my original one, I'll post it here.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/480426/blog/giveaway-the-crew-ps4-xbox-one-beta-keys/

any idea how long this beta will last? got a code and waiting for my email

Till Monday I think

ah balls anyway, in london for the weekend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Did you get an email or code sent to your PS4 account on the console?

Just an email from Ubi saying i've been selected and i'll get the code Thursday.

Got my code for the Beta this morning, sent it to the download queue. 13.3gb's, hopefully will be ready for tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

three codes for PS4
    944L-J4NK-74C7

HT73-LBNP-4JCF

NTHK-DTNH-9JLJ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Feels like need for speed mixed with forza horizon and fast and furious guest starring gordon freeman as the driver :D

It's got Demon Cleaner by Kyuss on the sound track :eek: Sold!!!!!!

Doesn't look all that nice when you hold it up to others in it's class, few things not finished like the rear view mirror not showing a reflection when in car view.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I have it downloaded waiting to be played later on. Looking forward to trying this out, I haven't looked into it at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Played about half an hour, it's utter crap IMO. Cheesy dialogue, poor vehicle handling, just not my kind of game. It's like a cross between Driver San Francisco and Watchdogs without being able to get out of your car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I've a code and no interest in playing. PM if anyone would like it.
    Edit: for PS4

Advertisement