Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

gimli2112 wrote: »
    heroic dragons nest

But dragon takes ages though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

yeah I guess but it's 350 credits in 20 minutes, I find it the fastest of the legendries/heroics

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

dudeeile wrote: »
    You can buy caches for 400,000 that drop credits.

Did that last night and was an ok way to pick up a few. Managed to get enough for 2 more rolls on an M700 Carbon......still no Destructive though :(

Hoping I accumulate a few over the course of the GE, not like I'll be needing my Sentry build for that anyway.

Joined one of the new legendries last night and immediately one of the guys is trying to boot another player, I just left. Went into the other new legendary and same thing happened. Is this a new thing? The only reason I could think of was in both cases the player they were looking to boot was a low level.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

did a few legendary missions at the weekend, I haven't sunk as much time into this as most here, so it was slightly disappointing to get 2 ferros masks in a row, doubly disappointing seeing as I already have one. The hunter at the end of the apartments did drop Barretts chest piece, so thats something i suppose. would much prefer to be getting weapons though.

• Advertisement

Finished my D3 classified set so pretty much no interest in this GE now apart from maybe a couple of masks, happy days. Have to say I enjoy putting builds together and giving them a whirl. Put Sentry together but still need a few mods, but by God am I poor at headshots.

I've heard Legendary's are pretty fun with a good reclaimer and Total Blackout modifier. You can throw down your box and one shot melee pretty much any enemy when bar is full apart from bosses, will have to give it a go before the weeks out.

Now to research a good D3 build, play it a handful of times and probably never look at it again.

My d3 shield has over 1M health. Skill power is 125K exactly but anything up to 120K works. 9K stamina, shield damage mods, I caved and stuck a house on it, not a great one it has accurate and something else on it but it's still the best smg.

My d3 shield has over 1M health. Skill power is 125K exactly but anything up to 120K works. 9K stamina, shield damage mods, I caved and stuck a house on it, not a great one it has accurate and something else on it but it's still the best smg.

Got the build together there. Still a bit of optimisation and need a few better mods but sitting at 1,908,145 shield health and 104k skill power with 9k stamina. Pretty fun so far. Running with House and Big Ally.

Game is a joke on Xbox tonight, getting kicked off every 5 minutes. Queue of 5000 at one stage apparently. On the plus side I did a boss run and got the last piece of my Nomad classified set from second boss :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Yeah the delta errors Last night were a pain in the ar$e. I've nothing to grind for on the Xbox on this one, have everything, so lashing through it on the PC, which is fun as I have nothing. Bought 6 of the striker specific caches, all masks. The contrast in my boss luck on Xbox vs PC is still stark, cannot go through a boss run on Xbox and not get a classy or exotic, on pc I can do 4 or 5 and see only gold.

Still though, its a proper grind again.

mossym wrote: »
    Yeah the delta errors Last night were a pain in the ar$e. I've nothing to grind for on the Xbox on this one, have everything, so lashing through it on the PC, which is fun as I have nothing. Bought 6 of the striker specific caches, all masks. The contrast in my boss luck on Xbox vs PC is still stark, cannot go through a boss run on Xbox and not get a classy or exotic, on pc I can do 4 or 5 and see only gold.

Still though, its a proper grind again.

I've never seen it so bad (in all my weeks of playing it lol). I'm the same as yourself now, only set I don't have from this GE is Deadeye and I don't have much interest in it so feic all to grind for.

Ran my D3 dude last night on the boss run and he's an absolute tank, good fun. Apart from slightly better rolls on the set, I couldn't be arsed doing much in the way of Lexington Runs now unless I jump in with the bro for a couple.

Tempted to level up another character to be honest. Might run early parts old fashioned way and power level later when it gets slow. I've ran out of loadout spaces on my primary character and need another now I've completed my Nomad 6 piece....which I'm rather please about.

• Advertisement

i'm happy to jump on and power level you through the harder missions, doesn't take long and once you get up to the mid teens/low 20's you can go back over the left side of the map and breeze through them easily enough

mossym wrote: »
    i'm happy to jump on and power level you through the harder missions, doesn't take long and once you get up to the mid teens/low 20's you can go back over the left side of the map and breeze through them easily enough

Sound Mossym, I'll hit you up once he's past toddler stage and up to level 15-20ish. If I remember right it got a fair bit tougher once I hit mid level last time and was slow going mopping up side missions. Actually enjoyed story missions first time around but grinding side missions was a pain.

Apart from Legendary missions and putting builds together I'm finding myself getting a bit bored with the end game now I've accumulated a vast hoard of classified gear and exotics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

What's this about skill power? I think mine is in the 110K region.

shield health is somehow linked to skill power but maxes out around 120K skill power. There's nothing wrong with 110K it's just not as good as it could be. That would just knaw away at me :)

shield health is somehow linked to skill power but maxes out around 120K skill power. There's nothing wrong with 110K it's just not as good as it could be. That would just knaw away at me :)

I'm in need of a couple of good Firearms Skill Power mods to get that number higher. He's kind of finely balanced at the moment with just enough to squeeze 9K stamina and also to unlock the likes of Destructive on weapons and need that smidge of electronics to unlock Predatory on my House.

your best bet this week is DZ West 53rd 257 FA 3120 SP or Madison's Stand 247 FA 3138 SP

your best bet this week is DZ West 53rd 257 FA 3120 SP or Madison's Stand 247 FA 3138 SP

Had seen the one in DZ alright but I spend little time in DZ so I'm not level 30 yet to purchase from vendors, not far off it though. Maybe all the toxic scrotes that maraud the DZ will be Global eventing so I can pop in and level up real quick. Or hopefully one of the LZ vendors will have a God Roll mod next reset. Think Madison stand one is too low to allow me to unlock weapon talents.

Do you have a Firearms mod blueprint? They're sold by the blueprint guys in the Base and Camp Clinton from time to time. I have to say though trying to roll the mod you want is super frustrating. You need a lot of cash and materials.

Do you have a Firearms mod blueprint? They're sold by the blueprint guys in the Base and Camp Clinton from time to time. I have to say though trying to roll the mod you want is super frustrating. You need a lot of cash and materials.

No but I got the Stamina one before and can't remember ever getting a good mod that I was actually looking for out of it. Too many variables with mods I think to be putting effort into crafting

GE extended by a week until may 7th.

• Advertisement

just ran falcons lost with randoms planted all 4 bombs, near the end I was like the Norwich lady "lets be having you lets be having you" all had super revive but me ching ching super shield

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

I haven't even logged in this event. I nearly did one day until I was like WTF, I can be playing God of War right now.

I hear this modifier makes everything easy mode? Even more than the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭jclack

Are the dlc expansions for this all just multi player online ones? Seems like the last one is but hard to tell with first two, underground and survival.

Underground is PvE, solo or co-op with fairly ok loot. Survivor is PvE and PvP but I doubt there's many playing it any more, it's actually very good if you get into it but a short lived experience as there's little reason to replay.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Division 2 will be at E3, hopefully survival plays a bigger part, I absolutely loved the mode but it was too long to dedicate time to with too little reward. I'd love a mini campaign using that system where you could save at safe houses.

yeah you could invest a lot of time in a survival session just to end up with a hatchet in the head

Survival is awesome in either PvE or PvP, yes, the rewards need to be upped if it is to come back around but I think the biggest change to be made is complete random spawns for gear and items.

Not only would it make it easier for new players to try the mode but it would also keep fans more involved rather than them just having certain routes in memory depending on where they drop in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I liked survival but the servers never had a lot of players in them. Wouldn’t mind it coming back but there is going to be so much more competition this time around.

I saw today a BR game called Stalker was announced and it’s basically ripped the core elements of Survival

https://www.gameinformer.com/news/2018/06/07/new-stalker-inspired-fps-promises-a-radioactive-battle-royale-with-wolves

State of the Game #100 07/06/2018
    • Ubisoft conference is Monday 11/6 at 4pm EST / 10pm CEST / 8pm UTC
    • 1.8.2 will release on 14/6.
    • Encrypted Mark IV cache in 1.8.2, 4 new outfits and a bonus outfit.
    • Two new Legendary missions in 1.8.2, General Assembly and Madison Hospital.
    • Shields will be in 1.8.2 but we will find out more about them during the E3 Ubisoft conference.
    • New "Reactivation" caches will be added to the game, they will have loot intended for new and returning players and will contain gear to give them a jump start to wt5. They will also contain 500 dtech and 3 cypher keys.
    • Non collection items from Mark 1-3 will now be available to buy from the premium vendor.
    • Balance changes include Nomad 6pc only having the 50% chance for no cooldown while solo.
    • Predators Mark 6pc will no longer affect players in an immunizer or with immunity to bleed.
    • Tacticians 6pc stacks will no longer be lost while getting in elevators.
    • Reclaimer support stations will auto destroy when you unequip the set.
    • Support station with the Highest Health/second will take priority.
    • No changes to 6pc Striker.
    • Cooldown will be added to the auto snap auto aim (should help mitigate certain "tool" users heavily).
    • Last stand spawning issue fix.
    • DZ Opera landmark spawn issue fix.
    • Phoenix Credit cap has been increased to 8,000.

Some pretty big changes in there and all positive by the look of things, fingers crossed the auto snap aiming thing works as intended.

• Advertisement

what I was really impressed with was they fixed two pvp problems without fecking up pve.
    Nomad 6 piece no longer works in a group
    Immunizer box nullifies Predator's Mark bleed

Why it took so long on the other hand.

that support station change with the better box taking priority is very good too

Advertisement