Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a side football match for unfit / overweight players

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭FatFrog87

Yeah its not possible. We only have six players and one has cancelled. I also have to cancel now for tomorrow something has come up. We are going to need to recruit more players if it is to keep going. Shame, hope we can manage to keep it going

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭MrShivers

Damn it. I guess I'll HAVE to pull out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭MANUTD99

lads if any of ye are interested in playing football on a Tuesday night give me a PM. I've started playing a weekly game here

http://www.dublinindoorfootball.ie/?gclid=CMOCxPTqg7kCFRM72wodsDsApg

MANUTD99 wrote: »
    lads if any of ye are interested in playing football on a Tuesday night give me a PM. I've started playing a weekly game here

http://www.dublinindoorfootball.ie/?gclid=CMOCxPTqg7kCFRM72wodsDsApg

too far for me on foot/bike.

Get the train/Bus to Castleknock/Blanchardstown and I can take you from there. If you like

• Advertisement

FatFrog87 wrote: »
    Get the train/Bus to Castleknock/Blanchardstown and I can take you from there. If you like

Very kind of you, but I'd rather not. Maybe when I get my own car......:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3 edgarpoe

Hey guys

We play on Thursday nights at 7pm in Coolmine Sports Centre (http://www.coolminesports.ie/) and are always looking for new players. Mixed standard. All welcome. 5 euro.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM. We are playing tonight at 7 and still looking for a few more players.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Minatauro

im out for tomorrow. saturdays are starting to become more difficult to make it down lately.

Doubt it will run again. I joined Matthew at the indoor football at swords. Nice set up, standard a little higher though. I will also try the football at the coolmine sport center

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

I take it that this has stopped altogether?

• Advertisement

billy2012 wrote: »
    I take it that this has stopped altogether?

Quick answer is yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Minatauro

yeah im back sitting on my ass in college all day on saturdays, so for that reason im out.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭tomaso11

Planning to start once a week in the swan center, would anyone here be interested to join? possibly 6/7pm weekday or Sat around midday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

tomaso11 wrote: »
    Planning to start once a week in the swan center, would anyone here be interested to join? possibly 6/7pm weekday or Sat around midday

Somewhere relatively close by :)

PM sent.

Advertisement