Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a side football match for unfit / overweight players

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,281 ✭✭✭Ardent

Cool, will PM you my number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

Savage idea lads, hope it goes well for you, little out of the way for me. I might have been interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭MANUTD99

Ardent wrote: »
    I'm not overweight but am not very fit. Wouldn't mind a game this Saturday if I don't fall outside of the criteria. .

I wouldn't say any of us who played last time was overweight. Not fit would be a better description.

Good game of ball last time. No world beaters but everyone is decent enough at kicking the ball about. Good bit of banter as well

See ya's at 11 tomorrow lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭MrShivers

Just a heads up , if the weather is poor tomorrow I'll have to bail as I walk up each week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Minatauro

late notice sorry but something has come up and cant make it tomorrow.

Is it on or off then? How many do we have now?

4 down from Boards. Abrahim comes along each Saturday to play with Strangers so that's 5. We can always invite others.

MrShivers wrote: »
    4 down from Boards. Abrahim comes along each Saturday to play with Strangers so that's 5. We can always invite others.

5 from boards if ardent comes? Abrahim will make 6. 3 a side

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Another good game today lads,I didn't feel as fresh today,but game on next Saturday!.

Again,there's still plenty of space available here!.You don't have to be overweight or unfit,just up for a fun game of football and a bit of a laugh.

• Advertisement

Better weather for football as the heat is gone. Good game for me today. I have to lay down for a while

Better weather for football as the heat is gone. Good game for me today. I have to lay down for a while

Gonna ask one of the mods if they can rename title of thread or move to different forum place if nobody objects?

I think we could get more bodies if referenced better?

Good game again on Saturday. Mr Shivers putting them away like a pro:)

MANUTD99 wrote: »
    Mr Shivers putting them away like a pro:)

True that! I think someone should just start a new thread, easiest way I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭sinbadthesailor

Hey,

I'd be interested in having a game if you still need the bodies? Is there a game on for this weekend at Phoenix pk?

Also, if anyone is nearby and interested, trying to get a game going at a (free) all weather enclosed pitch near Phibsboro rd if anyone is up for it?

Anto

footie.JPG

Hey,

I'd be interested in having a game if you still need the bodies? Is there a game on for this weekend at Phoenix pk?

Also, if anyone is nearby and interested, trying to get a game going at a (free) all weather enclosed pitch near Phibsboro rd if anyone is up for it?

Anto

footie.JPG

Hows it going? Yeah we play at 11 at the monument in the Phoenix Park. Haven't been getting big numbers so defo room for more bodies. Lads usually start posting over the next couple of days to confirm if they can play.

I'm 50/50 if I can play this Sat. I was playing last night and got a dead leg. Will see how I feel over the next couple of days. Will probably come up on the day as only live 10 min walk away

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭sinbadthesailor

Great, not sure yet if I can make it this Saturday, will know for sure by tomorrow evening and post. I might get a dead leg myself if I make it- it's been so long since I've played!

Anto

Hows it going? Yeah we play at 11 at the monument in the Phoenix Park. Haven't been getting big numbers so defo room for more bodies. Lads usually start posting over the next couple of days to confirm if they can play.

I'm 50/50 if I can play this Sat. I was playing last night and got a dead leg. Will see how I feel over the next couple of days. Will probably come up on the day as only live 10 min walurk away

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭FatFrog87

Il be there Saturday

As always pending good weather I'll be there on Saturday.

As always pending good weather I'll be there on Saturday.

Don't like the rain? :)

Ardent wrote: »
    Don't like the rain? :)

Nope.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Same again,monument at 11.

New members more than welcome.

ill be there tomorrow also.

sorry lads, won't make it today.

make sure someone brings a ball today as we have been using my ball the last 2 times

Who's up for tomorrow at 11? Im going if the weather is good

I will be there tomorrow also. If you confirm that you are coming this week. Please do not pull out. Only three of us turned up last week. Maybe we should all confirm tomorrow morning?

FatFrog87 wrote: »
    I will be there tomorrow also. If you confirm that you are coming this week. Please do not pull out. Only three of us turned up last week. Maybe we should all confirm tomorrow morning?

Who are you? Is it Ian?

yup

Lads.i.im confirmed for tomorrow. I think we should only go ahead with min 6 confirmed though

unfortunately im out for tomorrow sorry.

• Advertisement

I'll play, but only if there is confirmed 6 minimum.

Advertisement