Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Keaton just told me he doesn't like hobos.... wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I've been neglecting my town for the last little while with the weather being so good.

I decided it'd be a great idea to head to the island whilst drunk and I ended up cutting down all the trees with an axe.

No big paying bugs for a while methinks. :(

EDIT: In my defence, I thought there was gold or something under the trees. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

How I feel when looking for any fish really.

hFFD66E22

I was running around my town this morning and I keep falling on my face! Never happened before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I was running around my town this morning and I keep falling on my face! Never happened before.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Katrina
    You've bad luck, so says Google. It happened me a few times I thought it was because I'd new shoes on! Lol

• Advertisement

Aw man! Her tent was in my town the other day but I didn't go cause I thought she was a thief and a fraud.

At first I thought it was a case of open laces, but I was wearing loafers.

Aw man! Her tent was in my town the other day but I didn't go cause I thought she was a thief and a fraud.

At first I thought it was a case of open laces, but I was wearing loafers.

If she 10 fortunes I think, she opens I shopgo the town

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Did we all win the Bug Off's today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Came 1st in the bug off but almost lost with slyvia the kangaroo Making it difficult for me with 118 points for a butterfly.

Manage to win with ten minutes remaining going to the tropical island and got a goalith stag , scoring myself 129 points.

Gold trophy now rest in my chambers, beside my gamecube shelf :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Any tips on how to get public works projects requested please all? I've followed the tips on games forums and Reddit etc (go into the ocean or fishing for 5 minutes, empty pockets completely to give villagers less options to talk about, then talk to them when they get the "bing" over their heads) but it seems they all say everything apart from requesting a project.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Paully D wrote: »
    Any tips on how to get public works projects requested please all? I've followed the tips on games forums and Reddit etc (go into the ocean or fishing for 5 minutes, empty pockets completely to give villagers less options to talk about, then talk to them when they get the "bing" over their heads) but it seems they all say everything apart from requesting a project.

Thanks.
    i heard the same and after you build a project is the best time, but I didn't find any difference, I think having different, personalities (sporty, cranky, etc) is a good idea, I did have a lot the same so let some move out.
    I'd a villager there for nearly a month before he gave me a project, talked to him, got him stuff, visited the house and finally gave me a zen garden

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭VenomousFish

It seems that New Leaf and I were just not meant to be, and now we must go our separate ways...

If any of you want to encourage a family member or acquaintance to take up the game, there's now somebody selling a 3DS and a copy of the game on adverts.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I just bought the animal crossing 3ds xl with the game pre loaded today. So much nostalgia! I was hooked on the original ds version around the time of my leaving cert. Feels great to play it again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Really bored of the game at this stage. I really wanna get back into it again though, any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Really bored of the game at this stage. I really wanna get back into it again though, any ideas?

Don't buy Pokémon for a start!

You could start again in a new town, create a new Character with a new house and debt in your current town, deforestation,overlighting, aim for black roses...

Advertisement