Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I got my Dream Suite this morning and visited a town by someone in Australia. Apart having a 2 story house and lots of planted flowers, there wasn't much different to my own. You can't go into the town to see new shops either.

You can't interact with 'real' people, and you can't take anything back with you apart from drawings (and maybe design/layout ideas!)

Seems a bit pointless, tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Mr E wrote: »
    I got my Dream Suite this morning and visited a town by someone in Australia. Apart having a 2 story house and lots of planted flowers, there wasn't much different to my own. You can't go into the town to see new shops either.

You can't interact with 'real' people, and you can't take anything back with you apart from drawings (and maybe design/layout ideas!)

Seems a bit pointless, tbh...

Good to know! Might put it on the end of my public works priorities so :)

I got me a shiny museum shop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeah the Dream Suite thing only seems good for copying designs that people have, and nothing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

I was doing the expert balloon popping trial on the island last night, and I came very close to rage quitting trying to get to 40 points. Absolutely diabolical placement of pit fall seeds. I used to think Nook was the sadistic bastard in these games, but no, it's Tortimor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Radiosonde

I thought Animal Crossing was about to go all Inception...and then, yeah, I just wound up in a town that was much the same as my own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Cicadas are so annoying

ioIRNng.png
    xyFWmdO.png
    WltdW5e.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Club LOL just opened, and my Museum Shop is going great guns - I think I've had all the silver I'm going to get out of it, so if anyone is looking for silver tools and will have their gates open after 11pm tonight, let me know, I'll bring presents :)

That dream thing is totally pointless. But the giant QR sewing machine and tailor dummy are fantastic consolations for the fact that Sable won't never get wit'choo. QR codes to follow for my batman and starwars shirts. They are, I assure you, not worth waiting for :)

The Repremander
    zy6a.th.jpg
    fehn.th.jpg
    gooi.th.jpg
    l25t.th.jpg

Tatooine Standoff
    pfhi.th.jpg
    o5y.th.JPG
    iixx.th.jpg
    z1te.th.jpg

Who Owns The Evening
    rqrm.th.jpg
    rgov.th.jpg
    8g2q.th.jpg
    vhz3.th.jpg

I had both my Club LOL and Museum shop open yesterday! It was like Christmas and my birthday come at once! Which is actually not unusual for me, given that my birthday is Christmas. But I digress. Yesterday: Silver shovel, silver fishing rod. Today: Museum floor/wall. ¬_¬

I'll pass, thanks Celeste, but you better up your game by tomorrow, or I'll be setting Isabelle on you!

I was very excited about my silver net and silver rod, till I remembered I can't bring them with me to the island where the good stuff is >_<

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

It brings me sad to say that i started a new project for my village to build a well but i lack the necessary funds to start the project

im looking for donations to help me out , please if not for me for timmy

:(

:pac:

I have a well, it's pretty!

You go to the town hall and get told the people want more public works projects. But they're fair stingy when it comes to contributing to the donation gyroid!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Mayors! On average, for how long are ye playing the game each day?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

About an hour I'd say. 15 mins in the morning to get my money and do some digging and weeding. Then 45-60 minutes at night bug catching and paying bills.

I have 45 minutes commute in the morning, broken up between clearing my Streetpass and Animal Crossing.

Often 45 minutes at lunch.

45 minutes commute home.

Maybe do some multiplayer action in the evening.

It's the only life I have now.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

4am on the island and the place is full of large fish and rare bugs. Made 250k in one visit last night :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I've neglected my town the past few days due to busyness. I'm not looking forward to all the weeds :(

Need a hand, then just open your gates :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I've neglected my town the past few days due to busyness. I'm not looking forward to all the weeds :(

If the shop combine with the gardening shop I think it's the 3rd time, Leif will offer you a weed removal service

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

My gates are now open! Feel free to take as much fruit as you want and pull up as many weeds as you want!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Got this on a bit of a whim last Saturday, had Wild World but didn't really enjoy it.
    I'm now addicted, I cannot stop playing it! I don't seem to be making much headway in it but I'm enjoying pottering about fishing and digging and the like.

It's weird to be playing a game where I'm not trying to kill something and something's not trying to kill me.
    Is there an end goal of any type or is it just maintenance?

There's no end goal, it's a social and collect'em'up!

Trying to get all the matching furniture, wallpaper, carpet etc from a given range, and building your house up and getting all the fossils/bugs/fish/paintings etc...

There's no end goal, it's a social and collect'em'up!

Trying to get all the matching furniture, wallpaper, carpet etc from a given range, and building your house up and getting all the fossils/bugs/fish/paintings etc...

Oh. Like real life so. Ok, that I can handle.

As a fishkeeper I have to say the tanks they're keeping the fish in this time round are a lot better, however they're still putting incompatible fish together and only keeping one of each type of a shoaling fish is not ideal either. (I might be spending too much time playing)

Real life where you can pay off mortgages in a couple of days, put extensions on your house easily overnight, and talk to friendly animals... what's not to love? :D

Real life neighbours might be better. I don't talk to my real neighbours, so they don't constantly ask for fruit they can easily get themselves, or fruit that doesn't even grow in my town. They don't ask me to deliver parcels to other neighbours you can clearly see walking right behind them. I don't have to bring them medicine for 3 days in a row and then get some crappy shirt in return!

Anyone online tonight from about 9.30? I've a load of perfect cherries I need to sell!

Hurrah made 90k bells from faffing about on the island this evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Villager gave me a persimmon as a gift \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭lila44

ShaneU wrote: »
    Villager gave me a persimmon as a gift \o/

I'm not jealous....I'm not jealous.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

Late night island bug hunt for the win!

1vbr.jpg

Advertisement