Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayweather v Canelo Alvarez September 14th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭Henno30

NV011956 wrote: »
    Hey guys, anyone doing around by round? I won't be able to stream thefight so would appreciate it. Thanks.

Reddit.com/r/boxing almost always have one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

watching the preview now of the Garcia fight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Box nation are showing all access episodes back to back, great way to watch the build up

Watching HBO online

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭tonymontana82

Lads any1 got a good stream for this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Lads just out and about at the moment but heading home to order the fight soon. Is it as simple as just clicking buttons on the remote to order the fight or do you have to ring up?

efb wrote: »
    Watching HBO online

Will that def work ya?

Lads just out and about at the moment but heading home to order the fight soon. Is it as simple as just clicking buttons on the remote to order the fight or do you have to ring up?

Well it's a monthly subscription that's the thing, it will cost €25 cos there is a 1st time charge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Well it's a monthly subscription that's the thing, it will cost €25 cos there is a 1st time charge

Ye that's fine I don't mind that but do you have to ring up or can it all be done through the remote?

Ye that's fine I don't mind that but do you have to ring up or can it all be done through the remote?

Call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

You can do it on the website if you can't get through. BoxNation will direct you to set up a Paywizard account. Should only take a few minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Dude on Boxnation said you'll have to subscribe at 2 to watch the fight...what's that about? Better not cut off my stream!

that was smooth

Lads that stream I got says iv to register, is that correct or is there any other good 1s? Starting to panic now haha

Lads that stream I got says iv to register, is that correct or is there any other good 1s? Starting to panic now haha

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Jesus Christ feed2all

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Dan Rafael just said that the main even should begin between 11:15 and 12 eastern time, thats about 7/8am Irish time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 397 ✭✭welkin

I'm for Alvarez!

He looks Irish anyway lol.

Jesus Christ feed2all

feed2all looks sound my way

Gintonious wrote: »
    Dan Rafael just said that the main even should begin between 11:15 and 12 eastern time, thats about 7/8am Irish time.

Eastern is 5 hours behind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,096 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The fight will not start before 0500 hrs.

Given there is 3 fights prior I would say we're looking at a 5.15 is start

feed2all looks sound my way

I posted it cause i seen all these people worrying and falling over stupid streams. Just play it simple go to the best site for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭solskjaer20

Tried to register for box nation online - but keep getting an error message. Anyone else having problems?

Would some kind sole please PM me a good link?

Cheers in advance.

efb wrote: »
    Eastern is 5 hours behind

Ah yes, sorry, I thought he mean't Vegas time, which is the same as where I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

Hard to believe that only 3 fights ago Theophane was getting dominated by Ben Murphy and now he is on the televised undercard on one of the biggest fight nights in modern boxing history. Hopefully Cano finishes it early.

Tried to register for box nation online - but keep getting an error message. Anyone else having problems?

Would some kind sole please PM me a good link?

Cheers in advance.

Just read my post up a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

I need a link?

Should the commentators be English yeah? Like from the UK?

• Advertisement

Anyone care to donate a link?

Advertisement