Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preview Thread -RaboDirect Pro12 Final - RDS, 25th May, 1645 - live on RTE2/TG4/BBCNI

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Madworld

I kind of wanted to win this more than the Heineken Cup this year. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

awec wrote: »
    I'm gutted to be missing it too.

That's a shame. I was looking forward to meeting some of our closet Leinster fans, sorry I mean Ulster brethren....

• Administrators Posts: 53,557 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

molloyjh wrote: »
    That's a shame. I was looking forward to meeting some of our closet Leinster fans, sorry I mean Ulster brethren....

No sombrero or dodgy tache on me boy. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,922 ✭✭✭jacothelad

trouttrout wrote: »
    Would have Godman instead of Madigan

So would Ulster but he has left Edinburgh.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Blue skies - Check, full blue outfit - Check, ready for what should be a blinding day of rugby - Check, sick with excitement - check Come on Leinster!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭trouttrout

Looking forward to this! Wouldn't be upset to see either side win but I have a soft spot for the blue magoos!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Leinster to lay their Rabo final hoodoo to rest?
    Is there anything this man cannot do?

Be afraid. :cool:

Is Paddy Jackson behind Nick Williams for kicking duties?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

tolosenc wrote: »
    Is Paddy Jackson behind Nick Williams for kicking duties?
    No, they are just planning on bringing the game to extra time and then a kicking contest*, they know that they won't be beating us any other way.

:pac:

Is that even how it works for the rabo?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

Why are TG4 and RTE showing the final? Surely there would be very few watching it in Irish when it is on in English?

Why are TG4 and RTE showing the final? Surely there would be very few watching it in Irish when it is on in English?
    All the broadcasters (except SC4?) are showing it.

COYBIB!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Can't wait for this now.

Hopefully it could be the game of the year. It will be very interesting to see how far Ulster have come under Anscombe in comparison to last year. This will probably the best chance to date for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Leinster to lay their Rabo final hoodoo to rest?
    Looks like the weather will be good, it was great for last year's final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

Not even sure if I'll watch it, but if I do it will be on TG4!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

No sombrero or dodgy tache on me boy. :P

Now we know who awec will be, the only ulster fan without a dodgy tache!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

No discussion of language/coverage please. Read the charter.

I'm loioking forward to a great day of rugby now.

Got the M1 derby up first. Then this match. A shame that the French semi final wasn't at a bit of an easier time to fit it in as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Just coming to after my first night out on the drink in 3 months... Woke up in a tizzy thinking I'm late for work, then released it's Saturday, so no work, and it's final day! Jackpot! The hangover will be far easier to manage at the RDS.... COYBIB!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭jamiedav2011

OurDS doesn't even make sense! Doesn't anyone notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

(Zoolander reference!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭FellasFellas

OurDS doesn't even make sense! Doesn't anyone notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

(Zoolander reference!)

Well you can..Der-e-lick my balls Ulster..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭Swiwi

Looks like the weather will be good, it was great for last year's final.

Not to make you jealous or anything but weather is a pearler here in Dublin...should do it SA style with bakkies and a brai out the back of the RDS post match. They drink that Harp stuff up north, don't they ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,200 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Plenty of Ulster fans around the city earlier this morning. Not only noticeable by their shirts but by the fact that the lads have clearly spent more time on their hair than the women.

Great to see so many of them down.

Wish I was there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 24,200 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Courtesy of DC on LF.

nHM3nEr_zpseb9e6832.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭ulster_Beef

Buer wrote: »
    Plenty of Ulster fans around the city earlier this morning. Not only noticeable by their shirts but by the fact that the lads have clearly spent more time on their hair than the women.

Great to see so many of them down.

Haha indeed. I tend to sport a fashionable red wig. I find the hairs from it everywhere, it has alapesha. Being a natural red head I do have to look twice to make sure they are indeed from my wig haha

• Subscribers Posts: 41,291 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Where the leinster fans sitting in the north stand? feel like jonny no mates here

Heading in now. Same nervous energy that I had watching the Clermont gamr last year.

Come on Leinster!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Hope this isn't against the Charter - but just wondering if anyone knows how I can watch this on the internet outside of the UK and Ireland? Away on a feckin' business trip and the only Irish bar in town isn't showing. Showing local soccer instead :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Popey calling George on his ridiculous rhetoric. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Jaysus Christ - RTE shut the **** up about is it surprising the RDS is full and talk about the game :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Uriel. wrote: »
    Hope this isn't against the Charter - but just wondering if anyone knows how I can watch this on the internet outside of the UK and Ireland? Away on a feckin' business trip and the only Irish bar in town isn't showing. Showing local soccer instead :(

Aertv.ie

Advertisement