Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Politics MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'd ask people to be abit respectful towards other users, 7upfree you are well aware that FF/FG & Labour voters are posting in this thread so you are basically trying to call them ignorant and stupid.

Less of the name calling, if you can't be respectful to other users then please don't post

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭GaelMise

I can see why on the face of it people would turn to SF but when you sit down and think about it, I really dont understand how SF are getting such backing when you look at some of the measure they have implemented in Northern Ireland, there no differernt to FF or FG.

All very well to say you'll do this or that when you have no power but SF have power in the Northern Ireland, people are much more easily fooled then we'd like to believe.

The NI assembly has no power to raise taxes, they get a lump sum amount from Westminister, all SF can do in the north is argue with the DUP on how that lump sum should be spent.
    Complaining that they have not raised taxes/implemented austerity in the North without taking into account that they do not have the power to raise taxes and have no option but to allocate the lump sum they are given and cut anything they cannot pay for out of that, is quite disengenious.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

7upfree, banned for 4 days.
    You are on boards.ie a good few years now and you know its not ok to start debating with a mod on thread.

The warning I gave was asking for more respect towards each other, sure you can not like a party or candidate but that doesn't give you any right to call people that vote for it ignorant and/or stupid. It is not ok to try and bate other users in this forum by calling them stupid or ignorant.

If you want to change people's mind about a party then discuss the merits of the party and its policies, nobody should resort to childish name calling which is directed at other users.

Finally I've deleted a number of posts to clean up the off-topic discussion that took place after my warning,

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Smiley Burnett

GaelMise wrote: »
    The NI assembly has no power to raise taxes, they get a lump sum amount from Westminister, all SF can do in the north is argue with the DUP on how that lump sum should be spent.
    Complaining that they have not raised taxes/implemented austerity in the North without taking into account that they do not have the power to raise taxes and have no option but to allocate the lump sum they are given and cut anything they cannot pay for out of that, is quite disengenious.

if that's the case, why don't sf adopt the same stance as in the republic, and vote against council budgets in northern Ireland???

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sinn Fein say they are forced into it by Westminister, and are implementing policy directed by Westminister.

It's a similar situation down South - a lot of austerity and policy has been pushed upon us by the EU/IMF as part of the bailout agreement by the last administration. Sinn Fein are asking the government to reject these demands and tell them where to go, asking the people to reject every treaty and reject the EU yet they are running candidates for the EU.

I find that very hypocritical. Especially their comments on policing - they are now suggesting neither the South or North police force is Independent and there all out to get them.

• Advertisement

Sully wrote: »
    Sinn Fein say they are forced into it by Westminister, and are implementing policy directed by Westminister.

It's a similar situation down South - a lot of austerity and policy has been pushed upon us by the EU/IMF as part of the bailout agreement by the last administration. Sinn Fein are asking the government to reject these demands and tell them where to go, asking the people to reject every treaty and reject the EU yet they are running candidates for the EU.

I find that very hypocritical. Especially their comments on policing - they are now suggesting neither the South or North police force is Independent and there all out to get them.

Not true actually, the NI assembly is not pushed into any particular action by Westminister, the UK government could care less what SF/DUP spent their allocation on.
    The reality however is that the allocation often can not cover all costs, and in that situation, which has become a fact of life in recent years, there is no alternative to implementing cuts, raising taxes is not an option open to the NI executive.

There was a much greater level of interference in what was and was not done down here during the troica years, targets to be met etc, however the significant difference here is that the government had a choice between cuts and taxes and how to structure their policy in that regard, something that was not open to the NI government.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭revisionist

if that's the case, why don't sf adopt the same stance as in the republic, and vote against council budgets in northern Ireland???

Another shallow comment on a situation you do not understand or even seek to comprehend.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

Disingenuous on your part only - spin spin spin - all the parties are post democratic and hypocritical, Sinn Fein are no different.

Despite the Northern Assembly having legislative power over welfare rates, the Executive has chosen to keep the rates on a par with Westminster, Sinn Fein proactively choosing to cop out - thats not governing, its not even delegating - its coping out.

Sinn Fein have to work within a budget, the same as every government. While opposing the introduction of property tax in the Republic, property taxes in Northern Ireland continue to rise in councils that the party controls - they have and do have the power to raise taxes and that's what they do but they are hypocrites just like our lot down here.

I could point to many more examples but I am sure you will put up more spurious arguments because you are part of the system, the political party system - in the Republic that's post democratic, they actually admit to lying to get elected. Sinn Fein should admit to the same because that what they are doing.

The Republic of Ireland needs new parties with new people not more of the same.

Another shallow comment on a situation you do not understand or even seek to comprehend.....

a straight-forward question---If sf are opposed to property taxes (rates in NI are based on property value), then why don't they vote against Council Budgets as a matter of principle (as they do in the south)???

I suspect it has everything to do with the fact that in the 6 counties SF are very much part of the establishment, yet in the south are portraying themselves as a party of protest in order to get votes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

a straight-forward question---If sf are opposed to property taxes (rates in NI are based on property value), then why don't they vote against Council Budgets as a matter of principle (as they do in the south)???

I suspect it has everything to do with the fact that in the 6 counties SF are very much part of the establishment, yet in the south are portraying themselves as a party of protest in order to get votes!

Its Sinn Fein controlled councils that are actually raising the property taxes.
    For anyone that might want to spin this - its Councils directly under Sinn Fein control (they are the majority party) they are not just asking for property tax to be paid, they are raising the property tax.

Political parties think they can lie and spin their way out of everything without any consequences and they may be right - but I really hope they're wrong that for all our sakes

• Advertisement

You make it sound like it is a sin to portray one self as a party of protest ! Fine Gael and Labour did the same last time. Who can forget the lies that these parties spun about how they were going to do it their way ? What annoys me about this whole situation is that Sinn Fein now they are becoming an established party are being villified by parties such as Fine Gael and their simpleton vacuous leader along with the shadow party of Gilmore and his past.
    The recent politically driven arrest of Gerry Adams illustrates fully the collusion between the established parties north and south to destroy the growth of a party dedicated to peace , justice and equality on this island. Consider this in contrast to the stench generated by the bank scandals and the spectre of Lowry ,Callely,et al. A new change in the political order is coming and you would be wise to recognise it . Fine Gael and Labours candidates will get the answer they deserve in this election.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Facts

Back on Topic this is how I view the newly expanded City playing out. Everyone should stick to predictions and reasons for same that is an exciting forum not arguing over eachothers comments!

City North
    Hillary Quinlan FG
    Joe Conway Ind
    Lola O'Sullivan FG
    Pat Daly FF

Last two seats between SF (Griffin or Lane), Ann Marie Power Ind, Eamon Quinlan FF & Dee Jaques Lab

I'd call it at the moment as Ann Marie Power & Dee Jaques

City South
    Seamus Ryan Lab
    John Cummins FG
    Breda Brennan SF or John Hearne (whoever polls higher, I think BB)
    Jason Murphy FF

Last 2 seats between Sean Reinhardt Ind, John Hearne SF, Cha O'Neill Ind & Willie Moore WP

I'd call it at the moment as Sean Reinhardt & Cha O'Neill

City East
    John Carey FG
    Davy Daniels Ind
    Tom Cunningham FG
    Pat Fitzgerald SF

Last 2 seats a dog fight between highest FF poller - Adam Wyse, Jack Walsh Lab, Jim Darcy FG, Mary Roche Ind, Eddie Mulligan Ind

I'd call it at the moment as Adam Wyse FF & Jack Walsh Lab

Outside of any names mentioned above none of the others have a chance but the last two seats in each of the areas will be very very interesting!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

You make it sound like it is a sin to portray one self as a party of protest ! Fine Gael and Labour did the same last time. Who can forget the lies that these parties spun about how they were going to do it their way ? What annoys me about this whole situation is that Sinn Fein now they are becoming an established party are being villified by parties such as Fine Gael and their simpleton vacuous leader along with the shadow party of Gilmore and his past.
    The recent politically driven arrest of Gerry Adams illustrates fully the collusion between the established parties north and south to destroy the growth of a party dedicated to peace , justice and equality on this island. Consider this in contrast to the stench generated by the bank scandals and the spectre of Lowry ,Callely,et al. A new change in the political order is coming and you would be wise to recognise it . Fine Gael and Labours candidates will get the answer they deserve in this election.

Jesus, Sinn Fein are really spinning the decks these last few days! To think that people buy into the bull****, from all political parties but in particular Sinn Fein.

Firstly, it's been widely pointed out well before Sinn Fein became popular (which itself wasn't a surprise, the only surprise was how long it took) that their policy down south completely contradicts their policies up North.

Their whole attitude to how governing is done (down with the EU being anti Europe and down with the IMF dictating our Independence while under the Westminster thumb in the North), the austerity measures being implemented in the North while pretending to be anti austerity down south, the screams of murder about a water and property tax which they implement in the North at a much greater cost than implemented here. It's a party that's popularity and policies are completely at odds with what they do in government up North. It's lies, complete bull**** and they have the cheek to accuse the other parties of doing it when they are champions at it!

Secondly, this current fiasco with Gerry Adams! My lord, just move him aside. Whenever a TD or Minister so much as puts a toe out of line there down on him/her like a ton of bricks. Yet, Gerry who is constantly accused of being in the IRA and being accused of murders of people in the past is the most serious of crimes. It's a major stumbling block for the party.

Finally, this latest in a string of accusations that never go away saw him make contact with the PSNI and offer to meet up following a number of prior arrests in the case by the PSNI. Nothing to do with politics, as such, it was his idea. But when they do make a move, the party makes it out like both governments are conspiring against him and the party. They lied initially, denying he was arrested. Then under pressure, they admit he was but spin it saying it was political interference forgetting Gerry sought this very meeting which would have seen him cautioned anyway, to allow for a potential charge be brought or evidence used. They then rambled on saying he shouldn't have been arrested prior to an election! When the saga continued, they threatened to inflict serious damage on the peace process by demanding he not be charged or they will re consider their support for the policing up North. They can't have it both ways in policing and that's direct political interference.

So, enough of the spin. I'm fed up of spin and bull from all parties. We have an election which should be fought on decent candidates, and decent propositions. Democracy is important as is law & order. So lets get back to business and reform politics, cutting out this absolute nonsense we keep hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Facts wrote: »
    Outside of any names mentioned above none of the others have a chance but the last two seats in each of the areas will be very very interesting!

Fair play for posting your predictions but I'd have to say this is a very strong statement. I think with the redrawn wards, this is the most up in the air election we've had for years and, as such, is very tough to call.

If you're to take your predictions, of the 18 seats you think:
    5 FG
    5 Independents
    3 FF
    3 Lab
    2 SF

I know we're looking at a country vote as well as a city vote now but I just don't know that people have such short memories as to return 3 FF councillors. Also, Labour will be jumping for joy if they managed to get 3 seats. Their name is muck with the electorate at the moment and Dee Jacques hasn't run before. Probably about right with the FG number though.

Either way, it's going to be very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭fuzzy dunlop

Sully wrote: »
    Jesus, Sinn Fein are really spinning the decks these last few days! To think that people buy into the bull****, from all political parties but in particular Sinn Fein.

Firstly, it's been widely pointed out well before Sinn Fein became popular (which itself wasn't a surprise, the only surprise was how long it took) that their policy down south completely contradicts their policies up North.

Their whole attitude to how governing is done (down with the EU being anti Europe and down with the IMF dictating our Independence while under the Westminster thumb in the North), the austerity measures being implemented in the North while pretending to be anti austerity down south, the screams of murder about a water and property tax which they implement in the North at a much greater cost than implemented here. It's a party that's popularity and policies are completely at odds with what they do in government up North. It's lies, complete bull**** and they have the cheek to accuse the other parties of doing it when they are champions at it!

Secondly, this current fiasco with Gerry Adams! My lord, just move him aside. Whenever a TD or Minister so much as puts a toe out of line there down on him/her like a ton of bricks. Yet, Gerry who is constantly accused of being in the IRA and being accused of murders of people in the past is the most serious of crimes. It's a major stumbling block for the party.

Finally, this latest in a string of accusations that never go away saw him make contact with the PSNI and offer to meet up following a number of prior arrests in the case by the PSNI. Nothing to do with politics, as such, it was his idea. But when they do make a move, the party makes it out like both governments are conspiring against him and the party. They lied initially, denying he was arrested. Then under pressure, they admit he was but spin it saying it was political interference forgetting Gerry sought this very meeting which would have seen him cautioned anyway, to allow for a potential charge be brought or evidence used. They then rambled on saying he shouldn't have been arrested prior to an election! When the saga continued, they threatened to inflict serious damage on the peace process by demanding he not be charged or they will re consider their support for the policing up North. They can't have it both ways in policing and that's direct political interference.

So, enough of the spin. I'm fed up of spin and bull from all parties. We have an election which should be fought on decent candidates, and decent propositions. Democracy is important as is law & order. So lets get back to business and reform politics, cutting out this absolute nonsense we keep hearing.

MWAHAHA!:D

It was soooo predictable that Jean McConville would be brought up before the elections.It's over now for Kenny! The final fig leaf has fallen away and the muppet can be seen for what he is. And just in time for the leader of the "Law and Order Party" to have to defend Shatter for the one hundred and umpteenth time. Gerry Adams walks free drom a PSNI fortress with the the IRA membership and Jean McConville monkey of his back maybe forever and on the same day the FG minister for Justice is declared to have broken the law:oYou know the Jig is up when FGrs are complaining about spin.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you, but Sinn Fein ARE THE ESTABLISHMENT!! (or maybe you didn't see Martin in his white dickie-bow raise his glass in Windsor Castle as he toasted the health of Queen Elizabeth (Commander in Chief etc etc???) Keep telling yourself that sf are anti-establishment!!!!! :)
    p.s. I notice you still didn't answer the question re sf hypocritical stance on property tax :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

In regards to the new system
    Will anyone from the city consider voting for any of the tramore candidates for waterford west?

And vice versa tramore voters considering waterford city candidates

I can see a few independant candidates getting the votes this time around

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you, but Sinn Fein ARE THE ESTABLISHMENT!! (or maybe you didn't see Martin in his white dickie-bow raise his glass in Windsor Castle as he toasted the health of Queen Elizabeth (Commander in Chief etc etc???) Keep telling yourself that sf are anti-establishment!!!!! :)
    p.s. I notice you still didn't answer the question re sf hypocritical stance on property tax :cool:[/QUO

I used your selective answering policy ............

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Fair play for posting your predictions but I'd have to say this is a very strong statement. I think with the redrawn wards, this is the most up in the air election we've had for years and, as such, is very tough to call.

If you're to take your predictions, of the 18 seats you think:
    5 FG
    5 Independents
    3 FF
    3 Lab
    2 SF

I know we're looking at a country vote as well as a city vote now but I just don't know that people have such short memories as to return 3 FF councillors. Also, Labour will be jumping for joy if they managed to get 3 seats. Their name is muck with the electorate at the moment and Dee Jacques hasn't run before. Probably about right with the FG number though.

Either way, it's going to be very interesting.
    I was down in Waterford over the weekend and noticed that Fianna Fail are really pumping money into Waterford. It's understandable given they want to develop a platform for the next General Election and they're desperate to regain previous losses... but it's a silly amount of money.

I'm still not fully aware of the geographical changes to the constituencies, but Independent councillors who scraped in last time will really struggle this time i.e. Mary Roche and Cha O'Neill. I'm confident that Labour should be able to return Seamus Ryan and Jack Walsh because they're long-time sitting Councillors who would have a large personal vote by this stage. Dee Jacques would probably be better off kicking **** up a hill rather than canvassing though.

I think both of the co-opted Councillors after the last General Election (Sean Reinhardt and John Hearne) will also be returned.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Is there anywhere on line I can see the full list of candidates?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭ForzaKid

Is there anywhere on line I can see the full list of candidates?

I don't think so, that would be too ideal.

There are 73 candidates in Waterford in total, this list should be complete and accurate (though it is possible that there is a mistake I can't see)
    There are 32 Seats in total to be filled.

Cathair Phort Láirge Thoir / Waterford City East. [6 Seats]
    Eamon McGrath (FF), Liz Murphy (FF), Adam Wyse (FF), Tom Cunningham (FG), Jim D’Arcy (FG), John Carey (FG), Pat Fitzgerald (SF), Jack Walsh (Lab), Neil White (Ind), Mary Roche (Ind), Eddie Mulligan (Ind), Davy Daniels (Ind), Joan Quirke (PBP), Larry McCarthy (DDI).

Cathair Phort Láirge Theas / Waterford City South [6 Seats]
    Jason Murphy (FF), John Cummins (FG), John Hearne (SF), Breda Brennan (SF), Seamus Ryan (Lab), Tom Murphy (Ind), Sean Reinhardt (Ind), Keith Nolan (Ind), Donal Barry (Ind), Lawrence “Cha” O’Neill (Ind), Donie Butler (Ind), David O’Brien (Ind), Eddie Walsh (Ind), Willie Moore (WP), Gary Hogan (DDI)

Trá Mhór – Cathair Phort Láirge Thiar / Tramore - Waterford City West [6 Seats]
    Pat Daly (FF), Eamon Quinlan (FF), Lola O’Sullivan (FG), Hillary Quinlan (FG), Maxine Keoghan (FG), Jim Griffin (SF), David Lane (SF), Dee Jacques (Lab), Joe Conway (Ind), Monica Melay (Ind), Blaine Hannigan (Ind), Anne Marie Power (Ind), Joe Kelly (Ind), Pat Finnerty (Ind), Jenna Keane (Ind), Dick Roche (Ind), Davy Walsh (WP), Brian Hearne (WP).

An Comarach / Comeragh [6 Seats]
    Michael J O’Ryan (FF), John O’Leary (FF), Mary Butler (FF), Liam Brazil (FG), Brendan Coffey (FG), Sean Power (FG), Declan Clune (SF), Ger Barron (Lab), Sean Walsh (Ind), Michael Flynn (Ind), Dermot Kirwan (Ind), David Janes (DDI)

Dún Garbhán – Lios Mór / Dungarvan - Lismore [8 Seats]
    Tom Cronin (FF), James Tobin (FF), Ann-Marie Rossiter (FF), Declan Doocey (FG), Pat Nugent (FG), Micheal Cosgrove (FG), Damien Geoghegan (FG), Siobhan Whelan (SF), Louise Brierley (SF), Nicky Sheehan (Lab), John Pratt (Lab), Séamus Ó Domhnaill (Ind), Mairéad “Midi” Walsh (Ind). Micheal ‘Madhatter’ Wright (Ind).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Gardner

There are 73 candidates in Waterford in total, this list should be complete and accurate (though it is possible that there is a mistake I can't see)
    There are 32 Seats in total to be filled.

Cathair Phort Láirge Thoir / Waterford City East. [6 Seats]
    Eamon McGrath (FF), Liz Murphy (FF), Adam Wyse (FF), Tom Cunningham (FG), Jim D’Arcy (FG), John Carey (FG), Pat Fitzgerald (SF), Jack Walsh (Lab), Neil White (Ind), Mary Roche (Ind), Eddie Mulligan (Ind), Davy Daniels (Ind), Joan Quirke (PBP), Larry McCarthy (DDI).

Cathair Phort Láirge Theas / Waterford City South [6 Seats]
    Jason Murphy (FF), John Cummins (FG), John Hearne (SF), Breda Brennan (SF), Seamus Ryan (Lab), Tom Murphy (Ind), Sean Reinhardt (Ind), Keith Nolan (Ind), Donal Barry (Ind), Lawrence “Cha” O’Neill (Ind), Donie Butler (Ind), David O’Brien (Ind), Eddie Walsh (Ind), Willie Moore (WP), Gary Hogan (DDI)

Trá Mhór – Cathair Phort Láirge Thiar / Tramore - Waterford City West [6 Seats]
    Pat Daly (FF), Eamon Quinlan (FF), Lola O’Sullivan (FG), Hillary Quinlan (FG), Maxine Keoghan (FG), Jim Griffin (SF), David Lane (SF), Dee Jacques (Lab), Joe Conway (Ind), Monica Melay (Ind), Blaine Hannigan (Ind), Anne Marie Power (Ind), Joe Kelly (Ind), Pat Finnerty (Ind), Jenna Keane (Ind), Dick Roche (Ind), Davy Walsh (WP), Brian Hearne (WP).

An Comarach / Comeragh [6 Seats]
    Michael J O’Ryan (FF), John O’Leary (FF), Mary Butler (FF), Liam Brazil (FG), Brendan Coffey (FG), Sean Power (FG), Declan Clune (SF), Ger Barron (Lab), Sean Walsh (Ind), Michael Flynn (Ind), Dermot Kirwan (Ind), David Janes (DDI)

Dún Garbhán – Lios Mór / Dungarvan - Lismore [8 Seats]
    Tom Cronin (FF), James Tobin (FF), Ann-Marie Rossiter (FF), Declan Doocey (FG), Pat Nugent (FG), Micheal Cosgrove (FG), Damien Geoghegan (FG), Siobhan Whelan (SF), Louise Brierley (SF), Nicky Sheehan (Lab), John Pratt (Lab), Séamus Ó Domhnaill (Ind), Mairéad “Midi” Walsh (Ind). Micheal ‘Madhatter’ Wright (Ind).

Going by this i predict the following.

Waterford City East: Eamonn McGrath FF, John Carey FG, Pat Fitzgerald SF, Davy Daniels Ind, (Wyse [sympathy vote], Cunningham [transfers from FG], Walsh [lab core vote plus transfers], Mulligan, White, Roche [ind protest vote plus White has Halligan’s core support] (6) will battle it out for last 2 seats.

Waterford City South: John Cummins FG, John Hearne SF, Seamus Ryan Lab, Sean Reinhardt Ind, Jason Murphy FF battle then for last seat between Cha, Willie Moore,

Waterford City West: Hillary Quinlan FG, Joe Conway Ind, Dick Roche Ind, Davy Walsh WP last 2 seats will be between SF FG FF and Ind shake up.

If we were still looking at city council and If I was to put my head on the block we could be looking at………

5 FG (Carey Cunningham Cummins Quinlan Keoghan)
    2 FF (McGrath Quinlan)
    3 SF (Fitzgerald Hearne Lane)
    1 LAB (Ryan)
    3 ANTI Pact Ind ( Conway Roche Reinhardt)
    3 Pro Pact Ind (Daniels Cha Mulligan)
    1 WP (Walsh)

11 FG FF LAB IND pro charges 7 SF WP IND anti charges

Im only intrested in my area wateford city west
    I can see it going like this

Blaise hannigan (ind)
    He is supported by john halligan and is the mayor of tramore and peace commisioner
    (Proven track record)

Joe conway (ind)
    Joe always seems to have support yet iv seen him have no accomplishments to speak off(open for correction)

Davy walsh (wp)
    Seems to have a great support network
    Not sure about him as of yet
    And a tight race for the last seats

Anymore toughts on this area
    Im hoping we get at least 3 seats for tramore candidates

Joe is a fantastic candidate IMO.

Well ge does have alot of support so he must of been doing sum good but iv never seen or heard of any

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Loved Joes personally handwritten and named letter in the door, a lovely touch, going mad I missed his call to our door.

Just driving down the prom and seen a poster for sun 12 year old looking girl jenny kane think the name was

Anyone know about her?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Jenna Keane, I think she's running on the Waterford Crystal pension issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Jenna Keane, I think she's running on the Waterford Crystal pension issue.

She's got a pretty weak starting point so. She'd have the same impact right now on that issue as she'd have as a local counciller.

Or jumping on the bandwagon of that issue if you were cynical.

Advertisement