Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rift going F2P June 12th

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

God I still have a lot left till 60...this weather is taking up all my time, so I end up doing only 3-4 quests a day, so I'm still at 50. As for Immortals they seem to be a great bunch of people alright .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I'm Ushra in game. I have my first raid with the Guild on Friday. It will be my first raid in the game at all so I'm really looking forward to it!

With regards to 59-60 I found it very easy actually. You have to remember at level 59 two new dungeons are available as well as very good carnage quests. The undoubted quickest way to level right now is through GHR's (great hunt rifts). Immortals do them all the time -- anytime you see a banner appear in guild chat you should take it. You're talking 100's of thousands of experience in a few minutes. You'll die often but remember you gain experience while dead in this game.

Furthermore, all the "dailies" are phenomenal sources of experience. What I mean is daily dungeons (I) PvP (k) and IA(.). You know if you have the randoms available because they will reward a loot chest (and extra exp) and they'll have a number underneath what looks like a refresh button. If you don't so these daily they stack. If you haven't done a random dungeon in 5 days and have 5 daily bonuses built up just wait for your exp to skyrocket. Same for PvP and IA.

Edit: never been to ember isle either but as far as I know it's level 50. Wouldn't bother. Morban was a cool place to level in my opinion!

I was jumping on every guild banner and event today and hit 60 :) I don't think I'm raid ready yet tho as still way to many quest items for gear so it will be dungeon for me for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Get crafted gear. You can probably afford it all from the amount of Plat you have from 1-60 alone. It's very good.

Advertisement