Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blacklist [NBC - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

That was not a direction I was expecting things to take... I'm honestly a big disappointed as I feel it was a wasted opportunity there even though of course they hinted at the real story behind the curtain again (which I now doubt we'll hear much more about).

• Registered Users Posts: 60,352 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

That is a great set up for next season I must say.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,352 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Two cast leaving the show and won't be returning for season 10

Amir Arison & Laura Sohn - Arim & Park

• Registered Users Posts: 8,788 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I thought that was the case going by the ending

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

He was suchh a likeable character he will be missed, on hols so yet to see the last episode

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭sioda

Dembes graveside speech was so heartfelt he's such a great character and coz he speaks so little it is always poignant and well delivered.

i turned it off at that point, mostly because im sick of liz and after the 3 year anniversary im hoping that is the end of her and they focus on the bad guys coming for red

Thought that was a damp squid as finales go, as above hopefully that is the end of the Liz story

• Registered Users Posts: 81,382 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I want to catch up on this but need to go back to Series 5, does anyone know where is showing it now? Checked NowTV and it's from Series 6 onwards, Netflix doesn't have any. Is it on Paramount+ or who would have the rights to it now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭nuttyboy79

M

Cheers, I'm getting a "This title isn't available in your location" when trying to view, it's an Irish Prime account I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭nuttyboy79

M

Cheers, I think I will have to get in touch with support, they changed my settings to watch the Amazon selection of Premier League matches a couple of years ago, think my account is neither properly set as UK or Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I’m early in season 5 - I like when a series takes a change in direction (doesn’t happen often) and getting to see Red rebuild his empire is fun but the small fry criminals (by comparison to previous seasons) are less interesting. Everything else that is happening though is keeping the show ticking.

I do wish they didn’t assign Blacklist numbers to the criminals who are not Blacklisters. Denbe, Mr Kaplan and a few others were never on Red’s list - and neither are Smokey, Thrall, etc.

A silly thing to get annoyed at but such is life :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The upcoming 10th season will be the last. It had a great run in fairness. Hopefully it has a fantastic season to end it all.

This will go on my rewatch list assuming they don't destroy the series with the final season (Why hello there Game of Thrones). I love to return to good series later such as Elementary, Babylon 5, Dr House etc. as most series these days are one season at most or simply not worth re-watching.

Yeah same here. Going to rewatch Fringe over the next few weeks. 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 85,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nice to see the thread again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Unfortunately I knew about Samar’s “shock exit” from movie casting news just a couple of months ago (years after she left the show, what god-damn relevance had it).

I didn’t when or how but I once she kidnapped in the episode I saw recently I knew the death was coming in the one. It was still sedge of the seat stuff but would have been so much better if I had expected a happy ending.

Just as shocking is Liz’s selfishness in it all. Yes, the duffel bag is important and it got her husband killed she cared more about it than finding a fellow agent or being at the hospital. I wish Red had said something like that when he met her in Costa Rica as it is a nasty side she has shown.

obviously the writers don’t see it that way though

• Advertisement

poor old dembe getting caught up with the torture woman again, i was sure that was going to be the end of him

Twisty McTwisterson. It's definitely getting close to the endgame now.

Very good episode this week.

Red is really covering all bases to let him disappear again I think

• Registered Users Posts: 16,328 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Where are you guys watching it that you see the episodes ahead of everyone else?

It's available from the American schedule at the usual locations.

The ending is shaping up now, that was a clever episode

This show has been so much better since Keen left

A great episode and so many more to go yet

The last time I had looked at IMDb it only listed 12 EPs with the last being titled the man with the hat which I took to be the finale how happy am I to see 22 eps now listed

Strange kind of episode this week.

I thought last week would have driven a wedge between Red and the taskforce. Nope, seems to be business as usual.

The momentum of Wujing and the ex-blacklisters planning to take Red down hit a brick wall.

This was pretty much a standalone normal 'blacklister of the week' episode.

It was decent, but where the main story goes from here is a mystery.

• Advertisement

Have to agree; it could have been slotted into any of the seasons basically (with the odd character change to reflect the season) and no shape for the solution. We got to see the big information central for example in earlier seasons and all of that is simply background noise at this stage...

Advertisement