Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    PM. I need to hear this!

I'll pm you when there's something to tell :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'll pm you when there's something to tell :p

You could at least be polite and answer the question I PMd you. :p :pac:

You could at least be polite and answer the question I PMd you. :p :pac:

Sorry! I didn't even realise you pm'd me! Im on it!

Sorry! I didn't even realise you pm'd me! Im on it!

:pac: :pac: :pac: Don't worry, I'm just nosey! I'm always asking Marty loads of questions because I like knowing any potential gossip. :pac: I'm a bad woman though. I never tell anybody any gossip I'm given, I just like hearing it. :pac:

I just got an email.

Inviting me to audition for the Voice UK in July. :cool:

I got through three rounds last year, so they've invited me back to audition this year, for series 3. Never even applied. Excited! Think I might give it a bash. :)

• Advertisement

I just got an email.

Inviting me to audition for the Voice UK in July. :cool:

I got through three rounds last year, so they've invited me back to audition this year, for series 3. Never even applied. Excited! Think I might give it a bash. :)

You definitely should!

There's a guy on it this year that i would absolutely DESTROY! He's a complete babe. I don't even watch it, i just youtube all of his auditions.

You definitely should!

There's a guy on it this year that i would absolutely DESTROY! He's a complete babe. I don't even watch it, i just youtube all of his auditions.

Which guy? I've seen some of it. :)

I think I'm gonna do it. I've been working on my singing a lot lately, because I've been preparing to record, and I do a quite different, but nice version of a particular song that I like playing on guitar, so I might go with that.

I left my song choice til the actual day of the auditions last year (I had to have two prepared in case I got through round one, which I did). One was acapella, one with backing. I had my one for the second round picked, but no song picked for the first round until I was actually in the queue. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Go for it, if they've invited you back it's a good sign and sure if you don't get through you've lost nothing.

Which guy? I've seen some of it. :)

Karl Micheals. Unbelievable singer. His voice causes a stirring in my loins. He'd get it, as long as he sang during.

If I were you I'd go for it. Nothing to lose, a lot to gain!

Karl Micheals. Unbelievable singer. His voice causes a stirring in my loins. He'd get it, as long as he sang during.

If I were you I'd go for it. Nothing to lose, a lot to gain!

Ewww, really? He's manky looking! :pac:

• Advertisement

Ewww, really? He's manky looking! :pac:

I thought so too at first, but then he sang and I was gonzo. I'd wreck him now. Several times.

I thought so too at first, but then he sang and I was gonzo. I'd wreck him now. Several times.

Tbh, I preferred the bloke he was in a battle against, both for looks and vocals. :pac:

Tbh, I preferred the bloke he was in a battle against, both for looks and vocals. :pac:

The guy with the long hair?

The guy with the long hair?

Karl Michael is a guy in a leather jacket with ear piercings and slicked back black hair, isn't he? if it's the right person, he battled originally against a guy with a shaved head?

Karl Michael is a guy in a leather jacket with ear piercings and slicked back black hair, isn't he? if it's the right person, he battled originally against a guy with a shaved head?

I thought you meant who he was in the final 2 with last week, no idea who he sang against at any stage before that!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I see this thread has now turned into sex chat
    Better go t bed so :)

I see this thread has now turned into sex chat
    Better go t bed so :)

It has? :confused:

Yas are talking bout destroying some dude and stuff?

Don't mind me I'm shattered tired, been walking up mountians since 7 oclock only home an hour and not drunk either so not fully concentrating

Ah, i wasn't going into detail or anything so you're safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Yee women folk should be ashamed you know when you look at a man there's a brain there to, were not just a piece of meat :P

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Car loan has been approved :D Now I just have to wait till the car is ready and I have a day off :/ So impatient!

Ooh new car Congrats, what ya getting? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Yee women folk should be ashamed you know when you look at a man there's a brain there to, were not just a piece of meat :P

Pffft, who says?? I am! :cool: :pac: (nah, not really, just wanted to be part of the loop!) LOL

Mornin' all. Up about half an hour with the little one. It looks a little bit like summer out there again. Heading in to collect the car at 10am. The guy called me yesterday and we came up with the idea that he goes to the breakers (which is beside him) and he gets a second-hand pulley and he re-conditions my alternator.So the car is done and it cost me €150 instead of €250. Still not happy dishing out that sort of money as things are tight enough, but it's €100 less than I thought I was gonna be spending.

My ex was also onto me, I can see the kids for a couple of hours tomorrow. Haven't seen them in a couple of months - so looking forward to it. Also the MotoGP is on Sunday (Catalunya) and I'm going out for a spin on the bike again. I think it's gonna be a good weekend. :cool: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Pffft, who says?? I am! :cool: :pac: (nah, not really, just wanted to be part of the loop!) LOL

Mornin' all. Up about half an hour with the little one. It looks a little bit like summer out there again. Heading in to collect the car at 10am. The guy called me yesterday and we came up with the idea that he goes to the breakers (which is beside him) and he gets a second-hand pulley and he re-conditions my alternator.So the car is done and it cost me €150 instead of €250. Still not happy dishing out that sort of money as things are tight enough, but it's €100 less than I thought I was gonna be spending.

My ex was also onto me, I can see the kids for a couple of hours tomorrow. Haven't seen them in a couple of months - so looking forward to it. Also the MotoGP is on Sunday (Catalunya) and I'm going out for a spin on the bike again. I think it's gonna be a good weekend. :cool: :D
    Im glad you get to see your kids again have a good day with them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Ooh new car Congrats, what ya getting? :)

This sexy Megane :D 1.5 Diesel

no-image-large.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Ankhyu wrote: »
    This sexy Megane :D 1.5 Diesel

no-image-large.gif

Nice. A mate of mine has one of them, same colour as that. She loves it.

I hope you have a lovely time with your kids, PKM. :)

think I've already decided on my first audition song for the voice. :) Last time I auditioned, I didn't pick my first audition song (you need two, second round is on the same day) til I was in the queue, filling out forms. :pac: I think that let me down, so as long as my family approve of the song I'm thinking of doing, I have one down and one to go. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

When are auditions Lyn??

January wrote: »
    When are auditions Lyn??

I don't know. :pac: It's some time in July. I have to reply to them before the 23rd of this month, to accept the invitation, and if I accept, they'll send me the audition times and dates.

Last year, the auditions were at the end of September, it was actually just after my very first post in T+P! I had to be in Belfast by 7am for the audition last time, which involved not sleeping at all, getting dressed and doing my make up and hair at 2am, heading into town at 3am and on a bus to Belfast at 4am. I was dying with exhaustion by the time I got home. :pac:

3 of me ferret babies have their eyes open
    Let the fun begin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

3 of me ferret babies have their eyes open
    Let the fun begin

More photos! :D

• Advertisement

Have a lovely time with the wipper snappers pkm!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement