Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I actually really didn't like Les Mis. I was really looking forward to it but I got bored about halfway in. I went with three friends and two of them felt the same and the other has seen the musical in the west end twice I think so she was never going to like it all that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just home man it;s hard work being sober on a night out, since im doing Hell & Back on Sunday no drink for me was grand in the pub but dropped some the lads into Coppers at about half 1 jasus I could never make a taxi driver drunk people in a car are annoying.

On a bright note while I was in town I did stop off at Aussie BBQ and stuff my face I couldnt drive by it and not eat, now roll on Sunday Helll & Back then some serious drinking to be done afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Good luck with Hell and back Marty! There is worse than drunk people in the car, there's the rest of the drunk people that you have to dodge in the car because they are dopes and walk into the road randomly!

Hellrazer that tattoo idea sounds deadly! Based off the one he did before for you, I bet he'd do a savage pinup!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Couldn't sleep much again. :( BUT, my new dress for tonight makes my legs look great. :D So, happy. Apparently after the party, we're going back to mine for a massive píss up, rather than go into town. Parties in my house are always amazing craic 'cause my relatives are fcuking nut-jobs. I can't wait now. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Couldn't sleep much again. :( BUT, my new dress for tonight makes my legs look great. :D So, happy. Apparently after the party, we're going back to mine for a massive píss up, rather than go into town. Parties in my house are always amazing craic 'cause my relatives are fcuking nut-jobs. I can't wait now. :):)
    Is that an open invite to t&p section ha
    I just back from the gym with a mate of mine and he gave me these energy tablets before I started
    Holy sh!t my heart rate at 1 stage was 147bpm
    Must've lifted twice as much as usual
    Home now shower time and then t town for piss up and Dublin match :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

mate of mine and he gave me these energy tablets before I started
    Holy sh!t my heart rate at 1 stage was 147bpm
    Must've lifted twice as much as usual

Speed will do that to you!!!

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Speed will do that to you!!!

I swear to god it feels like it. He takes these all the time for gym
    Il find out the name of them in a while

My mate gave me 'energy' tablets for the gym once, back when I was 18 or 19. turns out they were MDMA. :pac:

Would it be ephidrine he gave you?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Careful with some of those so called "energy" tablets.

Friend of mine ended up in hospital with heart problems after using them.I also think they have been linked to sudden adult death syndrome.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Careful with some of those so called "energy" tablets.

Friend of mine ended up in hospital with heart problems after using them.I also think they have been linked to sudden adult death syndrome.

Most of them have illegal ingredients purely because of the heart trouble they can cause.

• Advertisement

Now I'm freaked out over it
    I'm gonna find out the name when I see him in a few
    Not too bad now after me shower but I also didn't notice the blinds were up in me room
    Poor mrs o Donahue across the road prob got an eye full

Now I'm freaked out over it
    I'm gonna find out the name when I see him in a few
    Not too bad now after me shower but I also didn't notice the blinds were up in me room
    Poor mrs o Donahue across the road prob got an eye full

Don't freak, but seriously, don't take them. The 'energy' tablets people take for the gym are almost all dangerous.

Well that's me off the fcukin things
    Won't do them again
    They're called shapers triple X

Seriously stay off them things.

They have

Ingredients Amount per serving
    Vitamin B3 25mg 125%
    Vitamin B6 4mg 200%
    Proprietary SHAPER X Thermoblend: 460mg
    Synephrine HCL 98%, Methyl Synephrine HCL, White
    Willow Bark Extract 25%, Panax Ginseng Extract (80%
    Ginsenosides), Caffeine Anhydrous (supplying 150mg of
    caffeine), Tetradecylthioacetic Acid, CapsicumExtract 10:1,
    Chromium Picolinate, Cinnamon Bark Extract 10:1,
    Cassia Nomane

See the stuff Ive highlighted--that's basically synthetic speed or is a member of the methamphetamine family.

Look at the toxicology reports here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synephrine#Effects_in_man

Stay off that **** mate.You don't know what its doing to you.

It's my first time trying it
    And is definately the last. Not feeling to great now
    Think il have a nap before I go anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

I frickin love Cork! :D So much nicer than limerick haha. :pac:

In other news I really need want my next tattoo now but I don't have the funds! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Best lie in ever. Errmerrrgherrd.

I already have all my whey protein (two diff flavours), creatine, powdered oats, inulin etc went online ordered some the foods off one the sites to give them a try like zero calorie smoked bbq sauce, ostrim and a few other small things and what arrives a small tub of whey and x tend intra workout catalyst idiots I was looking forward to trying some new foods.

Anyone in town fancy havin a drink with us?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Anyone in town fancy havin a drink with us?

I'd love a drink right now but I'm stuck in work and everything's broken. Why does it always happen when I have to deal with it?

• Advertisement

I've to go try find a father's day present :( strongly thinking of just buying him dinner or something

I've to go try find a father's day present :( strongly thinking of just buying him dinner or something

Hate that, thank god for my sister she's up in Kildare outlet as we speak trying to find him something I'll just have to hand over cash. Stress free for me :).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

One of the advantages of my dad living abroad is that I don't have to get a present \o/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Like hell I'd get my dad anything :P

I wonder if I can get my dad to live abroad...hhmmm.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I wonder if I can get my dad to live abroad...hhmmm.....

Then you'd nearly have free run at the bar :pac:

Orim wrote: »
    Then you'd nearly have free run at the bar :pac:

I already do :p..................on weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I just get him a card. I still haven't done that though...I'll finish my cup of tea first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Have to go looking for my dad's present now as soon as I get my break. Haven't a notion what to get. Maybe aftershave... again...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

We got him some type of mad camera that goes down rabbit holes to see if there's anything in them... My sis bought it... I just had to hand over the cash.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement