Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Captains, captains, I have captains! !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I think I have a problem
    My facebook feed had the same tat from 3 different sources I'm a row.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

My younger sister is going to Newcastle in a few weeks with one of our friends, and invited me along. I can't go, but she's decided to get her first tattoo while she's over there. Her friend had her convinced to go to a scratcher over there that she knows, and his Facebook pics of his work are fcuking atrocious, aside from the fact that he's a bloody scratcher!

I've managed to convince her to go to Timepiece Tattoo Studio while over there, instead. Result! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I really hope she follows through with that promise, and the friend doesn't get in her ear again. What's she planning on getting?

Angron wrote: »
    I really hope she follows through with that promise, and the friend doesn't get in her ear again. What's she planning on getting?

She seems to want to do it. I linked her to their Facebook and to some pics that I think are savage. She loves their work, and I told her that if money is an issue, I'll throw her some money towards it because I want her to get a good one. She's showing our friend the pics from their portfolio on Saturday. :) Our friend has 8 tattoos, all bar one are badly done, and my sister hates them all, so at least she can tell the difference between a good tattoo and a bad tattoo. :)

She has no idea what she wants done yet. She has a theme she wants to incorporate into her tattoo (like me, she wants her first one to have meaning, which is what I did too), so I'm going to help her find images or draw up images that she can pass to the artist to use as a reference point. i'm going to get her to email them for an appointment time before she goes away, so that I know damn well she's going to them and not a scratcher. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Life is goooooooood.:) Cinema with Orim tomorrow possibly depending whats on! :D

Life is goooooooood.:) Cinema with Orim tomorrow possibly depending whats on! :D

Too many t+p regs hooking up, we're gonna end up like one big, incestuous group soon. :pac: Enjoy yer date. :p

Eh, man of steel! !!!!!!!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Too many t+p regs hooking up, we're gonna end up like one big, incestuous group soon. :pac: Enjoy yer date. :p

Too many or not enough? I've been too well behaved lately

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Just had flashback to the last time I was part of an incestuous group before...I think I may have to post here less.

• Advertisement

Too many or not enough? I've been too well behaved lately

I think you have Angron, Adiboo and Rho to choose from, so. :pac: The rest of us all seem to be claimed. :pac:

Just had flashback to the last time I was part of an incestuous group before...I think I may have to post here less.

Wait... you were part of an incestuous group? What? :eek::eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

O_O

I think you have Angron, Adiboo and Rho to choose from, so. :pac: The rest of us all seem to be claimed. :pac:

Im not free to choose atm :p

Im not free to choose atm :p

If you're behaving yourself, how are you not free to choose?! PM me the gossip! :p

If you're behaving yourself, how are you not free to choose?! PM me the gossip! :p

There is no gossip really! Just being a good girl :p

Welp, just shaved again. Tired of the bloody ginger facial hair >_>

There is no gossip really! Just being a good girl :p

Knowing you, that means gossip!

Wait... you were part of an incestuous group? What? :eek::eek:

NOT LITERALLY. I just mean I was part of a group of friends and everyone dated everyone and it was a major headwreck. I was going to clarify that in the original post but then I thought since you didn't mean literally incestuous I wouldn't need to. At least...I thought you didn't literally mean incestuous...is there something you haven't told us about you and Marty?!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Share the gossip with us all CC :P :pac:

• Advertisement

NOT LITERALLY. I just mean I was part of a group of friends and everyone dated everyone and it was a major headwreck. I was going to clarify that in the original post but then I thought since you didn't mean literally incestuous I wouldn't need to. At least...I thought you didn't literally mean incestuous...is there something you haven't told us about you and Marty?!

Sure I assumed you all knew he's my half brother. :pac:

Knowing you, that means gossip!

There's a little bit of gossip :o

There's a little bit of gossip :o

Go on, throw us an aul' PM there. :p

That kind of reminds me of my old group of friends in school. A bunch of them dated each other, then bad break-ups happened and then a group of 30 regular friends just split into smaller groups of 5 or 6 people who could tolerate each other.

Go on, throw us an aul' PM there. :p

It's really not that interesting!

Angron wrote: »
    That kind of reminds me of my old group of friends in school. A bunch of them dated each other, then bad break-ups happened and then a group of 30 regular friends just split into smaller groups of 5 or 6 people who could tolerate each other.

Yeah pretty much what happened with us as well. It got really weird when someone we thought was straight ended up kissing another guy... I'm really glad I stayed single throughout now I think about it.

It's really not that interesting!

Go ooooooooooooooooooooon! :pac: I'm a nosey fcuker. :o

Go ooooooooooooooooooooon! :pac: I'm a nosey fcuker. :o

There may be a new boy :o

There may be a new boy :o

PM. I need to hear this!

• Advertisement

I must be an alcoholic.

I just told Marty I like him more than vodka, and he thought that was cute.

Think this is a sign I should stop drinking. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement