Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Jayziz marty, you're being very brave tonight :p

I know, it must be all the alcohol still floating around my system either that or I banged my head last night making me think I'm Batman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

So Karma.............................. is a bloody bitch!!!!

My Game of Thrones is jumping round like a mother fcuker! un-watchable :(:(

Have to wait 45 minutes for another attempt!!

Dam You!!
    257820.jpg

gregers85 wrote: »
    So Karma.............................. is a bloody bitch!!!!

My Game of Thrones is jumping round like a mother fcuker! un-watchable :(:(

Have to wait 45 minutes for another attempt!!

Dam You!!
    257820.jpg

Why 45 minutes?

Why 45 minutes?

lets just say my method of watchin is not all that legal :D

and my broadband speed is as slow as a wet week ha

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

and my broadband speed is as slow as a wet week ha

Try living at my house, we have an internet stick! Also my gran has wifi but it's like 3mb only -_-

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

100mb fibre here. :D

Try living at my house, we have an internet stick! Also my gran has wifi but it's like 3mb only -_-

we only have 4mb here! tis awful haha
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    100mb fibre here. :D

Ya ya rub it in!! il have e-fibre in my place for december 2014 so there lol :cool:

Eh I have broadband of some description.

You're with Eircom, yeah? that's 8mb AFAIK

Oh right 8mb over here so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Sound. Was just wondering, because a few friends of mine are like 'omfg, that dog was just killed, what scumbags,' then would happily go shoot a few rabbits for sport, and not eat them, which I find equally disgusting. if you're gonna eat 'em, fair enough.

Don't believe in shooting for "sport"
    I'd rather call that shooting to be a tool

You should all get some decent broadband, js.

257825.png

:D :P :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Sound. Was just wondering, because a few friends of mine are like 'omfg, that dog was just killed, what scumbags,' then would happily go shoot a few rabbits for sport, and not eat them, which I find equally disgusting. if you're gonna eat 'em, fair enough.
    Don't believe in shooting for "sport"
    I'd rather call that shooting to be a tool

Rabbits cause a huge amount of crop devastation to farmers, and HAVE to be culled. Is not done 'for sport', is done to keep the numbers down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

60mb here... a friend of mine regularly goes over their download limit so has to wait until the end of the month when it comes back on, it's hilarious. He does live in Mayo though.

257825.png

:D :P :cool:

:pac: I had that coming ill openly admit when it comes to computers i know how to turn them on and navigate my way around but thats as far my knowledge goes.

Although in saying that I dont download torrents or the like so for what I use the internet for my broadband does me fine.

Mylina wrote: »
    Rabbits cause a huge amount of crop devastation to farmers, and HAVE to be culled. Is not done 'for sport', is done to keep the numbers down.

I was using rabbits as an example, not as the animal they kill each time. It was more the fact that my friends admit hunting for sport that I was bitching about. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I was using rabbits as an example, not as the animal they kill each time. It was more the fact that my friends admit hunting for sport that I was bitching about. :)

In fairness, in our house, anything that gets shot (apart from foxes ;) ) go in the freezer :)

Exhausted, so think it's time for bed. Have to be up early to bring the dog to her grooming place in the morning. Night guys. :)

Game of Thrones time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yes! please dont let me fall asleep haha

• Advertisement

Game of Thrones time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yes! please dont let me fall asleep haha

I feel your pain, im shattered but im determined to stay up till 1 to watch it, eating two chilli and piri piri beef grillsteaks now yum yum should help me stay awake.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Mylina wrote: »

There's a difference between cullin and shooting for sport
    When I cull something I don't waste them
    I'd either eat them myself or give them to the ferrets, dog or hawk
    Shooting and leaving them there shows no respect for what your shooting.
    Even crows and magpies I take home and feed them to the hawk or ferrets.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That guy in the Rountrees Rip 'ems ad creeps the hell out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

i hear that.in galway for a couple of nites with the good lady but it was way sunnier back home.any recommendations of where i should hit up while i'm here

Like pubs do you mean? My favourites would be The Roisin Dubh, Kelly's and Sally Longs. The Cellar, The Front Door and The Kings Head are all good spots as well. Busker Browne's is fairly nice but some drinks are expensive. As for clubs, bar Karma they're all pretty crappy these days. That said some stuff changed while i was away for most of last year so some I can't comment on anymore.

If you didn't mean nightlife then sorry, this post was fairly useless. :o

Been a cat, possibly a kitten, crying outside the house for about two hours on and off. Me and my mum have gone out a few times trying to find it but it's afraid of us and seems to be able to teleport from one side of the house to the other. Moves so quickly and silently mum started sayng maybe it was a ghost 'codding us'. It seems to be in the neighbour's garden now. Poor thing sounds seriously distressed.

The neighbours must be wondering wtf we were doing shining a torch into the bushes and talking to them. I was in my pyjamas as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Only if his line can take 8mb, that's just Eircoms most common package. Though being in Dublin your lines are probably way better than ours down the country :p

Myself and the guy I've been seeing ended things yesterday evening. Sad times :(

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

Like pubs do you mean? My favourites would be The Roisin Dubh, Kelly's and Sally Longs. The Cellar, The Front Door and The Kings Head are all good spots as well. Busker Browne's is fairly nice but some drinks are expensive. As for clubs, bar Karma they're all pretty crappy these days. That said some stuff changed while i was away for most of last year so some I can't comment on anymore.

If you didn't mean nightlife then sorry, this post was fairly useless. :o

went to sally longs and the kings head.galway rocks.

Gotta stay away from the internet in case i get some GOT spoilers.wont get to see it till wednesday night.

Also,am i the only person in the world who dislikes jim carey

went to sally longs and the kings head.galway rocks.

Gotta stay away from the internet in case i get some GOT spoilers.wont get to see it till wednesday night.

Also,am i the only person in the world who dislikes jim carey

Get the fcuk out. :mad:

:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nope, my mother hates him. Something to do with his smile.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Hurrah, new tattoo :D I won't stick a photo up yet till it's all coloured in though, although some of you may have seen it on my FB anyway.

Feckin' thing hurt! The middle of my foot was ok, but the part that goes over the knuckle of my big toe, and the sides of my foot, they were some serious deep breathing moments! Tis mad the way the nerves are all connected too - one point, my back was going feckin' mental with twinges. Tis grand today, just one or two swollen lines but the rest is fine. Can't wait to get it coloured in now :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement